Reply ONLY with a question

Status
Not open for further replies.
handlebars69 said:
you said it depended on my definition, and how am i supposed to know if i cant see?

lol, fair enough. I guess my point was that i am tall, and by most peoples standards.... thin. But i do have "definition', from working out.
I just don't know if that is "well built" or not, what do you think?

handlebars69 said:
i dunno id have to see it... im average height and a lil overweight, do you think im fat?

uuuuhhhhh.......no!
i'm off to bed, have a good night?

Marathonman said:
I said 'good morning' in german. Can't i speak different languages here?

Can you make sure you put an English translation next to it so we know what you are saying?

handlebars69 said:
how would you post subtitles?

Hey handlebars. How is your weekend going? We don't see nearly enough of you anymore. Don't you know we miss you?

And can't people post a question in a different language but put the english version with is so people like me who can't speak another language knows what is being said?

MistyBluEyes said:
Hey handlebars. How is your weekend going? We don't see nearly enough of you anymore. Don't you know we miss you?

And can't people post a question in a different language but put the english version with is so people like me who can't speak another language knows what is being said?

ive been around, just not at the same time as you.... i was on for hours last night.... how have you been?

handlebars69 said:
ive been around, just not at the same time as you.... i was on for hours last night.... how have you been?

I'm doing well thank you. Don't you miss me? :D

Really, we do miss seeing you in here like before. How are things going for you?

MistyBluEyes said:
I'm doing well thank you. Don't you miss me? :D

Really, we do miss seeing you in here like before. How are things going for you?

im ok... wearign a headband with bunny ears on it.... spring is in the air!!! ive been participatign in other threads, because i had no one to talk to in here... but all thats changed hasnt it?

MistyBluEyes said:
Hey TOG :kiss:

Can he use subtitles?

how could we stop him?
unless, unless, we used the torture chamber . . .
yeh, that's the ticket.
don't you think? :p

handlebars69 said:
im ok... wearign a headband with bunny ears on it.... spring is in the air!!! ive been participatign in other threads, because i had no one to talk to in here... but all thats changed hasnt it?

Well participating in other threads is a good thing too....but don't forget about us ok?

I've never been to a torture chamber..may I cum and watch....or should that watch and cum?:eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back