48f LF 45-55m long distance fwb.

DarthSadie

Asocial Taurus
Just looking for some long distance or online fun with a man in my age range. No luck finding someone who can carry a conversation elsewhere. Considering a lot of people come here for the stories, I'm hoping this crowd will be different. Open to chatting with women or couples, but that would be a first for me. ETA: Please respect the age range. I am not into significantly younger or large age gaps.

Last edited:
Hello dear Sadie, with my 36 years I am a bit younger than you are... May I still apply?
Love,

Thom

Just looking for some long distance or online fun with a man in my age range. No luck finding someone who can carry a conversation elsewhere. Considering a lot of people come here for the stories, I'm hoping this crowd will be different. Open to chatting with women or couples, but that would be a first for me. ETA: Please respect the age range. I am not into significantly younger or large age gaps.
Hi Sadie, I would be interested in chatting with you. I’m a 54 year old male. Send me a dm if interested.

It’s unfortunate that you are not into younger guys :( but anyways Men on your age range would fill your PM’s.

I think you may have come to the right place. There are plenty of people on here to hold and contribute some good conversations. I'm sure you will find some duds too, but I think you will be pleasantly surprised. I know I have been.

Hello Sadie, I am 51 and looking for the same. Please feel free to message me privately!

Hi 55 m divorced. Great conversationalist.

Hi Darth! 43m also looking for an online FWB. Love talking about life in general or sexual stuff. Really enjoy flirting and being creative and creating an environment that works for the both of us!

Hi Sadie! I am a 54 WM looking for long distance/online fun too. I'd love to learn more about you and see where it goes. Please message me privately if interested in learning more.

Hello this is Rob 50-year-old guy from the East Coast. Love to chat with you.. if you’re interested, we could exchange phone numbers thanks, Rob

Good evening sexxxy Sadie..Nick here...45M...usa ..also looking for a pleasurable chat. 😘

How about a young 71 yr old

50 ish and on the east coast. Give my profile and posts a look to see if we gel..

Hope to hear from you

Jake

Sadly im to young but good luck

Hello there,
47 mwm here from Georgia. I'm very interested in chatting with you. I hope that we can have some good conversations.

I think, I'm just too old at 58 for you, but if not let me know.

Back