Husband ISO of a Cuckold RP

cuminmywife

Experienced
Hello!

I'm in search of a male to write the part of a bull in a cuckold RP. My wife does know that I RP, but doesn't take part in my writings. That means if we RP, I'll be writing the actions of both myself and my wife.

I'm great with multiple scenarios and if we click as writing partners, I'd love to explore as many as we can. The more taboo, the better. If you're interested, send me a PM or message me on Discord at Ellipses#9145

Here's a sample of a scenario I RP'd with another writer:

"Moving closer, I watched as her lips went as low as they could possibly go on your shaft and she'd pause for a moment and gag, then she'd pull back up and be covered in her own saliva. It was a fucking sexy sight. I don't know why, but the way she looked right now made me love her more than I ever had. I wanted to kiss her and taste that giant cock on her lips. I didn't dare stop her as she begged you to cum in her mouth. I just watched the woman I loved worship the cock of my best friend.

She had taken all of his cum. Her tongue and throat were coated in his thick, sticky cream and it was probably the best feeling she had in a long time. She wanted more though. Before I could move however, she moved to me and pressed her lips into mine, her cum covered tongue invading my mouth. I could taste his cum mixed with her hot saliva and I was more aroused than I had ever been in my life. I kissed her back with a desire that was only matched by her desire to have him fully. Do you like that, baby? She asked me. I could barely do more than nod. I didn't just like it. I loved it."

Still looking.

*The older you are, the better.
*The Kinkier you are, the better.
*I'll be sharing pics of the wife to give inspiration.

Still looking.

*The older you are, the better.
*The Kinkier you are, the better.
*I'll be sharing pics of the wife to give inspiration.
Well, first of all I like your name here. That means there won't have to be any further discussion of whether or not fluid deposits can be made. I would appreciate seeing her pictures. I do not know what Discord is. But I do agree and think that some other method of communication for a long-term back and forth writing arrangement might be better. The situation as it is right now, I have plenty of time to kill writing and I have one real-life relationship to refer to and reflect upon that I think would interest you. Ellipses#9145

Back