I can be a good daughter ;)

Hannayh

Virgin
Hello!
I’m looking for some email RP partners to have some very naughty fun with.

I’m looking to be your daughter.
Your baby girl.
Your fuck princess.

The taboo nature of it gets me excited. I have zero interest in my real family in this sense, but as a fantasy - being a daughter being fucked by a daddy or even a mummy - has always turned me on.

Only looking for email RP.

Send me a message and let’s play!

Hello!

Your baby girl.
Your fuck princess.

The taboo nature of it gets me excited. I have zero interest in my real family in this sense, but as a fantasy - being a daughter being fucked by a daddy or even a mummy - has always turned me on.

parsons--- I am game. ---kenneth2020---
Do you love your Daddy? ---At gee. Male

Hello!

Your baby girl.
Your fuck princess.

Be a good girl and message daddy

Hello!

Your baby girl.
Your fuck princess.

Your Daddy wants his sexy little fuck toy!!

In that I don't know what you look like, what you enjoy, and how you are going to make Daddy happy, and in turn Daddy will make you happy - So I just have to trace your body in my mind, and imagine you -

Since starting your first professional job a few weeks ago, you had quickly begun an intimate relationship with an associate director at the firm, a broad-shouldered man who was at least 15 years your senior. You hadn't considered the implications for your career the first time i had called you into my office and pushed my hand up your skirt to squeeze the soft flesh of your beautiful ass between the top of your stocking and your lacy thong. We had had several more hurried encounters where I had fondled you under your clothes or had you straddle Daddy and bounce gently up and down while I massaged your soft, pliable ass cheeks until i came in my pants.

These encounters culminated in a lunchtime session where i held you face down over my desk and jerked myself off, until I squirted my warm cream over your trembling thighs and beautiful ass, keeping you pinned there while it slowly dripped down between your legs, over your hot, sexy anus and your smoothly waxed pussy lips. You had become infatuated, and lust filled with our series of intense wordless liaisons, so when i told you to meet me at a hotel in the city the following evening you were apprehensive but very excited.

You prepared carefully for our meeting, despite the fact that Daddy hadn't given any real indication of what we were going to do. Your whole pubic area was completely waxed smooth, and you moisturised your firm beautiful ass and thighs before you pulled on a tight little black thong which cut into your hips and clung tightly to every fold of your delicious soft labia. You deliberated about wearing a bra because your tits are naturally perky, but you eventually decided on a black transparent lace bra that contrasted nicely with your soft, creamy flesh. You slipped on a simple black dress and high stilettos that forced your ass up and outwards as you teetered into the hotel reception. I was waiting for you and took you firmly by the elbow, steering you upstairs and into a large bedroom suite.

"I think you know why you're here," I growled at you after the door had slammed behind us, still gripping your arm tightly. You stared at me, speechless, as my muscular physique and complete self-confidence made you weak at the knees. "You've been flaunting that tight little ass right in front of me for weeks, my Hot, sexy little cock whore. I haven't been able to think about anything else. Since you're my lowly employee, you don't have any choice in the matter."

You shivered with apprehension and excitement as i pulled your dress off over your head and forced you onto all fours on the bed. You felt your sex clench as my hands ran over your thighs and I pulled your sticky thong upwards, digging even deeper into your juicy twat and gently sawing back and forth over your sexy, tight anus. I paused for a moment to tear off your bra and you turned your head to see me frantically pulling off my clothes.

You felt the bed shift as i knelt behind you and pressed my naked flesh against the back of your legs. I finally tore off the tiny thong completely and rubbed a large thumb over your beautiful anus, dipping it into your slippery, delicious cunt to collect lubrication for your forbidden fuck hole. I repeated this several times, until the whole area between your swollen clit and your sexy, tight, pink anus was completely lubricated in your sexual juices. You gasped and moaned as i began pressing my finger into your tight anal passage.

"You're going to enjoy this, you know. And even if you don't, you'll still be back for more, my sexy cum slut."

You looked sideways and in a set of mirrored closet doors you saw the whole scene as it unfolded: your sexy firm body, perched on all fours with your beautiful tits dangling down in front of you, and your legs spread wide apart to allow me complete access to your luscious fuck holes. It was only then that you got a proper look at my cock, which was thick and veiny as I slowly massaged your vaginal juices over my throbbing shaft and its bulbous head. I was staring down at my cock and your beautiful asshole and carefully lining up my organ with your passage.

You pressed your face into the bedspread as you felt the head of my cock nudge against your anus. You were pressed face down as i slowly but surely penetrated your anal cavity. The extent of your arousal was masking any initial discomfort and you squirmed and moaned in pleasure as my shaft inched its way further into your tight fuck hole. You already felt completely stuffed full with my pulsing organ but it took several minutes for my pubic hair to touch your stretched ass cheeks. You knew then that I had claimed yoyr body entirely for my own and you would always be under the control of this powerful man. Since my delicious conquest of your sexy anus, your body belonged to me alone.

Shall I continue?

Back