Rewarding weight loss with sexual experiences.

Drizdart

Really Really Experienced
I read a series of stories here on Lit that I cannot find anymore.

The key idea was a deal between a man and his wife's sister, who moved into the couple's house after breaking up and moving out of her previous place. He wanted to lose weight, she was a personal trainer. He had money, she didn't. As they began laying out a training program, he admitted that he'd failed with previous diets and exercise programs because he didn't stay motivated.

So, if someone could point me to the stories, that would be great. If not, I think it could make for a solid situation for a Lit story.

And for what it is worth, I've started again to lose weight and would love to be in a situation where someone was offering to reward my progress ... if you want to talk about that, send mail.

I read a series of stories here on Lit that I cannot find anymore.

The key idea was a deal between a man and his wife's sister, who moved into the couple's house after breaking up and moving out of her previous place. He wanted to lose weight, she was a personal trainer. He had money, she didn't. As they began laying out a training program, he admitted that he'd failed with previous diets and exercise programs because he didn't stay motivated.

So, if someone could point me to the stories, that would be great. If not, I think it could make for a solid situation for a Lit story.

And for what it is worth, I've started again to lose weight and would love to be in a situation where someone was offering to reward my progress ... if you want to talk about that, send mail.
https://www.literotica.com/s/sis-in-law-incentives-ch-01

Rewarding weight loss with sexual experiences.​

It's a sexy idea though. That would motivate the fuck out of me.

My wife has set a weight loss goal she hopes to reach by the end of the year. One of her planned self rewards could be a hot wife hall pass or an MFM.

If she earns such rewards, good. If not, well… I hope you’ll treat her well regardless and still love her.

My wife was HUGE into fitness when she got unexpectedly pregnant with our last child. As she grew into her whale-belly, I kept teasing her that there was no way she would go back to her pre-pregnancy weight. After giving birth though, her fourth child at age 41 mind you... she was so determined to prove me wrong that she hit her pre-pregnancy weight 22 days after giving birth.

Granted, she had to be careful doing her fitness routines, unable to do some exercises she normally did, for fear of ruining her healing down there, but I'll be darned if she did not do it. This was to the chagrin of many women who claim their permanent weight gain was from having babies.

I did know when to shut up though. Towards the end of the pregnancy, I thought she was the size of a mansion, and asked the Baby Doctor "how many pounds should a pregnant lady put on?" He said between 15-25 extra pounds. I asked him how many she had packed on, and he said "15, she is ideal". Yep, I said no more after that.

Back