Respect You

Hello ladies,
I post here occasionally, but would like something more than sparatic posts. I'm looking to make a true connection on Lit. I'm a late 20s working professional male and would enjoy someone to talk with consistently. The nature of the conversation is completely your choice. If you'd like a platonic friend who you can regularly talk with; I'm your guy. If you'd like someone to explore more with, but doesn't just turn to you for sensual conversations, message me. I assume many of you wish that you could interact with someone who respects you and abides by the boundaries you set...if that happens to be you and you're seeking that person but don't know where to start, try me. I hope to hear from some of you.

i am older woman, 40s, want to chat, no real boundaries other your own, please, so eager to chat!

I've made some good connections that have lasted for months. Looking for a new one.

I never understood why people read your messages but just suddenly stop replying. If you don't want to talk anymore just say so and I'll respect it. Anyways, still looking.

Hello ladies,
I post here occasionally, but would like something more than sparatic posts. I'm looking to make a true connection on Lit. I'm a late 20s working professional male and would enjoy someone to talk with consistently. The nature of the conversation is completely your choice. If you'd like a platonic friend who you can regularly talk with; I'm your guy. If you'd like someone to explore more with, but doesn't just turn to you for sensual conversations, message me. I assume many of you wish that you could interact with someone who respects you and abides by the boundaries you set...if that happens to be you and you're seeking that person but don't know where to start, try me. I hope to hear from some of you.

Best of luck to you. If you were 20 yrs older, I might have an interest. I do agree with some of the previous posters, in general, I wish more guys would fill out their profile page as they would have better luck.

I'm interested in RPing with you. I'm a female, 20, college student, switch type.

Back