48f LF 45-55m long distance fwb.

I am probably going to soak my tired ass in a tub soon and enjoy making the most of my plexiglass pleasure stick in 1 hand and stroking myself with the other...

Just looking for some long distance or online fun with a man in my age range. No luck finding someone who can carry a conversation elsewhere. Considering a lot of people come here for the stories, I'm hoping this crowd will be different. Open to chatting with women or couples, but that would be a first for me. ETA: Please respect the age range. I am not into significantly younger or large

Quiet night
Borderline, if not, y not 🤤

Just looking for some long distance or online fun with a man in my age range. No luck finding someone who can carry a conversation elsewhere. Considering a lot of people come here for the stories, I'm hoping this crowd will be different. Open to chatting with women or couples, but that would be a first for me. ETA: Please respect the age range. I am not into significantly younger or large age gaps.
53m here. Star Wars nerd? Gimme. 😉 PM me if you’d like to chat.

I was wondering how you managed to be a member here since 2015, with only a single post?

Just looking for some long distance or online fun with a man in my age range. No luck finding someone who can carry a conversation elsewhere. Considering a lot of people come here for the stories, I'm hoping this crowd will be different. Open to chatting with women or couples, but that would be a first for me. ETA: Please respect the age range. I am not into significantly younger or large age gaps.
Hi Sadie! I appreciate the Star Wars-inspired username! 😉 44 & 8/12th year old swm4f here. Surely we won't quibble about 4 months, right? 😄

Hi Sadie, 55 swm here in NYC. Love to get to know you.

Hi there. How does 53 grab you?

46 m uk, I travel around a lot for work so I'm often alone in a hotel and free for online fun. Pm me if you're interested Sadie.

I am just under the outter limit, but You probably wouldn't be interested anyway so good luck with your search.

Greetings m'Lady,
It's nice to hear from another SW fan. If you had Force powers, what would you do with them? I think I would find them good for both practical utility and personal amusement.
Have you been reading Literotica long? If so what type of stories do you enjoy?
Until next time. May the Force serve you well.

Have you found anyone. I would love to chat if you haven't

Well hello.49 wm. Was wondering if you was still looking.if so pm me please

Hello Darth,

Just by your screen name alone I think we may click. I just posted a similar ad (Seeking F sexting partner). Please give it a read and let me know what you think…

—B

Hello, while I'm a couple of years older than your specifications, I too am looking for someone (woman) with whom I can have a long distance conversation. I'm a bit of an introvert, with a vivid imagination, well travelled and, I think, articulate and intelligent. Let me know what you think/feel. Cheers, Rick

57 yr old. Intelligent, educated, and articulate. I have a kinky side as most do, but it doesn't rule my thoughts. I think if we message, Google chat, or maybe email we might have similar interests that blend well together. I'm an open book so ask anything you might like to know.

Back