First Time at the Club

Se7en_

Lusty Sinner
This thread is closed for myself and Lady_S. It will contain BDSM and some reluctance elements, read along and enjoy!

James walked into the club, a 43 year old rich man who managed a small business in the city. He had been a regular at this elite club for over 15 years, knew a lot of the people there and was a well respected Dominant. He was wearing a navy blue suit with a velvet tie. His wavy black grey hair was combed back and his beard was neat and short, he had a rugged handsome silver fox look, but also an aura of confidence and power about him and kind deep eyes.

The Nightingale Elite Kink Nightclub was the most exclusive club in this large metropolitan area. A credit check, a background check and a hefty membership fee was required of all patrons. This ensured it was no sleazy club, it was a one of a kind member-only club. That detail made newcomers more comfortable to join especially submissives and even more so submissive young women who may otherwise be terrified of walking into BDSM clubs to be tied up and abused. The reputation of this place and its elite patronage gave them a sense of safety and it was one reason it was so successful.

It also offered amenities that no other club in the area offered. In addition to a classy bar and restaurant offering good food and drinks and overlooking the downtown area and the riverfront, it had dedicated play areas that can accommodate all kinds of different tastes and with different levels of privacy. The bar and restaurant areas were nudity free and patrons were required to keep a minimum level of clothing on at all times, removing shoes and outerwear was allowed and acceptable. It was common to see women sitting in men's laps or kneeling by their tables, but they had to be fully clothed or at least in lingerie or underwear. The bar and restaurant was at the entrance to the club and was frequented by regulars and newcomers alike and represented the least pressure area to be in.

The fun started past the large wooden doors on the opposite end to the entrance, those doors lead to a massive public play area. It was essentially a public BDSM dungeon where people could explore their fantasies or watch others explore theirs. For a more private experience were the private small dungeons equipped with all manner of kinky toys and bondage equipment. For an even more private and more elite experience was the upper floor which was accessible only to premium members who paid an even heftier membership free and had to have been patrons for at least five years. Those dungeons were bigger and much better equipped and were essentially hotel suites except with kinky furniture and bondage equipment. Those suites also had themes from medieval to futuristic and everything in between. Each with their own set of outfits and era appropriate equipment.

James was just planning to have a relaxing night, to sit and chat with some people, maybe watch a public session or two, he was not planning on a private session, but just like every time he walked in, he kept an open mind and would engage in a private session with the right partner or partners. He looked at the bartender "Nick, always a pleasure, get me the usual, my man!" He greeted the friendly bartender. Nick nodded and smiled at him "Hey, good to see you James, the usual coming up my friend." James smiled at the young man as he took a seat at the bar and prepared to chat up his favorite bartender "How's life? I haven't seen you in the last few times I've been here."

Nick nodded "Oh yeah, my wife had been pretty sick, so I stayed home to take care of her and our daughter, she's much better now, just a bad flu" James listened and raised his cup "To you and your family". Nick nodded at him, not allowed to drink during work hours, but appreciating the gesture.

Turning away from the bartender, James moved to scan the large open room, and nodded and smiled at some familiar faces, waving at some, both men and women, dominants and submissive. Out of nowhere, a girl ran towards him as he was looking the other way and crashed into him hugging his back and almost threw him off of the bar stool.

He groaned and then heard a giggle from behind and saw the small arms of a girl wrapped around him and could guess who it was "Damn it Amy, you gotta stop tackling me like this or I WILL ask Bob to let me whip you!" The girl let go of him and pouted "I just wanted to give you a hug Master James" The girl was adorable with her pouty puppy eyes and elegant babydoll nightgown and she blinked at him with her cute expression.... "Fine, I'll just spank you later then" The girl grinned happily and he grinned back, they both knew a spanking for her was not a punishment but rather something she loved. She was much more a fan of spankings than whippings. "Master wants to know if you want to join us? He's taking me upstairs to play later" She asked with a soft tone. James looked over her shoulder and waved at one of his oldest friends; Bob and then turned his attention back to Amy, "I don't know sweetheart, maybe...... If I do, I'll catch up with you" He then reached forward and slapped her behind causing her to yelp, smile and run back to her owner.

James chuckled, always enjoying the adorable Amy and he sighed deeply, wishing he had a good girl like her to keep him company, though maybe a tad bit more serious and with a life of her own. It wasn't that he had a lack of interested ones, but he was really picky and had not found a girl to take as his slave thus far. He wanted more than a slave, he wanted a partner that had her own ambitions, but happened to be submissive in their private life. That combination of traits as well as his high standards for beauty meant he was not fortunate enough to find the one yet.

He continued to scan the room and as he was doing it, he saw a beautiful young lady walking in. He had not seen her at the club previously. He followed her with his eyes as she took a seat at a booth on her own. He turned to Nick and asked "You know who she is?" Nick looked at her and squinted "No, must be new." James stroked his chin and looked at her again and did a double take, shaking his head for a second as now he thought she looked a little familiar. He looked at her carefully trying to place her. She lived in the same building as he did. He lived in the penthouse and she must have lived in one of the other apartments. He had an excellent memory for faces and must have seen her once or twice entering or exiting the building. He was impressed, she looked very young, early twenties, but must have had a good job to afford living in those luxury apartments and to afford a membership to this club.

He was intrigued. He raised an eyebrow, from the very limited interaction they've had, she did not seem the kind of girl to frequent a club like this, but he did not have that look either and neither did most of the people who frequented this club. Immediately, before someone else inevitably goes to talk to the beautiful newcomer, he stood up and walked to her booth and he gave her a warm smile, "Hi, pardon my intrusion, I think I recognize you as the young lady who lives in the same building I live in; Pinnacle Apartments at Elk Ridge and Main?" He asked and then continued "If you're alone and not expecting anyone, may I join you?" He said with a smile looking down at her petite frame wondering what she was doing here, she had clearly not been making eye contact when he looked at her across from the bar and neither when he walked towards her, seemed like it might be her first time in a place like this and James was very intrigued to get to know her and find out more. "The name is James by the way" He said as he extended his hand towards her and smiled.

Last edited:
Kate Kelly was a stressed professional. Just about twenty-five, she headed the accounts wing of the largest subsidiary of a conglomerate corporation. She was certainly qualified for the post and, therefore, accepted by all in the organization.

It had been a most tiring month for Kate. She had been fully occupied in finalizing the accounts of the division. It involved spending long hours in office that, very often, ran late into the night, living off sandwiches, burgers, and coffee, and frequently shuttling between the corporate headquarters and her own office. The shuttling involved getting up early or returning late, at odd hours, to catch flights to the corporate headquarters situated in another and a larger city.

That was her busy side. But, just like others, she had another take on life. Something that kept her stress level in control, got back her emotions running normally, freely, and sometimes, erotically. With the final accounts delivered, discussed, and finalized by the corporate team, a big burden had been lifted from her shoulders. She realized that now she desperately needed to unwind.

Of late, Kate had been drawn into one contrasting behavior of the human mind. True she had indulged, although rarely, in casual sex but never had she experimented on this sexually arousing behavior that she had heard a lot about, one that could take the human body to an extreme level of erotic stimulation – domination and submission.

There were two reasons why, recently, she had become curious and attracted to this extraordinarily stimulating sexual behavior. The first was becoming aware, through her friend Jenny, about an exclusive club that catered safely, discreetly, and exclusively, to the BDSM ‘needs’ of an elite group. She had heard, for reassurance, that the club was unlike other sleazy clubs. Membership in ‘The Nightingale Elite Kink Nightclub’ entailed much more scrutiny and full proof references to make it ‘safe’ for intending newcomers and, more particularly, those who were ‘submissives’ to the core. Having known Kate since her teens, Jenny was certain that ‘submissiveness’ was embedded in her friend. Once a submissive, always a submissive – Jenny was certain. She assured Kate that as a longtime member, she would be too willing to recommend her friend’s name to the club officials.

The other reason was really an off shoot of the first. Kate had not committed to join the club as a member but had simply told her that she was too busy in office at that moment to think of anything else. Which, in fact, was true. However, while catching a flight during this busy phase, she had caught a glimpse of a book, almost crying for her attention, among the many other books on display in the airport.

The mere title had made Kate stretch her arm and pick up the book by Michael Makai – ‘Domination and Submission: The BDSM Relationship Handbook’. It was not a recent publication but had, somehow, found a way into the stands. Quickly, she had paid the bill, thrown it in her cabin baggage, and rushed towards the gate for her flight. It was a ‘spur of the moment’ purchase, she had not even glanced through the blurb on the back cover. Even on flight, she had resisted the temptation to flip through the pages. The title of the book, boldly printed on the front cover, with an equally demonstrative picture, was far too ‘damaging’ an evidence of her mindset to strangers who would be seated around her. She had thought of the book on the flight, a ‘handbook’ was just what she needed if she were to join the club recommended by Jenny.

Back home, and a week later, when the load of office pressure was off her shoulders, she got back to her friend Jenny.

“Jenny, I have been thinking a bit for the last couple of days about the club you had told me about,” she told her over the phone. She didn’t want to sound too eager, but just curious.

“Just thinking? But not decided yet? Very well, we can wait till you decide. No hurry, Kate.” Jenny was equally adept at playing the ‘cat and mouse’ game.

“Well, the pressure in office is off me right now,” Kate replied. She was still holding herself back, not committing fully. Just that she was free and that ‘if you want, I could join.’

Jenny laughed at the answer, realizing that it was typical of her friend. Just as she was in her teens, ‘pretending this, wanting that.’

“Ok. We will get you in. Just give me a day.” Jenny said, much to Kate’s relief.

A week later, after the club had checked her credentials, her background, tested her instinctive submissiveness through an on-line questionnaire, considered her to be worthy of being included in that ‘elite’ group of BDSM lovers, paid the hefty membership fee, Kate Kelly became a member of ‘The Nightingale Elite Kink Nightclub’.

Kate was scheduled to be present at the club in the evening of that weekend, the ‘Saturday Chapters’ as it was fancifully named. It would be her first visit, her initiation to a world of limitless sensual, erotic and, further, at entirely the personal wish of the member, in specified rooms classified as ‘Darker Perversions.’

Jenny was supposed to accompany Kate on her first visit, but unforeseen circumstances left her pleading to be excused. Kate tried to coax her to reconsider and accompany her as she lacked the confidence to be by herself in the club on her first visit. But it was an emergency for Jenny, and she could not go.

---/\/\/\---​

Selecting the dress made Kate uncomfortable. Too much? Or too little? How does one dress in such a club that catered exclusively to a different trait in human behavior? In the end, she picked something mid-way. She wore full sleeved magenta colored blouse tucked into a black printed mini skirt. Deciding in ankle strapped chunky heeled sandals to go with her dress, she looked gorgeous when she walked out. Her chestnut hair fell across her shoulders, her expressive grey-blue eyes thoughtful.

As Kate drove to the club, she was weighed in by the thought of what to expect and, more than that, how should she behave in such clubs. The drive past the river front towards the end of her journey, helped in easing her nerves.

However, it was a nervous Kate who walked in through the main entrance, past the lobby, and into the sprawling hall that housed, among others, the bar and restaurant. She resisted the temptation of walking across to the bar counter and getting something to soothe her nerves. It would be odd, she thought. Calm down Kate, she told herself. There are people here, just like you, with similar feelings and needs.

Along the wall, there were a few booths lined up and, seeing one that was vacant, she walked across and sat down on a cushy chair.

Her eyes wandered across, taking in as much of the room and the members as she could without looking conspicuously inquisitive. She felt Jenny’s absence, someone who would have made her feel easy and comfortable and may be, introduced her to someone she liked.

She saw a couple of big wooden doors opposite to the main entrance and guessed that would be the ‘gateway’ to what she had really come for. How many rooms were there past those doors? There were two floors, of this she was sure, because Jenny had told her. At the same time, she had been told that although she could afford to, she would not be eligible to become a premium member. Not before she was a patron for five years at least. She wondered how much she was going to miss by being deprived of this privilege.

As far as she could make out from the guests in the hall, there was nothing indecent in the dress they wore. None were naked, no exposure of the genitals was observed. At best, or worst, some flimsy clothing – like the one woman in an elegant babydoll. But here and there, she saw women sitting on the lap of men, or even kneeling before them with a head on their thigh. Some were even groping and fondling, but that was about it.

Near the bar, Kate’s eyes now fell on a man somewhere in his mid-forties. He was lean without being skinny, had wavy black-grey hair, sported a neat and trimmed beard, and a stance that made him appear smart and assured. His black eyes oozed confidence, warmth, and an element of mischievous playfulness. He was smartly dressed in a navy blue suit with a matching velvet tie. Seems to be quite a popular figure here, and particularly among women, thought Kate. Honestly, she was more than impressed.

Yet, Kate was cautious and careful. She turned her face away from the man the moment he had looked her way. In a short while, she saw the man ambling across the room. Must be headed to the couple of girls sitting to themselves at the corner, Kate was about to conclude. But, out of the corner of her eyes, she could make out where he was headed ... straight towards her!

"Hi, pardon my intrusion, I think I recognize you as the young lady who lives in the same building I live in; Pinnacle Apartments at Elk Ridge and Main? If you're alone and not expecting anyone, may I join you?" Kate heard her say.

The man stood near her, looking down at Kate with a charming smile. Kate tried to take in his words, wondering if she had ever seen him before. She had not been staying in the apartment for long. May be a couple of months at the most. With the unending pressure in her work during this period, she hardly had time to notice and remember faces that walked by.

"The name is James by the way,"The gentleman said as he extended his hand towards her and smiled.

“Oh! Yes, yes! Do sit down please,” Kate blurted, smiling awkwardly as she tried to stand and extend her hand in courtesy, and then sitting down together, facing each other.

“I am Kate, and I am new here.” she said, once both were seated. She wished she could tell him frankly that she was, in fact, new not just in the club but to the ‘Domination Submission’ relationship itself. But she kept it to herself, feeling particularly embarrassed to know that the man stayed in the same multi-storied apartment building that she stayed in. The last thing she had wanted was familiar faces.

“You stay in Pinnacle Apartments, is it? Just imagine, both neighbors and yet I have never seen you before. Maybe I was unmindful. Or maybe because I have shifted there only a couple of months back, the familiarity didn’t register as quickly as it should have.” Kate was apologetic, as if it were her fault in failing to recognize the man.

Yet, at the back of her mind, she was troubled. How embarrassing would it be to have a neighbor who knew about her membership in this exclusive club for BDSM lovers, and how far would she freely open out and show her intensity when the need arose?

James smiled at the young lady as she awkwardly stood up and shook his hand, he pulled her hand gently to his lips and planted a tender kiss on her slender soft fingers while looking deep into her eyes, a move that had, over years of use, proven to melt the hearts of the ladies. He noted her small height at about 5' 2" compared to his 6' 3" and his lean fit frame of 175 pounds compared to her slim slender frame of just over 100 pounds.

“Oh! Yes, yes! Do sit down please,” she said and he took a seat across from her and kept the warm smile on his lips and he looked straight into her eyes, he did not stare down at her chest or at her bare legs or small feet tucked into classy sandals.

He listened as she introduced herself “I am Kate, and I am new here.” He gave her another warm smile and listened as she continued “You stay in Pinnacle Apartments, is it? Just imagine, both neighbors and yet I have never seen you before. Maybe I was unmindful. Or maybe because I have shifted there only a couple of months back, the familiarity didn’t register as quickly as it should have.”

James nodded at her "Its my great pleasure to meet you Kate, and please allow me to welcome you to the Nightingale!" He then leaned forward and looked deep into her eyes "Oh and I could tell you were new from the moment I laid eyes on you, it's quite obvious, and there is one more important detail I have gleaned from our limited interaction" He paused and watched her reaction as her eyebrows raised and she listened intently "But first, yes I do live in the penthouse in Pinnacle Apartments, been there for years, its a lovely place. As for not remembering me, its quite ok, I run a business and have a lot of clients, so I have developed a strong memory for faces and voices. I remember running into you once or twice in the elevator and maybe once in the mail room."

As he was talking, the bartender; Nick approached and smiled "Here's your drink James, you left it at the counter, enjoy" He said and then continued "Let me know if either of you need anything, we take care of our regulars and our new customers" He said smiling down at Kate and James gave him a nod and took a sip of his drink then turned his attention back to the girl "I have to tell you, I've been a regular here for over 15 years, I can always tell when someone is new, its quite obvious that this is your very first time in here, and quite possibly your very first foray into a BDSM club. I must compliment you on your choice of club though, a reputable and safe place for a young submissive" He said, announcing she was submissive so casually, even emphasizing that word and he watched her reaction to the revelation....... "How did I know?" She hadn't asked, but he could almost read her mind through her facial expression. "Its pretty simple, you broke eye contact instantly when I looked at you, you awkwardly stood up to shake my hand, you immediately felt the need to please in how you asked me to sit down and you were apologetic for not recognizing me, not to mention your general demeanor and, to a lesser extent, your outfit are clearly submissive."

He smiled and took another sip of his drink "I also would like to compliment your outfit, it is beautiful and classy. I appreciate that you did not oversexualize yourself and yet you look stunning, classy and elegant at the same time." He said with a warm smile, still looking at her eyes and not at her body. "I would advice you to relax, and enjoy your time, this is not a scary place, no will hurt you or touch you without your permission." He added "As someone who's been a regular for a long time, I am happy to give you advice, answer any questions you may have, even give you a tour or...... even more if you're so inclined" He said with a slight grin on his lips, he knew if she was here, she wanted to live some sort of fantasy and he wanted to help this tiny innocent girl explore it, and have some fun in the process.

Before she had a chance to response, the young woman in the babydoll nightgown approached and stood a few feet from the booth in silence. James noticed her quickly "Hey Amy, did you need something sweetheart?" Amy smiled and came to kneel by his feet "Yes Master James, I am so sorry to intrude" she said looking between James and Kate "Master ordered me to tell you that we're heading to the dungeon and then up to the suites if you wanted to join us."

James nodded at her and smiled patting her head making her smile wide at the attention "Thank you Amy, I will talk to this young lady and then I might catch up later ok?" Amy nodded and stood up and then stopped and started squirming in place. James noticed that, and turned to Kate "I'm so sorry Kate, let me see what's going on".... He then turned to the squirming girl "Amy!" he said and she turned around and saw him patting his lap. She immediately rushed to him and sat in his lap and curled up in her cute nightgown "What's going on?" He asked...... She sighed and nestled her face in his chest "I'm really sorry to intrude, but Master said he reserved one of the medieval suites today and he was going to try medieval torture on me, he is going to put me on the rack and stretch me, I am so scared" She looked up at him tears in her eyes.

Raising his eyebrows at the girl, he then chuckled loudly "Oh Amy, you're so sweet, the medieval suite sounds scary, but its perfect for you, you love pain, you're a masochist, and I've used that room before, the devices are not actually medieval, they're designed with safety mechanisms, so even an amateur would not cause damage with them and Bob is not an amateur. I promise you'll be fine and you'll have a good time, next time you'll ask Bob to take you there."

She looked up at him, no longer crying and he continued "I'll talk to Bob now and tell him to go easy on you, but also, you need to know as a new slave, if you're worried or scared, talk to your Master, don't go tattling on him to his friends. You're lucky Bob is an understanding patient good man, or else you would be punished for this." He reprimanded her, in a gentle, but firm tone to which she responded, "Oh my goodness, you're right, I should be more careful, my Master is amazing! I'm gonna go apologize" Before she could get up, he pulled her back into his lap "Relax Amy, let me go talk to him first........ and don't misunderstand me, I love talking to you and to help you understand what it means to be a slave, but you gotta do it properly, always ask your Master about problems you're having then other people." She nodded and smiled and then he slipped her from his lap to the seat and then he walked around the booth and reached down and pulled Kate's hand and planted a kiss on her hand "I'm so sorry about this, I will go talk to my old friend for a minute and will be back and you will have my full undivided attention." He then glared at Amy "If you interrupt me again, I will...." He sighed "Oh who am I kidding, I can't hurt you" She giggled at his remark and he shook his head and pointed at Amy "This is Kate, talk to her........ one submissive to another" He grinned and walked away. Amy looked at Kate "Oh, so you're submissive too? That's awesome!"

James was already gone by the time the question was asked. He went and talked to his old friend for a few minutes, letting the girls talk, and he explained the situation, Bob was not upset, but he called Amy over from across the room and she immediately ran over "It was so nice to meet you Kate" She said with a smile, waved and ran over, giving James a hug on the way while he was walking back.

He walked back and sat across from Kate again "I'm really sorry about this Kate, Bob is a good friend of mine and Amy has been his slave for just over three months, they're working on it" He then rubbed his chin "Come to think of it, I met Amy about four months ago as she was sitting in one of those booths and it was her first day much like you now. I went to talk to her and after an hour or so, we did our first session, and then more and more for a couple of weeks" he paused to take a sip and watch Kate's reaction to the story "Eventually, she told me she wanted to be a slave, to leave her life behind her, she was a nurse and got paid pretty well and loved her job, but she decided to surrender her life and dedicate herself to serving a man. I introduced her to Bob and they hit it off immediately."

James then looked up and seemed a little sad "Personally, I would like to have a slave and Amy was willing to be that one, and so many others before her that I have guided into exploring their submissive natures, but of all those that I enjoyed spending time with, all of them wanted to abandon their lives and ambitions and become full time slaves, and I've always admired, ambition, success and a work ethic and did not want to deny my partner a chance to live out her ambitions and have her leave everything behind for me." He was subtly telling her what he wanted, and he thought about it some more as he expressed his feelings out loud "But you know, now that I think about it, maybe I was going about it in a selfish way, if a girl wants to submit fully and leave her life behind, who am to deny her that?" He was more talking to himself at that point and was looking at nothing in particular, but also not at her.

Shortly, he snapped out of his day dreaming and the sadness was gone, or at least buried away under a big warm smile as he looked at Kate again. He willing for her to be the next Amy, one he helps explore and guides her to understand her submission, but then ends up with someone else who accepted her for who she was. He was seriously considering not letting what he thought was right stand in the way anymore, if a girl wanted to submit to him fully, he would accept that, if she wanted to submit to him, but keep her life, he would accept that too.

James looked at Kate and continued "As a regular for over a decade, I have an elite membership, and I have access to the unique luxury suites upstairs, which are much nicer and much better equipped. They also have themes, some are just modern or standard suites, there is also the medieval ones which Amy was scared of, those are equipped with medieval equipment, there are also medical ones filled with medical tools, and then there is Victorian, nature, and even sci fi themed ones and more. But I am jumping ahead of myself, and I hope Amy and the talk of medieval torture did not scare you off, no one is going to take you to a medieval dungeon unless you want to" He was really hoping this did not scare her off and decided to offer a relaxing good alternative of just a tour and chatting "I would be happy to take you on a tour of the public and private parts and we can talk about what you're interested in." He said and he scooted around the booth, ending up close to her and he gave her another warm reassuring smile and his index finger went under her chin lifting her gaze up to meet his piercing eyes "What are you interested in Kate? What brings you to the Nightingale?" He asked in a low voice, almost a whisper as he held her gaze and enjoyed looking at her deep angelic eyes.

Last edited:
The initial moments of uneasiness seemed to pass over gradually for Kate. For this, she felt obliged to James, her first acquaintance in the Nightingale. Indeed, had it not been for him, she would have felt unsure of herself. She wondered if she could have gone beyond those big wooden doors into the private playing area and rooms, all by herself, into unknown realms.

James was being very courteous to her. Starting from the soft kiss on her extended hand, and later through his charming behavior that helped her to relax, Kate thought of him as the perfect person to know in a club like this.

When the bartender Nick walked across and handed over an unfinished drink to James, Kate could hear what he had said, “Here's your drink James, you left it at the counter, enjoy." Kate could think of only one reason why this man could leave his drink behind at the counter – because he was curious about her. She certainly felt better in this belief. Even the warm smile on the bartender’s lips, as he looked down at her, made her feel more at ease. Each person, it seemed, exuded a familiarity in their approach that made Emily’s first evening lively and enjoyable. And wanted!

As she watched James take a sip on his drink, she realized that he too was watching her intently. Deeply into her eyes, she felt. She listened attentively to James as he made some interesting conclusions about her. How could he ever, so correctly, assume that it was her first foray into a BDSM club, and that she was a ‘submissive’? She wondered if James could rattle of a few more of her hidden desires and fantasies. Would that be embarrassing for her? But he had given reasons for his conclusions, and his reasoning, as Kate saw, was linked entirely to her own behavior.

Thinking back, she wondered how easily she had ‘given’ herself in, allowed her to be discerned, how easy it must have been for James to fish out the submissive streak in her. How she had broken eye contact when their eyes met the first time, how subserviently she had got up to shake his hand, and how she was most apologetic for not recognizing him, even though they lived in the same building. Each behavior was a clue. And all the while, she had been confidently thinking that she had her character camouflaged – till she, on her own, would bare it! Even the dress that she wore to the club, thinking that it neither showed too much nor too little, had exposed her in a different way. She blushed at being so ridiculously silly despite being such a thorough professional. “….. not to mention your general demeanor and, to a lesser extent, your outfit are clearly submissive.” These words continued to ring in Kate’s ears even after James had finished. She neither attempted a denial, nor nod in agreement to his deductions.

Rather, Kate was embarrassed wondering where her dress went wrong that evening. She had spent quite some time thinking about what she should be wearing to this exclusive club. At that very moment, she heard James compliment her for that very dress that bothered her.

"I also would like to compliment your outfit - it is beautiful and classy. I appreciate that you did not oversexualize yourself and yet you look stunning, classy and elegant at the same time." These words made Kate feel better and she smiled back at James. She felt nice that he looked into her eyes, rather than elsewhere on her body.

Each moment, Kate felt better and more assured. She understood that James was making every effort to help her relax. Frankly, she had been apprehensive about the place. More because she had never visited one like this before. He was offering her every possible help by way of advice, answering her questions, and even giving her an offer to tour the place. The grin of his face as he uttered “…even more if you’re so inclined”, did not escape her notice. Had he caught on to her curiosity? Of how she wished to try out some of her growing fantasies? She wanted to say something in reply, of thanking him for his offer, that she would be relying more on him than on herself. But there was a sudden intrusion …….

The young woman in the babydoll nightgown, whom Kate had seen when she had sat alone watching her surroundings, came and stood silently a few feet from the booth. She didn’t utter a word at first, waiting and watching, till she was spoken to. So subdued, wondered Kate. It was only when James asked her if she needed anything that she spoke out. Kate watched her kneel by his feet. When she spoke, it showed the level of respect that she had for the man.

“Master ordered me to tell that we’re heading to the dungeon and then up to the suites if you wanted to join us.” Amy said. To Kate’s curious mind, she could quickly infer three things –

One, her name was Amy and that she was a ‘submissive’. Kate got a practical example of a submissive’s basic behavior in her – that of reverence and submission. This was a primary lesson for her. The second inference was that even though she addressed him as Master James, her master was someone else. She wondered if there could be more than one master to a sub or that all doms had to be addressed as Master. The third was that there was a ‘dungeon’ and ‘suites’ where soon Amy and her master would be heading. Kate was certain that there would be intimate and erotic depiction of the physical relationship between a Dom and a Sub. The fact that James was being invited to this, gave Kate some hope of being present in the show. Kate needed to get advice and answers from James and thought of getting them after Amy left.

Amy’s behavior seemed strange to Kate. Initially brushed away by James, Amy showed every intention of getting attention. There was a freeness in these relations that surprised her even more. How easily she was beckoned to sit on James lap, and how gladly she came and snugly curled up and nestled into his chest.

Yet, as Kate pondered over this relationship between James and the intruding Amy, she started to reveal something else. It was the first time Kate heard of medieval suites and medieval torture and thought that if Amy felt scared, how terrified should she be as a new member about to be initiated to this world of BDSM?

“But Master said he reserved one of the medieval suites today and he was going to try medieval torture on me, he is going to put me on the rack and stretch me, I am so scared." She heard a tearful Amy. Was it that scary? Would there be rooms even more creepy? She wanted to hear what James had to say.

Much to Amy’s reassurance, and at that point to Kate as well, James had the perfect balm for the scared girl. He cheered her with a chuckle, bolstered her spirit by saying that the room would be perfect for her, reassured her of its safety, and promised her that she would have such a good time with her master, that she would ask for more. Not only her fear about the medieval room, if there were any reservations in Amy about her master Bob, that too was taken care of by James.

What Kate saw was that after initially reassuring, James took the opportunity of reprimanding Amy. It was a sort of indirect lesson for Kate too. He was serious when he said, “… talk to your Master, don't go tattling on him to his friends. You're lucky Bob is an understanding patient good man, or else you would be punished for this.”It was, Kate thought, a clear message to her. If she were ever squeal on her master, whoever he may be, she would be in for severe punishment. She would have to be careful she knew.

Kate admired the man’s style. He had that charm that could quickly calm a worried mind. At the same time, he could be stern. He would be caring but wouldn’t hesitate to punish his submissive. Or was it ‘slave’ for that’s what he told Amy. Kate knew that she could rely on him entirely to guide her in her journey to whet her fantasies.

After introducing Kate to Amy, James trotted off to talk to Bob about Amy’s fears. Both the girls were left to themselves. Amy looked at Kate.

“Oh, so you’re submissive too? That’s awesome.” Amy asked excitedly.

Kate nodded her head. “Yes, it has been with me for years.” She didn’t want to open out to the girl, not so quickly at least.

“I don’t know if you have ever been to such clubs before but, if you haven’t, then you have come to the right place,” Amy said.

“But I heard you tell James that you are scared ….scared of the medieval room, and scared of your master, of all persons,” Kate said. To her, this seemed strange. As someone who was being initiated into this domain, she thought if this was a caution.

Amy protested. “No, not scared of my master – you have got it wrong. Just of the medieval room for the pain that is inflicted on the subs in that room. I have heard about it, and I wanted to hear from Master James. He has always been a guide to me, right from my first day here in this club.”

“James seems to be much liked in the club, and he certainly seems very helpful to newcomers,” Kate recollected.

“Oh yes! He has guided many like us, like you and me,” Amy giggled. “I would have loved being a slave to him, but it never happened eventually. After a few sessions, Master James did help me become a slave to someone else and he is my Master now.”

Kate wanted to know something about these ‘sessions’ from Amy, but at that moment James returned and their discussion ended abruptly. She bid goodbye and rushed off to Bob, her master.

James sat across Kate once again, and each seemed to welcome the return of their private conversation. He told her more about Amy and did make a mention about ‘sessions’ that she was curious about. Also, that during his long membership, he had guided many a submissive girl. He still had not accepted a fulltime slave although he said he liked to have one. He was honest in what he wanted – at least to Kate it seemed so. It was clear to Kate that James admired ambitious, successful, work alcoholics, and obviously would accept one from that category only. Kate knew she certainly fit in that group. He tried to stress that he didn’t want to deny his partner to live out her ambition. Yet, to Kate it seemed that no matter what he said now, no matter how much he denied, he wanted his partner as a fulltime slave, someone who would be willing to give up all for her ‘master’. Bereft of ambition, she would give up her free will and be owned and guided by just one man.

To Kate, his words, "But you know, now that I think about it, maybe I was going about it in a selfish way, if a girl wants to submit fully and leave her life behind, who am to deny her that?" was a clear indication in that direction. At least, that is what Kate concluded. She kept thinking, however, if she would be willing to abandon that life, forego her ambition and be willing to become a fulltime slave.

Both Kate and James were lost in their own thoughts. James was pensive, murmuring softly to himself, while Kate thought that it would be too early for her to decide if she would give up her profession and be a fulltime slave to a master. For that, she would have to have a master, and equally important, needed to go beyond those big wooden doors and see for herself how much she was prepared to accept.

When James began to speak again, she quickly latched on to every word that he said. For, he had begun describing just what she could expect in unique luxury suites upstairs. They had a wide variety of themes, and to Kate, each seemed worth an experience. Historical events always interested her and, from what she heard, period plays relating to the medieval era, or the Victorian, was something she would look forward to. She felt an interest in invaders and conquerors, in plunderers and barbarians – anywhere force had its way because she loved being exerted and compelled. She loved ceremonies and rituals as a part of BDSM and wanted to know the extent to which these were included in those rooms that James was talking about. Of tools and toys, and much, much more.

“I would be happy to take you on a tour of the public and private parts and we can talk about what you're interested in.”Kate heard him say, but she was too lost in her thoughts. She didn’t realize that James had quickly come across and was standing beside her. A finger lifted her chin, and James looked into her deep angelic eyes. Kate shivered, her heart beating faster. A hundred thoughts rushed into her mind and a feeling that she could hardly explain.

"What are you interested in Kate? What brings you to the Nightingale?" Kate heard James suddenly ask in a low voice, intruding into her thoughts.

“Eh?” Kate said initially, lost for words to express what she really wanted. She felt nervous and uneasy, unsure of herself in front of those piercing eyes that didn’t flicker. “I ..I …..heard about the place…” she went on saying. She watched those penetrating eyes that looked on at her with a smile that never seemed to leave him. But he kept silent, waiting for her to continue.

Since childhood, she had been shy and an introvert. As she grew older, these gave way to a natural submissiveness during her puberty till, in the latter part of her teens, there developed a sexual twist in it. Kate had kept that suppressed, keeping it within herself and yet wanting to know and explore more. With increasing desires and needs, she had started feeling a different kind of urge – to give herself in to someone, to be controlled and taken by a person who would be special. In fact, she foresaw that as relinquishing her own power and will. How satisfying would that be? These thoughts ran over and over in her mind before she could eventually, give as clear a reply to James.

“I feel I have been missing something in my life till now. I don’t know if you’ll understand, but I think that I need to submit to someone who’ll decide on an area of life that has largely remained elusive to me.” Kate paused. She felt a dryness in her mouth, wondering what she should say. Her eyes wandered towards the bar and the bartender.

She looked back at James again before she began to say, a bit more boldly, “Maybe I need to be dominated by someone who would exert his will over me … (pausing)…coerce and have his will. I may be seeking a place to give in, to experience a pleasure in devoting myself to be like a true slave.” She hesitated in saying she really needed a ‘Master.’ Amy had someone, and she knew that soon she would too. Kate looked around – wanting to find if Amy was around. Unable to see her around, she knew where she would have headed.

Kate looked towards the two wooden doors, the gateway to the playing area. Head bent, she played with her fingers, tugging softly on them. Looking up once again, she took a deep breath and then, in a slightly husky voice, she said, “I do have varied interests, Master James. How I wish I could walk through those doors and see for myself if the real experience is as near to my fantasies as I would like them to be.”

James listened to her intently as she explained “I feel I have been missing something in my life till now. I don’t know if you’ll understand...." He nodded repeatedly as she said that, but did not respond as he did not want to interrupt her, but he wanted her to know immediately that he understands completely.

"But I think that I need to submit to someone who’ll decide on an area of life that has largely remained elusive to me.” Kate paused. and then continued “Maybe I need to be dominated by someone who would exert his will over me, coerce and have his will. I may be seeking a place to give in, to experience a pleasure in devoting myself to be like a true slave.” He continued to listen in silence, nodding at her and giving her his warm reassuring smile, coaxing her to spill more details “I do have varied interests, Master James." That caught his attention and his warm smile turned into a grin and he continued to listen "How I wish I could walk through those doors and see for myself if the real experience is as near to my fantasies as I would like them to be.”

When she was done explaining, he smiled at her and gently stroked her cheek while sitting besides her. "You said you don't know if I'll understand." He nodded at her and his hand cupped her chin and he looked straight into her eyes "I understand more than you think........... In my early twenties, I was like you, I had something missing from my life till I started exploring my kinky side. I've been in your shoes and I know your frustration better than you think. I have also helped many young women in your situation. I helped them explore, you talked to one of them; Amy, she was one of many that I helped explore that side of themselves. Some of them never returned, realizing this lifestyle was not for them, the real thing was not as appealing as the fantasy, but most of them became regulars, and some, like Amy, found masters."

James released her chin and his fingers idly played with the silky strands of her hair "I fully understand your need to submit to someone and the need to be dominated and someone to exert their will, but let me warn you" He said as he cupped her soft chin again and leaned closer, so his face was only inches from hers "You need to be careful and not rush, you will be safe inside this club, but if you submit to someone and go too fast and let them take you home or away from this place, you may not be safe anymore. This is the advice I give all eager new submissives that I talk to. It's fine to submit to someone for an hour or even the night inside the club, but be very careful about submitting or committing to something more long term or agreeing to anything outside this club." He paused to let her process everything "Submissives have a need to please, so sometimes its hard for them to say no, you need to learn to be very careful. There are men here who would take advantage of your naive side. Not many, as everyone here gets screened, but that's mostly credit and background checks, it does not reveal if someone would abuse the trust of a submissive. Again, while not many people here are like that, there are some, so don't let the elite status fool you, you need to watch out for potential predators hiding in sheep's clothing. So, to reiterate, my advice, you don't have to follow it, but I'll give it anyway, don't leave with anyone and don't commit to anything long term till you're sure you can trust someone and that it is what you want."

He released her chin and then gently stroked her cheek "I don't want to scare you, but I also don't want you to be hurt and for some idiot to ruin the experience for you. I know you're a smart young lady, but it never hurts to give advice."

Moving again to play with her thick red hair and his voice changed to a less serious tone "Now, you called me Master James, that's not necessary Kate, unless you want to. You will see submissive girls here address me as James, or Sir, or Master James, all are possible, it depends on the person. Slaves generally address me as Master James, but submissives use my name or Sir or Master James, or just Master, it depends on their preference, I personally don't require to be addressed in a specific way, so feel free to call me any of those."

He then stood up, walked around the booth and reached down and took both her hands in his and he helped her up to her feet. His hands pulled hers to his lips and he planted a tender kiss on the fingers of her right hand and on the top of her left hand. He then released her left hand and kept hold of her right one. His fingers wrapping around her small soft hand and he squeezed lightly "Its time for the tour you want so much." He said as he started walking, holding her hand gently, but also in a possessive and protective way. A combination that years of experience helped him perfect. An effective combination that young submissive girls adored and made their hearts melt, the simple gesture of a tight possessive and protective hand hold deepened their submissive side and made them feel safe, protected and desired.

As they reached the large doors, he released her hand and instead wrapped his arm around her back and his fingers curled around her thin waist. He leaned in and whispered in her ear "At any point, tell me you want to leave, and I will guide you back here. And remember, no one can touch you without permission, including myself. If I touch you and you don't want to be touched, let me know ok?" He said and he guided her through the doors with an arm around her waist. Beyond those doors was quite the sight. It was as if they were now in a completely different location. The lighting was more dim and had a light red hue to it, the music was subdued, barely audible and light, but the music and lighting were not likely what caught Kate's eyes, rather the more than a hundred people in the massive room and the activities they were engaged in and the scenes of debauchery.

The room was divided into two areas based on use, the perimeter was dotted with tables, chairs and booths and the center was filled with bondage equipment. About fifteen devices were taking the space in the middle of the room and most were occupied with plenty of space between and around each device for people who wanted to watch.

James walked behind Kate, his arm wrapped around her waist from behind and his hand reached around to claim the slender column of her neck. His touch was again possessive and protective, not tight, he was not trying to choke her, just to hold her. He leaned in again and whispered in her ear "take a moment to absorb the sights and then I will guide you in to take a closer look."

Inside, about half the women were naked, some had revealing outfits or lingerie on, some had leather and latex and high heels on, and very few could be seen wearing a 'normal' outfit like Kate was. At the booths, some women were kneeling in front of their dominants, mostly men, but some of the dominants were women. Some of the submissives were being spanked or were giving their dominants pleasure under the table, some were sitting in their dominant's laps. Inside, there were men and women wearing security outfits, all of them were standing next to the bondage equipment.

After giving Kate a couple of minutes to take in the sights, he released her and took her hand once again "This is the main dungeon and the public play area. Its accessible to all members and anyone can come in and watch or engage in play." He tugged on her hand gently and started walking "Let me show you some of the public play happening." He walked with her towards the first device, it was a cross and to it a woman in her underwear was restrained and a man was using a vibrator on her sex and fondling her breasts. She was moaning and lightly squirming and her panties were soaked with her juices.

Above each device was a screen highlighting if touching was welcome or if it was a watch-only kind of play. Above the woman, the screen read "Watch only!". He pointed the screens to Kate "This is the public dungeon, anyone can play with anyone, but it's based off of the screens you see above each bondage device. Some will be for viewing only like the cross in front of us, others will allow touching with permission either from the girl if she was alone or from her dominant, and there are others that are fully open."

James looked around and nearby was a familiar face, so he tightened his grip on Kate's hand and guided her to the second row of equipment. On a thin leather bench, a brunette was lying on her back restrained naked save for white sheer stockings. Her wrists were locked in cuffs and secured high above her head and her ankles were also cuffed together and she was stretched on the table. Next to her was a man in a security shirt. James nodded at him "Bob, how you doin' man?" Bob nodded "Just another day my friend." James smiled "Keep up the good work!" He then turned his attention back to them woman and grinned at her. She was hyperventilating and her body was completely flushed. She saw him approach and she grinned back at him "Sophie, what are you doing today? You look like you're exhausted!" He said as he pushed a strand of hair from her face behind her ear and then stroked her hair gently.

"Oh, you know James, I've been wanting to experiment with more voyeurism lately, so today I asked to be strapped to this bench naked and opened myself to a maximum or ten people to touch me at any time." She sighed deeply "Oh it was amazing James, twenty hands all over my body, they touched my hair, my face, my neck, my lips, my neck, my breasts of course got a lot of attention" She laughed and he smiled down at her looking down at her chest flushed and glistening "People touched my belly, my sides, my pussy got so much attention too, I'm glad I chose to have my legs tied together not spread, I don't know if I could have handled that!" She laughed and continued "They also rubbed my legs and one guy had a foot fetish it seems and he was playing with my feet throughout, you know kind of like you do to me sometimes, just not as good" She winked at him and he chuckled at her "Wow, ten people Sophie, you're quite brave." She nodded "Thanks, I could not do it long, after about ten minutes I asked Bob to get rid of them and put me on break."

He then turned his attention to Kate and wrapped his arm around her shoulders "This is my good friend Sophie, she's a long time member of this club and a long term play partner for me, we've done countless sessions in the ten years we've known each other." He then looked at Sophie "This is Kate, its her first time here, I am giving her a tour!" He announced and Sophie smiled "Oh welcome honey, I hope you have a good time!" She then winked at her "I'm sure this gentleman would show you a good time."

Smiling at Sophie, he then pointed to the screen above her and the screen read "Break" with a countdown timer showing 3 minutes left. He explained to Kate "Submissives, usually women who don't have a Master or partner can ask to be tied to the bondage equipment and then specify what kind of play they want and what kind of touches are welcome, and then a security person like Bob here watches over her and makes sure no one does to her more than she is willing to accept. This is one of the reasons a lot of women feel safe in being here, even when alone and helpless, someone is watching over and can free them or stop anything they don't want to happen."

James then reached forward and lightly played with Sophie's exposed nipple, his fingers feathering over the sensitive nub, already hard from all the attention and the cool air in the dungeon. Bob immediately stepped in "Sir, she is on break." Sophie arched her back to welcome the attention and then turned to the security guy "Its ok Bob, he can touch me, but thank you for watching over me." Bob nodded and stepped back. James then turned to Kate and smiled essentially demonstrating the safety and care this place offers.

He then turned back to Sophie and his fingers lightly teased her nipples, the pads of his fingers barely touching her and she was quickly moaning, breathing faster and arching her back to get more attention. One of his hands then slid down her chest, across her belly and then between her legs. His fingers found her sex and started dancing along her folds, tightly held together and hidden with her legs tight together. He teased her for a few seconds and then his finger slipped inside her causing her to gasp and watch intently as his pinky finger disappeared inside her. He moved his finger inside her and explored her folds, expertly teasing and pleasuring her for a few seconds and then he pulled away and gave her a smirk. "Oh come on you asshole, tease me some more!" She protested and he chuckled "How do your hands feel almost more intense than the twenty I had on me earlier?" He shook his head "I don't think my hands feel more intense than twenty, but I have a lot of experience, I know how to touch women and more importantly I'm very familiar with your body and how you like to be touched, those other people probably don't know that." He winked at her and he guided Kate away "Enjoy the next session Sophie!".

She craned her neck at them "Wait, are you free later? You gotta finish what you started you kerk!" James laughed and then shrugged "Maybe, I'm giving a tour to Kate, so I might or might not be free after." He said and then held Kate's hand again, guiding her in to explore more of what others are doing.

On the next row over, James spotted more familiar faces. One woman was fully dressed in what looks like a casual teacher's outfit and she had a black riding crop in her hand. The other one was dressed in a sexy school girl outfit and was bent over and restrained to a spanking bench. The first one was whipping the other one's bottom with the crop. The two blonde women looked at him as he approached and waved. The screen above them read "Touch with permission". He pointed at the screen and explained to Kate "This means that anyone can touch the girl being spanked, but only with permission from her Mistress. Sometimes, you'll see that when there is no dominant present, in which case, permission needs to be given by the person who's restrained, and in those cases, a security person is watching to make sure no one touches without permission."

James waved at the two women and approached with Kate "Hey ladies, how are you tonight" The two women smiled and said they were having a great time "Hey James, wanna spank Rachel some?" The woman asked and Rachel looked at him "Yes please, spank me Sir?" He chuckled at her "Always so eager. I don't have the time to give you a full spanking as I am giving this young lady a tour." The two women looked at Kate and smiled at her. "Welcome! Let me know if you get tired of James being so nice and you want a real spanking or whipping" The woman said with a grin and lashed Rachel's bottom harshly causing her to scream, and her hands and toes to curl. James chuckled "Alright, I'll spank her for a second, give you a tiny break from the cropping Rach" He winked at the woman standing and she just smirked at him and tapped the crop on her hand and stared at Kate really wanting to whip her instead, but she knew better than to approach the submissive of another dominant let alone a good friend, so decided to just offer again "You let me know if you want a harsh whipping by a woman who knows how to do it." She said and tapped the crop on her palm again.

He glared at the woman who rolled her eyes and stopped starting at Kate. James shook his head and looked at Kate with a smile. He then proceeded to spank Rachel, five light to medium slaps on each of her exposed butt cheeks, already red from the whipping. When he was done, he made sure to rub her bottom gently easing her pain and then he walked over to her hair and stroked her hair, she looked up to him and smiled "Thank you Sir!" He smiled back at her "You're welcome sweetheart!"

He said and he took Kate's hand again and guided her in "Don't worry about her, she won't whip you unless you ask for it. Remember, you can say no to anyone, you don't need to accept everything dominants ask for just because you're submissive. Your power and control is being able to choose who you give up control for, so use that wisely." He said and he squeezed her hand gently, once again holding her soft small hand in a possessive and protective way. "Let's explore this floor for a bit, you decide where we go and what to look at. After that, we take a break and sit at a booth then I'll take you to see the private dungeons and then the premium suites or as some call them 'Darker Perversions'". He smiled at her and kept hold of her hand, but let her decide where to walk to next and what to observe.

---/\/\/\---​

James let her explore to her heart's content. When she was done, he guided her to one of the empty booths and then sat down, but instead of letting her sit, he took hold of her slender waist and guided her to sit in his lap, her soft bottom landing on his leg and then his hands scooped her legs and lifted them up and over his other leg. Her feet dangling over his legs. His arm wrapped tightly around her waist and his fingers found her chin again and he cupped her chin with his fingers and smiled down at her "Let's take a short break before we explore further." He said with a calm soft tone and then whispered in her ear "what's your impression? Did you see anything you wanted to try? and remember, this is the public area, some people don't like to play in public at all, only in private, and most of the things you saw can be done in private. Also, some of the things you saw, maybe you found disgusting, others not appealing, others you may be curious about and others you may really want to try, and that's ok, you don't need to like everything you see, I don't like everything we saw either. People have all kinds of kinks, you're not likely to find anyone who likes everything. Amy and Rachel are masochists and love spankings and whippings. Sophie, on the other hand, enjoys a lighter softer touch and likes to be teased and played with, but doesn't like pain at all." He said with a warm smile and then leaned in to plant a tender kiss on her cheek, not wanting to kiss her lips yet and he looked down into her eyes to listen to her thoughts.

This thread is closed for myself and Lady_S. It will contain BDSM and some reluctance elements, read along and enjoy!

James walked into the club, a 43 year old rich man who managed a small business in the city. He had been a regular at this elite club for over 15 years, knew a lot of the people there and was a well respected Dominant. He was wearing a navy blue suit with a velvet tie. His wavy black grey hair was combed back and his beard was neat and short, he had a rugged handsome silver fox look, but also an aura of confidence and power about him and kind deep eyes.

The Nightingale Elite Kink Nightclub was the most exclusive club in this large metropolitan area. A credit check, a background check and a hefty membership fee was required of all patrons. This ensured it was no sleazy club, it was a one of a kind member-only club. That detail made newcomers more comfortable to join especially submissives and even more so submissive young women who may otherwise be terrified of walking into BDSM clubs to be tied up and abused. The reputation of this place and its elite patronage gave them a sense of safety and it was one reason it was so successful.

It also offered amenities that no other club in the area offered. In addition to a classy bar and restaurant offering good food and drinks and overlooking the downtown area and the riverfront, it had dedicated play areas that can accommodate all kinds of different tastes and with different levels of privacy. The bar and restaurant areas were nudity free and patrons were required to keep a minimum level of clothing on at all times, removing shoes and outerwear was allowed and acceptable. It was common to see women sitting in men's laps or kneeling by their tables, but they had to be fully clothed or at least in lingerie or underwear. The bar and restaurant was at the entrance to the club and was frequented by regulars and newcomers alike and represented the least pressure area to be in.

The fun started past the large wooden doors on the opposite end to the entrance, those doors lead to a massive public play area. It was essentially a public BDSM dungeon where people could explore their fantasies or watch others explore theirs. For a more private experience were the private small dungeons equipped with all manner of kinky toys and bondage equipment. For an even more private and more elite experience was the upper floor which was accessible only to premium members who paid an even heftier membership free and had to have been patrons for at least five years. Those dungeons were bigger and much better equipped and were essentially hotel suites except with kinky furniture and bondage equipment. Those suites also had themes from medieval to futuristic and everything in between. Each with their own set of outfits and era appropriate equipment.

James was just planning to have a relaxing night, to sit and chat with some people, maybe watch a public session or two, he was not planning on a private session, but just like every time he walked in, he kept an open mind and would engage in a private session with the right partner or partners. He looked at the bartender "Nick, always a pleasure, get me the usual, my man!" He greeted the friendly bartender. Nick nodded and smiled at him "Hey, good to see you James, the usual coming up my friend." James smiled at the young man as he took a seat at the bar and prepared to chat up his favorite bartender "How's life? I haven't seen you in the last few times I've been here."

Nick nodded "Oh yeah, my wife had been pretty sick, so I stayed home to take care of her and our daughter, she's much better now, just a bad flu" James listened and raised his cup "To you and your family". Nick nodded at him, not allowed to drink during work hours, but appreciating the gesture.

Turning away from the bartender, James moved to scan the large open room, and nodded and smiled at some familiar faces, waving at some, both men and women, dominants and submissive. Out of nowhere, a girl ran towards him as he was looking the other way and crashed into him hugging his back and almost threw him off of the bar stool.

He groaned and then heard a giggle from behind and saw the small arms of a girl wrapped around him and could guess who it was "Damn it Amy, you gotta stop tackling me like this or I WILL ask Bob to let me whip you!" The girl let go of him and pouted "I just wanted to give you a hug Master James" The girl was adorable with her pouty puppy eyes and elegant babydoll nightgown and she blinked at him with her cute expression.... "Fine, I'll just spank you later then" The girl grinned happily and he grinned back, they both knew a spanking for her was not a punishment but rather something she loved. She was much more a fan of spankings than whippings. "Master wants to know if you want to join us? He's taking me upstairs to play later" She asked with a soft tone. James looked over her shoulder and waved at one of his oldest friends; Bob and then turned his attention back to Amy, "I don't know sweetheart, maybe...... If I do, I'll catch up with you" He then reached forward and slapped her behind causing her to yelp, smile and run back to her owner.

James chuckled, always enjoying the adorable Amy and he sighed deeply, wishing he had a good girl like her to keep him company, though maybe a tad bit more serious and with a life of her own. It wasn't that he had a lack of interested ones, but he was really picky and had not found a girl to take as his slave thus far. He wanted more than a slave, he wanted a partner that had her own ambitions, but happened to be submissive in their private life. That combination of traits as well as his high standards for beauty meant he was not fortunate enough to find the one yet.

He continued to scan the room and as he was doing it, he saw a beautiful young lady walking in. He had not seen her at the club previously. He followed her with his eyes as she took a seat at a booth on her own. He turned to Nick and asked "You know who she is?" Nick looked at her and squinted "No, must be new." James stroked his chin and looked at her again and did a double take, shaking his head for a second as now he thought she looked a little familiar. He looked at her carefully trying to place her. She lived in the same building as he did. He lived in the penthouse and she must have lived in one of the other apartments. He had an excellent memory for faces and must have seen her once or twice entering or exiting the building. He was impressed, she looked very young, early twenties, but must have had a good job to afford living in those luxury apartments and to afford a membership to this club.

He was intrigued. He raised an eyebrow, from the very limited interaction they've had, she did not seem the kind of girl to frequent a club like this, but he did not have that look either and neither did most of the people who frequented this club. Immediately, before someone else inevitably goes to talk to the beautiful newcomer, he stood up and walked to her booth and he gave her a warm smile, "Hi, pardon my intrusion, I think I recognize you as the young lady who lives in the same building I live in; Pinnacle Apartments at Elk Ridge and Main?" He asked and then continued "If you're alone and not expecting anyone, may I join you?" He said with a smile looking down at her petite frame wondering what she was doing here, she had clearly not been making eye contact when he looked at her across from the bar and neither when he walked towards her, seemed like it might be her first time in a place like this and James was very intrigued to get to know her and find out more. "The name is James by the way" He said as he extended his hand towards her and smiled.
Love to go to this club

Very well written and enjoyable...and mentally possible. Well done.

Back