Review: On the loveseat

Litswade

Looking for mommy
finished "On the loveseat" few hours ago. imho the story has all the elements a good mom son story must have. I loved the dirty talk and then sudden change to mom mode by jenny. i want my mom to be like jenny.
jenny is the perfect milf.

I haven't read it in a while, but my memory of it is that it's a very hot, pretty well written story. Having said that, it's waaaaaay too long and I get the feeling the author kind of lost control of the narrative at some point. He involves other people, which is a bit of no-no for a lot of mother-son incest fans. If he had concentrated on their relationship, binned the other participants, and made it a tight four or five-part story, it would have been an absolute classic. Unfortunately, it's a 28-part story, which is about 23 parts too many.

I haven't read it in a while, but my memory of it is that it's a very hot, pretty well written story. Having said that, it's waaaaaay too long and I get the feeling the author kind of lost control of the narrative at some point. He involves other people, which is a bit of no-no for a lot of mother-son incest fans. If he had concentrated on their relationship, binned the other participants, and made it a tight four or five-part story, it would have been an absolute classic. Unfortunately, it's a 28-part story, which is about 23 parts too many.
Yes! It's long and sometimes repetitive like their daily routines. But maybe author wanted to create a real life atmosphere where a mother and son come close in their day to day life.
I actually love quick fuck b/w mom and son where family members are in close vicinity or the dad has gone out for a quick errands.

I remember reading that story a few months after it came out. I was drafting my own story, "Late Night On The Loveseat With Mom" in May 2017. The story only took a week to write from conception to finish, which is fast for me. I was pleased with the story and liked the title, but just before I hit the "submit" button I decided to check if there were any other published stories with similar titles, and damn it, I found Onedragon's story, which I had never run across. I felt a bit squeamish about publishing a story with a similar name, but there were so many "moms on seats" stories that I decided to go for it, and I'm glad I did, because that was my most popular story, and I think the title helped. I don't recall ever getting comments from anyone that they were confused between them, and it didn't seem to bother the author of the other story, who went on to write many subsequent successful chapters of his tale over the years.

Back