48f LF 45-55m long distance fwb.

Hi Sadie, a 59m here in the Midwest. This would be my first time checking out these options. I'd be happy to chat and see how we get along. My details are in my profile. Bob

Just looking for some long distance or online fun with a man in my age range. No luck finding someone who can carry a conversation elsewhere. Considering a lot of people come here for the stories, I'm hoping this crowd will be different. Open to chatting with women or couples, but that would be a first for me. ETA: Please respect the age range. I am not into significantly younger or large age gaps.
Hi Sadie... 52M in So Cal who would just love to get to know more about you and discuss common interests/desires- let me know if interested!

Just looking for some long distance or online fun with a man in my age range. No luck finding someone who can carry a conversation elsewhere. Considering a lot of people come here for the stories, I'm hoping this crowd will be different. Open to chatting with women or couples, but that would be a first for me. ETA: Please respect the age range. I am not into significantly younger or large age gaps.
43 wht male texas, would love to get to know you feel free to message me

I have been told I can hold a conversation. I think I know a little about enough subjects that I can offer insight if some sort. 🤓
Feel free to say hello and let’s get to know more about each other.

Back