Remember the First Time You Were Tied Up?

Dynamic_One

Virgin
One night, a young woman I dated on and off spontaneously tied up my hands together with her t-shirt during playful foreplay in a hotel bed.

My cock instantly became a throbbing blue-veined, hard steel diamond cutter. She rode me like we were bucking broncos that night.

This was most likely my first taste of BDSM.

I haven't been tied up but I want to be.

I'd like to be tied up by my arms and legs to the bedpost while one or more trans girls use my arse like a cum dump.

I remember the first time I tied up my wife. It was years ago, and she still remembers it. We had a brass bed, so it was easy to tie her spread-eagle with my neckties. I used our instant camera to take pics of her at each phase. I jerked off on her tits and pussy. I fucked her to orgasm with a big dildo/vibrator while she squirmed. Then I fucked her hard. It was more fun for me than it was for her, so I never did it quite like that again.

Would love to do this too you spartano
I'd love you to do that to me, Donnatvslut01. ;)
It would be so sexy to have you tie me up by my arms and legs to the bedposts, whether missionary style or with my arse up in the air, and you can use me all you want. Fuck me until I squeal and cum on the bed without touching myself.
I'm completely obsessed with chastity cages, so you can put one on my clitty and then fuck me to a sissygasm if you like.

Mmmm mayb one day we could do this then?I cold tie your wrists to the side of the bed posts,your be on your back and your legs pulled up to the head board,legs pulled open,held by the ankles so I have access to your gaping butt hole.cock and balls locked in a cage,
I would really love that, honey.

My wrist and ankles tied to all four bed posts, legs in the air with my arse up, spread apart to show a tiny little pink cage on my clitty and balls blue with unreleased cum, LOL. I'll have my tight little arsehole winking at you while you're leaning over me.

You can get a nice big black dildo (8"?) to fuck my sissy arse until I cum all over myself while still having my clitty restricted by my cage. 😍♥️❤️

Feel free to lube up the dildo as much as you can so you can shove it balls deep into my arsehole. You could take it out and make me suck it every few minutes to lube it up and ask me how does it taste.

You could fuck my sissy pussy after that as much as you want without releasing my clit from it's prison as a punishment for cumming without asking. 😋Cum deep inside my arse and make me suck your clitty clean while you finger me and make me shoot my cummies all over myself again.

I can use a dildo and dominate you the same way if you like unless you're a Domme. 💋

I would love to do this to you and after a while I will be turned on I would lube you up to fuck you deep and hard.when I have come you will be made to clean me up with your mouth.your nipples will also be clamped while you are being used.once I am finished with you I will release you.maybe I could allow you to bondage me up and abuse me as I have to you?

I would love to do this to you and after a while I will be turned on I would lube you up to fuck you deep and hard.when I have come you will be made to clean me up with your mouth.your nipples will also be clamped while you are being used.once I am finished with you I will release you.maybe I could allow you to bondage me up and abuse me as I have to you?
That's the hottest thing ever, honey. I'd be moaning so loudly when you lube me up and fuck me hard. After you cum in me you can pull out and make me clean you up with my mouth. Every single inch of you,not just your cock. I'll lick your whole body all over, your nipples, arse, cock, and even your feet while you put nipple clamps on me and pull on them to make me to a better job. 😁 You could then release me if you want after you use me too.

Yes, I'd love to do almost the exact same thing to you if you enjoy it. I'll tie you up in the same way and abuse your holes. I'll fuck you hard as well, bareback and cum deep in your TV cunt.

Fuck me I would love that.I love my titties tortured so my nipples are sore and poking out I would love to be queened by you so my tongue gets to clean your hole.when can we do this?

Fuck me I would love that.I love my titties tortured so my nipples are sore and poking out I would love to be queened by you so my tongue gets to clean your hole.when can we do this?
I'll be slapping your titties around apart from putting nipple clamps on them. 💋
I love facesitting and queening too, honey. I'd enjoy you doing that to me as well. Sitting on my face so I've to clean your hole.
I'll gladly do it to you for hours. Sit on your face hard and cut off your air until you can only breathe in my arse. I'll make you clean my hole for as long as I want.
We can do it any time. It's hot!

Last edited:
Wow you are exactly what I am looking for.very kinky darling.My only problem at the moment is I have to get new women’s clothing as I lost all my clothing when my small van was stolen.unless I was in male role

Wow you are exactly what I am looking for.very kinky darling.My only problem at the moment is I have to get new women’s clothing as I lost all my clothing when my small van was stolen.unless I was in male role
Thanks, darling, I'd say I'm kinky enough! 🫦

All okay, the clothing isn't important to the role. Well, maybe a little, I'm normally not up for sex or BDSM RP unless I'm dressed up and feeling sexy, which is always in women's clothes. Preferably the skimpy ones.

I'm so sorry to hear that, honey, I hope the van was at least insured. I totally understand. We can see, maybe we can go clothes shopping for you together so you at least have some women's clothes to feel comfy in. 😘

I got the van back minus my kinky belongings and some tools.It was upsetting as I was meant to be having a meeting later that day after work.my thigh boots wigs clothing shoes all gone.leopard print jacket as I used to dress as hooker and be picked up for some meets.

I got the van back minus my kinky belongings and some tools.It was upsetting as I was meant to be having a meeting later that day after work.my thigh boots wigs clothing shoes all gone.leopard print jacket as I used to dress as hooker and be picked up for some meets.
Sorry to hear that. It's disgusting and I hope they're ashamed of themselves. Those sound like great clothes. Ugh.

That's such a kinky fantasy , I've always wanted to try the hooker RP.

For my first time being tied, I was tied to a small pommel horse type device. It tilted downwards so my head was lower than my butt. I was completely exposed, vulnerable and available. My Top took complete advantage of this. With my head sliding downwards and his thrusts pushing me that way too, I had to push back uphil to stay on the horse. This also pushed me back into his cock which he thought was wonderful. He told me I was a slut for pushing back; a natural cock whore. I was a hot sweaty mess before he was finished with me that day.

Back