Gangbang Roleplay

Isabelangel

adventurous
Hi guys

I am looking for 3-5 guys who would like to start a roleplay with me about a gangbang fantasy of mine
If we find some guys who are up for it I would start a private conversation with them and we can discuss how we start
I am open for suggestions and am very open minded
Hope you would love to do this with me ☺️

Hey, no one said anything about today, silly. This is merely getting a head count (pun definitely intended).
I mean, it's not my thread & that's just my assumption. It is up to gracious Madame @Isabelangel
And if she’s not into the orgy thing (I should apologize now since we are essentially hijacking her post - sorry Isabelangel) then we can do our own thing… 💜

Hi guys

I am looking for 3-5 guys who would like to start a roleplay with me about a gangbang fantasy of mine
If we find some guys who are up for it I would start a private conversation with them and we can discuss how we start
Hope you would love to do this with me ☺️
Not such an easy subject to RP about but I have enjoyed a RealPlay a couple times!! Good luck @Isabelangel 😉

Hi guys

Hope you would love to do this with me
I'd be up for this. Have done some mmf back and forth dm chats with some sexy horny ladies and it's worked really well for all 3 of us.

With 3-5 guys expect a lot of angling for your hot horny holes being filled... 😈

Back