Gangbang Roleplay

Hi guys

I am looking for 3-5 guys who would like to start a roleplay with me about a gangbang fantasy of mine
If we find some guys who are up for it I would start a private conversation with them and we can discuss how we start
I am open for suggestions and am very open minded
Hope you would love to do this with me ☺️
I‘m sure the line of volunteers is endless. And of course I would love to join in too. Who can turn down such an incredible offer with such and unbelievably sexy girl?!

Hi guys

I am looking for 3-5 guys who would like to start a roleplay with me about a gangbang fantasy of mine
If we find some guys who are up for it I would start a private conversation with them and we can discuss how we start

in. but i get to be the guy that is Donald Duck'ing it if we film.

Hey, no one said anything about today, silly. This is merely getting a head count (pun definitely intended).
I mean, it's not my thread & that's just my assumption. It is up to gracious Madame @Isabelangel
And if she’s not into the orgy thing (I should apologize now since we are essentially hijacking her post - sorry Isabelangel) then we can do our own thing… 💜
I would absolutely be up for an orgy roleplay 😉
Don’t worry I love that you three hijacked my post 😏
Unfortunately the limit of chat participations in privat is limited to 5 😔

I would like a gangbang with men and women banging a single female together. The men using their cocks, the women using their hands. Having women there who work together with the men to fuck her holes accentuates the objectification of the woman in the center of the action, which makes it a nice practice. Otherwise it group sex, a noteworthy activity in itself but not a gangbang. I could imagine three couples sharing a call-girl or a stripper.

Hi guys

Would love that.

Back