Red's Thread - come in and read a bit, post a bit, and lick a bit... okay... alot!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok...I am back...and I have a few things to say:

Welcome back, BC! :heart: Yes, I too have a thing for Warl0ck's hat, and his hair

Lance...very sexy new look!

LG...rarrwwrr..nice to see you as always:D

Scent...:p

Mutato...:heart::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss: (Sorry everyone, got carried away there :eek: )

*super glues her shoe clad foot to the floor.

quickly and silently sneaks up, wraps an arm under Angels right arm, and around her waist, while my left arm comes around her left arm and across her upper chest~ wedging my thigh and knee between her legs, pulls hard with my left arm, while pulling up with my right, effectively twising her torso at the waist and "dipping" her weight and upper back into the crook and grip of my left arm.

i like the way you think, lance. *quick, the super glue is in band of my stockings...just above mid thigh~

*smiles down at Ang~...
move, and i'll have to bite you. :devil:

quickly and silently sneaks up, wraps an arm under Angels right arm, and around her waist, while my left arm comes around her left arm and across her upper chest~ wedging my thigh and knee between her legs, pulls hard with my left arm, while pulling up with my right, effectively twising her torso at the waist and "dipping" her weight and upper back into the crook and grip of my left arm.

i like the way you think, lance. *quick, the super glue is in band of my stockings...just above mid thigh~

*smiles down at Ang~...

<-----deer in headlights

*smiles down at Ang~...

*pulls Ang's foot so her legs are stretched widley and glue her foot in place. Looks up at her exposed, wet sex and smiles, as WMW begins to have her way.*:devil:

* takes a long time putting super glue back. *;)

*pulls Ang's foot so her legs are stretched widley and glue her foot in place. Looks up at her exposed, wet sex and smiles, as WMW begins to have her way.*:devil:

* takes a long time putting super glue back. *;)

*smiles down at lance~ feel free to explore. *smirk in the wicked grin~
"Have MY way with Ang? Hmmmm"- acts like im doing nothing as i re-erect her, and use a strip of leather to bind her hands~ "Oh, i was thinking she would be better served , strung up and buffet style." * Extracts another length of leather, loops it around and through her hands in running bowline fashion, reaches up, pulls the well concealed bar down a bit lower, loops the tether over it,and pulls, until Ang's arms are stretched high and fairly tight-- but not too much. Secures the rope.

*smiles in sigh, stepping back to admire the handywork of the creator on Ang.,-- and check my knots. smirk~

So Ang, enjoying yourself?

* brings out floggers and riding crop, clamps and nipple suction cups.*

My you have such supple flesh. So pale and white, stretched taut and sensitive. Are you quivering in fear, or excitement? :devil::kiss:

Hi

Good night everyone.

Sorry RL got in the way. I took my sons clothes off for bed and on his side was this huge pimple. I know it was so weird. I had my husband hold my son down while I lanced it. Pretty traumatic for 5. But one has to be cool and efficient. Ugh mommy's only get to cry outside the room.

:kiss: until tomorrow!

Make sure you get a chance to scan those!

I had some water damage and lost some of my wedding pics. really bummed about that.

The cook book reminds me of the movie "Julia and me." My husband likes to fancy cook. me, I just slap whatever on the table. :eek:

Ohh thanks for mentioning that - that's a shit load of photos. But worth it!

I attended Culinary school for 3 semesters before coming to the conclusion that I was doing the same thing there that I'd been doing for over 20 odd years - reading cookbooks and creating meals on the fly with what I had in my cabinets, the only difference was the books were MORE expensive, I was doing it with adults and I was PAYING thousands to a college where I had been doing it all for free. :rolleyes:

Hopefully become the great lover you always wanted to be.;) You know I'll gladly help you in any way I can, to acheive your goal:devil::kiss::heart:

Well, there is that. ;) I'll have to hunt ya up sometime. :devil:

Whole world's your osyter. I know you'll go out and grab it.

Thanks. I'm both excited and afraid. I've considered heavily on working with kids and the judicial system. I'm a big believer in adults speaking for the kids who have no voices of their own and become victims by not only those that are supposed to protect them, but the legal system itself.

I concur with this "What a great Mom" wholeheartedly~ *Good to see you Ms. Red. :rose:

Thank-you. :kiss: It's nice to be seen, even if just for a short spell. These next few days are just so packed. It's fun and yet anxious filled too.

Good morning, Red:heart::rose: Sounds like your week has been as busy as mine! And it wont' get any better any time soon, sigh. Oh, well, beats the alternative! Have a great weekend:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back