Request A PM here

Splatman170

Really Really Experienced
Just post in here and request a PM.

- You can request a message from a specific poster, or just spin the wheel of chance and see what happens and maybe meet someone new (or, conversely, finally understand why some people have PMs turned off).
- You can request a specific type of message (flirty, silly, sexy, naughty, nonsensical, inspirational, or whatever) or leave the tone and contents entirely to the sender's discretion.

That's it. Hopefully everyone will behave (or not, should someone request that) and have fun.

Let the games begin!

I'll start...looking for some taboo RP, preferably with a voice chat...

Flirty Fun

Always looking to meet new ladies for some flirty fun chat and see where it leads.....

i've been gone a long time now. PM are welcome from old or new friends.

Naughty pms are always welcome, but that goes for every other guy on here :)

I'd like something funny and sexy from a Lady who wants to play.

Adulterous

Send me a message that starts you and me on a hot, secret cyber affair. What your husband or boyfriend doesn't know, won't hurt them!

Hi

Always looking chat with new people. 46 oral bi here. And my PM is always open

Flirty, sexy, naughty, dirty, rp...almost any types of PMs welcomed from anyone!

i would like getting a pm from a lady.
Can be funny or naughty, especially interested in joi/sph...

I love talking personally about what gets us going, and swapping stories. A few times I've gotten into a little light roleplay/interactive story time with a few posters where we make up our own fun times together. PM me!

Back