48f LF 45-55m long distance fwb.

Just looking for some long distance or online fun with a man in my age range. No luck finding someone who can carry a conversation elsewhere. Considering a lot of people come here for the stories, I'm hoping this crowd will be different. Open to chatting with women or couples, but that would be a first for me. ETA: Please respect the age range. I am not into significantly younger or large age gaps.
Hi Sadie... 52M in So Cal who would just love to get to know more about you and discuss common interests/desires- let me know if interested!

Just looking for some long distance or online fun with a man in my age range. No luck finding someone who can carry a conversation elsewhere. Considering a lot of people come here for the stories, I'm hoping this crowd will be different. Open to chatting with women or couples, but that would be a first for me. ETA: Please respect the age range. I am not into significantly younger or large age gaps.
43 wht male texas, would love to get to know you feel free to message me

I have been told I can hold a conversation. I think I know a little about enough subjects that I can offer insight if some sort. 🤓
Feel free to say hello and let’s get to know more about each other.

Back