I can be a good daughter ;)

Hannayh

Virgin
Hello!
I’m looking for some email RP partners to have some very naughty fun with.

I’m looking to be your daughter.
Your baby girl.
Your fuck princess.

The taboo nature of it gets me excited. I have zero interest in my real family in this sense, but as a fantasy - being a daughter being fucked by a daddy or even a mummy - has always turned me on.

Only looking for email RP.

Send me a message and let’s play!

Hello!

Your baby girl.
Your fuck princess.

The taboo nature of it gets me excited. I have zero interest in my real family in this sense, but as a fantasy - being a daughter being fucked by a daddy or even a mummy - has always turned me on.

You’re stepping on very thin ice… but if you are capable of standing the heat… let me know

Hello!

Your baby girl.
Your fuck princess.

Daddy her love the daddy daughter scenes, let me know if interested.

Hello!

Your baby girl.
Your fuck princess.

Love role playing! Would love a baby girl fuck toy!

Hello!

Your baby girl.
Your fuck princess.

Hello Hannayh:

So you are looking to be a good daughter to a daddy. Well, I am looking to be a good daddy, who gives lots and lots of rewards for a good daughter. When you are bad, I'll punish you with a nice spanking and lots and lots of Daddy's goodness. I'll also punish you with lots and lots of intensive lips and tongue that I'll give you in your most sensitive spots.

And when you are really, really good, I'll let you eat your mommy and let her eat you while I give you plenty of the hard rod of pleasure.

I am looking for a adult female to be my little girl. And, if you are my baby girl, we will do EVERYTHING together and I do mean EVERYTHING TOGETHER! Just use you imagination, and think of all of the wonderful daddy-daughter times and experiences we could share.

I too am only looking for play via email.

Hope to hear from you,
Father Man

Hello!

Your baby girl.
Your fuck princess.

PM sent!

Hello!

Your baby girl.
Your fuck princess.

Oh yes I'd love for you be my little girl. I may have to punish you for being such a naughty girl. Il have pull your little skirt up and pull your panties just below your bottom. And spank that little naughty bit for you !

I’m new at Daddy/Lg play so you have to train me how you want to play, for example how little do you like to play. What kind of toys do you like, etc.?

Back