Remember the First Time You Were Tied Up?

For my first time being tied, I was tied to a small pommel horse type device. It tilted downwards so my head was lower than my butt. I was completely exposed, vulnerable and available. My Top took complete advantage of this. With my head sliding downwards and his thrusts pushing me that way too, I had to push back uphil to stay on the horse. This also pushed me back into his cock which he thought was wonderful. He told me I was a slut for pushing back; a natural cock whore. I was a hot sweaty mess before he was finished with me that day.
Love this

A professional Dominatrix in Collingswood NJ, A tall blonde woman with crew cut hair, had a dungeon set up in her large attic...with a wooden cross as well as benches and on the floor...She tied me up and brought out whips and needles and did things to me i had only dreamt about. I saw her many times...

The first time I was tied down was to a coffee table in the middle of the living room. She loved placing me face down and would start with my ankles bound to the corners of the table. I realized at that point I was completely helpless. She knew I couldn't move from that position but said that strapping down my wrists completed the scene so she did her best to make me totally immobile. When she inserted a 18" double headed dildo in my ass, I knew right there and then that I could never get enough submissive training. When she started the session with an extensive enema to clean me out, I knew what was in store for me.

Last edited:
The first time i was tied it was done by my wife. There was a lot of teasing and role reversal. There was no pain. Finally she mounted me and rode me to what was one of her most intense orgasms. After she came she was too spent to continue, and I had not cum.. She untied me and told me to masturbate. I did that and had one of my most intense orgasms. It was the start of an evolution of our sexual activity and in my sexuality.

A professional Dominatrix in Collingswood NJ, A tall blonde woman with crew cut hair, had a dungeon set up in her large attic...with a wooden cross as well as benches and on the floor...She tied me up and brought out whips and needles and did things to me i had only dreamt about. I saw her many times...
In Collingswood NJ ...I'm not surprised.

I do. Wrote it up here:

Tied up

I realize this is small potatoes compared to everyone else here, but it was pretty freaking hot to me at the time, and has kept its spot in the spank bank vault over the years.

Last edited:
I must tell the first time I tied my first wife down which will explain the first time I was tied down.
My ex and I had talked about her birthday present being her getting gangbanged. It would not have been the first time but it was going to be with strangers. She went back and forth so I told her that her present would be just a few friends. We got the hotel room and I told her I wanted her first and last. I had her bend over the bed and I started doing her from behind. As I did I whispered in her ear let me tie your wrists down. She let me and i finished fucking her. I used my cum in her pussy to lub up her butt plug jewel. I inserted it and then tied her ankles to the bed. I told her I would be back in afew minutes with the guys. She said " not like this!" I said "this is how they want you this time. " I put a sleeping mask on her eyes and left.
I met our friends and a few strangers at the bar and after a couple of beers we went upstairs. When we got there they started saying yeah and I said " let the fun begin. " one of our regular swap buddies was the first. He slid it in rather easy since she was already lubed up.I went around to the front and stuck my hard cock to her mouth and she started sucking. I told her the guys want you several times so it is going to be a long night.

A long time ago in a galaxy far away... I was dating this boy. He was much older than me and more experienced. We were at his apartment and watching some show, making out. He asked if I liked being tied up.

I didn't want him to be disappointed in me sexually, so I lied and said I liked it. Now, I had thought about it and masturbated, but never actually did it.

We went back into his room and all he had was this really crappy yellow ski rope that we used going tubing. He tied my hand above my head to his headboard. It was erotic and i did like it, the sex was just ... meh.

That was the first time. There were others with him.

LOL I asked my new husband to tie my hands to the headboard. Silly me thinking it would be fun and exciting.
NO, he flipped out calling me: Sick, Troubled, Sex Crazed, and Whore..... for over an hour. The went to bed on the sofa in Living room of our suite..

Funny thing was he had hid that he and his Best Man was His BEST MAN. lol
I divorced him and he lives with his BEST Husband.

LOL I asked my new husband to tie my hands to the headboard. Silly me thinking it would be fun and exciting.
NO, he flipped out calling me: Sick, Troubled, Sex Crazed, and Whore..... for over an hour. The went to bed on the sofa in Living room of our suite..

You were well rid

I used to date a girl who liked to role play for sex and we both knew what each other liked. I tied her up to the bed one night, licked her nipples while fingering her, then ate her out until she came then teased her with the tip of my cock for a while and made her come three times that night.
We can home to her apartment one night and she wanted to to tie me up but just tied my hands. She had had quite a bit more to drink than usual so tying my hands was the best she could do. We were on her apartment (wood) floor and she sat on my face and I ate her until she came. Then she got silly and pissed on me. It went everywhere and naturally I ingested some of it, and discovered it was not as disgusting as I had thought.
But being that restrained taught me that you need to trust your partner to tie each other up.

For me it was only 2 months ago. For a meeting I had to be in the city on a 2 hour drive, and I booked a hotel the nights beforeFor me iand after the meeting. Although I'm 68 now, I never made a date through a website before, but this time I announced on silverdaddies that I would be in that city. A guy who also lived on a 2 hours drive (but at the other side) replied, we chatted and mailed a bit, exchanged photos, and the he decided to book a hotel too. First evening was a great one in his hotel. Afterwards we talked about what we would still like to experience and one of the things I mentioned was being tied up and having to helplessly endure what the other person is doing.

Next evening he came to my hotel. He was pleasantly surprised that I opened the door naked. I was excited when after some chatting and a beer he suddenly grabbed my hands and tied them behind my back. First he attached the rope to a pillar in the room and left me there for a while. Finally he pushed me down on my knees and pulles my head to his cock. Never too old to experience new exciting things ;-)

Nothing quite like hands tied, spreader bar, cock leash, with arms over head on a hook, ball gag, and a mistress with a nasty attitude and a whip.

I would have called you a "gift"!!!!

After losing dramatically in a game of strip poker with a former co-worker. She tied me spread eagle to the bed then proceeded to stroke, suck and ride me pretty much non stop for close to an hour. Closest I ever came to passing out it was so intense.

Back