Red's Thread - come in and read a bit, post a bit, and lick a bit... okay... alot!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
yes and you were a great sport

WMW is really getting in to her dominant side. It's fun to find her men that will let her play. ;):D:devil:

So.. no kilt. eh? :D:devil:

Angel after last night

5.jpg

hope this worked

Angel after last night

5.jpg

hope this worked

Re-post it, it didn't come up. At least we know other things can come up ;) I do think WMW had fun, she got right into it with me. I think everyone enjoyed it truthfully. Sure got everyone posting like mad.:D

Re-post it, it didn't come up. At least we know other things can come up ;) I do think WMW had fun, she got right into it with me. I think everyone enjoyed it truthfully. Sure got everyone posting like mad.:D

lol!

It's fun to watch WMW. Just wait till she goes Domme on WorL0ck. Then one day I am determined to get Red to let go and then it really will be a good show. lol!:devil:

Ten pages back from my last post - good grief. lol

Good morning and I wish I could say I would be here longer but I won't be. I had replant the petunias because bugs were eating them and a rabbit too. So I've moved them into pots and hopefully the rabbit will not mess with them because the pots are close to the dog.

I've got some more yard work and housework too. I managed to get through 1/2 of our family photo albums. I'm constructing 3 different "piles" of photos that range through the course of my life as well as the lives of my kids up to this point. I'll be giving the eldest her own so she has it when she heads to college. It'll have pics of me as a kid as well as her siblings and herself as babies and kids too. It's fun, but a lot of work too.

I also have to work on her cookbook - another gift each kid will get upon graduating. It's a cookbook I made for school a couple years ago - photos accompany every recipe, plus the family got to eat every recipe too, because that was my goal at the time, to cook and photograph everything I put in the cookbook.

These are two things she'll get on graduation. :D When she heads to college she'll be getting a hope chest - granted that will most likely stay here because she won't have room for it at the dorm. Her father is making it.

lol!

It's fun to watch WMW. Just wait till she goes Domme on WorL0ck. Then one day I am determined to get Red to let go and then it really will be a good show. lol!:devil:

I think W was getting into it too. He seemed to enjoy it more when I was on my knees. :devil:lol.
I don't know if I want to be the poor fucker getting it from Red and WMW at the same time.:eek: I can only imagine the fun they'll have inflicting whatever nastiness they can conjure up on him.
And all I wanted in the beginning, was a good round of Caber Toss with Ang and the next, I'm beaten, naked, bound and tortured. Funny that.:D

Good morning and I wish I could say I would be here longer but I won't be. I had replant the petunias because bugs were eating them and a rabbit too. So I've moved them into pots and hopefully the rabbit will not mess with them because the pots are close to the dog.

I've got some more yard work and housework too. I managed to get through 1/2 of our family photo albums. I'm constructing 3 different "piles" of photos that range through the course of my life as well as the lives of my kids up to this point. I'll be giving the eldest her own so she has it when she heads to college. It'll have pics of me as a kid as well as her siblings and herself as babies and kids too. It's fun, but a lot of work too.

I also have to work on her cookbook - another gift each kid will get upon graduating. It's a cookbook I made for school a couple years ago - photos accompany every recipe, plus the family got to eat every recipe too, because that was my goal at the time, to cook and photograph everything I put in the cookbook.

These are two things she'll get on graduation. :D When she heads to college she'll be getting a hope chest - granted that will most likely stay here because she won't have room for it at the dorm. Her father is making it.

What a great Mom :heart: hugs:kiss:

Make sure you get a chance to scan those!

I had some water damage and lost some of my wedding pics. really bummed about that.

The cook book reminds me of the movie "Julia and me." My husband likes to fancy cook. me, I just slap whatever on the table. :eek:

:kiss: :heart:Thank-you. I always wondered what I was supposed to be when I "grew up" -- I will take "great Mom" any day and decide what I'm to be after the son graduates and heads to college.

Hopefully become the great lover you always wanted to be.;) You know I'll gladly help you in any way I can, to acheive your goal:devil::kiss::heart:

Hiya Tim!

you keep coming in when we all exit. MAybe that is why I keep looking at the back of you. lol!;):D

What a great Mom :heart: hugs:kiss:

I concur with this "What a great Mom" wholeheartedly~ *Good to see you Ms. Red. :rose:

yes and you were a great sport

WMW is really getting in to her dominant side. It's fun to find her men that will let her play.

ah. so that's what you're doing?/ what all that/this is about?

Angel after last night

5.jpg

hope this worked

it didnt.

I think W was getting into it too. He seemed to enjoy it more when I was on my knees. :devil:lol.
I don't know if I want to be the poor fucker getting it from Red and WMW at the same time.:eek: I can only imagine the fun they'll have inflicting whatever nastiness they can conjure up on him.
And all I wanted in the beginning, was a good round of Caber Toss with Ang and the next, I'm beaten, naked, bound and tortured. Funny that.:D

Red wins anything and everything in whichever situation.-- it's just who she is. ;)

and i wish i had known that all you wanted was a "good round of Caber Toss with Ang."

i would have just "spectated" - and drug out the camera. :cool:

Make sure you get a chance to scan those!

I had some water damage and lost some of my wedding pics. really bummed about that.

The cook book reminds me of the movie "Julia and me." My husband likes to fancy cook. me, I just slap whatever on the table. :eek:

water damage stinks. we lost almost all our family albums(back to when my grandmother was small) in a storm that broke the roof on the garage.-- we didnt know it for a couple of weeks.*Sigh~

I tried the fancy cooking thing. It's over rated.

BUT i DO like the family cookbook idea!

"I guess im in sort of a funk today." *walks over to the little fridge built into the wall, pulls out a bottle of water, opens it, takes a long drag off it.~

*sits gently(in this skirt- it's one of my favorites, but its still tight in the a-, er, derriere. *soft blush~ takes another, more normal drink from the bottle of water.~

I was, *air quote gesture* "let go" *unquote* from two of the four projects in the meeting this morning. I'm not completely panicked because im still doing two others, but- while writing to a friend about it all this morning, i realized, -as things are "settling in" - the "epic fail" part of the whole thing is outweighing the brief sense of "relief."

*snags a throw pillow, hugs it.

i need a pick me up.-- im going to go make myself an iced coffee~
*wanders off to the kitchen~
:rose::kiss:

it didnt.

Red wins anything and everything in whichever situation.-- it's just who she is. ;)

and i wish i had known that all you wanted was a "good round of Caber Toss with Ang."

i would have just "spectated" - and drug out the camera. :cool:

water damage stinks. we lost almost all our family albums(back to when my grandmother was small) in a storm that broke the roof on the garage.-- we didnt know it for a couple of weeks.*Sigh~

I tried the fancy cooking thing. It's over rated.

BUT i DO like the family cookbook idea!

"I guess im in sort of a funk today." *walks over to the little fridge built into the wall, pulls out a bottle of water, opens it, takes a long drag off it.~

*sits gently(in this skirt- it's one of my favorites, but its still tight in the a-, er, derriere. *soft blush~ takes another, more normal drink from the bottle of water.~

I was, *air quote gesture* "let go" *unquote* from two of the four projects in the meeting this morning. I'm not completely panicked because im still doing two others, but- while writing to a friend about it all this morning, i realized, -as things are "settling in" - the "epic fail" part of the whole thing is outweighing the brief sense of "relief."

*snags a throw pillow, hugs it.

i need a pick me up.-- im going to go make myself an iced coffee~
*wanders off to the kitchen~
:rose::kiss:

I do believe it was yesterday afternoon, that you wanted to play Caber Toss with me, to spend some naughty time together. I explained how it works and you quite enjoyed your part to play. From there, I'm at a loss for how it ended up a free for all on me.LMAO:D

So are ye in need of a wee toss tae brighten yer spirits, Madame Dubya?:kiss:

I do believe it was yesterday afternoon, that you wanted to play Caber Toss with me, to spend some naughty time together. I explained how it works and you quite enjoyed your part to play. From there, I'm at a loss for how it ended up a free for all on me.LMAO:D

So are ye in need of a wee toss tae brighten yer spirits, Madame Dubya?:kiss:

Yes, i "enjoyed my part " in the play.

* i see im still champion and misconveying things. *places crown on my head, does "misconveying queen" wave~

I enjoyed everything yesterday-- just wish i'd known to "stay out of the way" between you wanting a toss with Ang. ( i think i would have like to watch that one...;) and take pictures for later.:devil:)

you really were a great sport. thank you for letting me flog your butt.:devil::kiss:

Last edited:
Yes, i "enjoyed my part " in the play.

* i see im still champion and misconveying things. *places crown on my head, does "misconveying queen" wave~

I enjoyed everything yesterday-- just wish i'd known to "stay out of the way" between you wanting a toss with Ang. ( i think i would have like to watch that one...;) and take pictures for later.:devil:)

LMAO. She's bad. She didn't even say what she wanted to do. Just took my kilt and buggered off with it, leaving me standing there. Then she comes back and you know how the rest turned out.lol

The tricky part is when I slide out of you. You have to move up and down and try to get it back in again. It's a fun game to play in RL. I posted a bunch of RL games in a thread long ago. Swinging has a way of opening you up to new adventures in sex.;)

LMAO. She's bad. She didn't even say what she wanted to do. Just took my kilt and buggered off with it, leaving me standing there. Then she comes back and you know how the rest turned out.lol

i think i'd call that ingenius. lol you really were a great sport. thank you for letting me flog your butt.

The tricky part is when I slide out of you. You have to move up and down and try to get it back in again. It's a fun game to play in RL. I posted a bunch of RL games in a thread long ago. Swinging has a way of opening you up to new adventures in sex.;)

lol~ sounds like it would be a pricky subject full of penetrating discourse.

(*eyeroll* that was bad, even for me.)

lol~ sounds like it would be a pricky subject full of penetrating discourse.

(*eyeroll* that was bad, even for me.)

I'm always in for a bit of fun. Anytime you want to have some 'play' time, let me know what you're up for. Sometimes a little behind the scenes PM'ing makes for a fun show if we know our parts.

I wish more guys would loosen up and have fun as well. It's all in fun and no one believes I'm into any of that stuff, except for my blurb, duh. I don't feel I lost any respect, in fact endeared myself more as a fun guy.

It's all just words, after all and there's no harm in that.:D

I'm always in for a bit of fun. Anytime you want to have some 'play' time, let me know what you're up
for. Sometimes a little behind the scenes PM'ing makes for a fun show if we know our parts.

yes; guidance is appreciated(on my end, anyway) could make things go smoother.(though there is something very stimulating about "feeling your way through" things like that...

I wish more guys would loosen up and have fun as well. It's all in fun and no one believes I'm into any of that stuff, except for my blurb, duh. I don't feel I lost any respect, in fact endeared myself more as a fun guy.

It's all just words, after all and there's no harm in that.:D

are you talking about within the scene-ing? or
??

im going to say it again: you really were a good sport. thank you for letting me flog you~ :rose:

are you talking about within the scene-ing? or
??

im going to say it again: you really were a good sport. thank you for letting me flog you~ :rose:

Yes, in the scene-ing we did last night. More guys AND women should get out of their comfort zones and have some fun. Helps to relieve all the crap the day brought on and nothing is better than a good laugh.:D

Yes, in the scene-ing we did last night. More guys AND women should get out of their comfort zones and have some fun. Helps to relieve all the crap the day brought on and nothing is better than a good laugh.:D

And it looks like Lance is 'walking the talk' with the new AV! :D
The highlander's traded in his kilt for some slinky leather threads.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back