Red's Thread - come in and read a bit, post a bit, and lick a bit... okay... alot!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why? you have to do the clips and clamps. Plus, you have the finger vibes on.;):devil:

I think we'll leave the clips and clamps out for tonight, Angel has to go to work and I don't want her too bruised up. ;) The finger vibes are a great idea! :D

I've got the wrist and ankle cuffs ready, and the overhead bar to chain them to. The leg spreader is all set. I'll bring her in now... :devil:

**Peeks through door. Eyes go wide. Pulls head out, and stands there with heart thumping, taking deep breaths** I knew I'd be in trouble! Ducking out like that (and no, I will never tell you how I got out of my shoes, it's my secret!) without a word, how rude of me! **facepalm** But...**eyeing door** I really, really want some of that lemon ice! So...ok, I'm going in! **Throws door open and strides in, smiling, shaking my hips** I'm baaaack!!!

**Peeks through door. Eyes go wide. Pulls head out, and stands there with heart thumping, taking deep breaths** I knew I'd be in trouble! Ducking out like that (and no, I will never tell you how I got out of my shoes, it's my secret!) without a word, how rude of me! **facepalm** But...**eyeing door** I really, really want some of that lemon ice! So...ok, I'm going in! **Throws door open and strides in, smiling, shaking my hips** I'm baaaack!!!

*guides you over to the center of the room, puts on the cuffs, binds your arms to the bar above you and fastens the leg spreader to your ankle cuffs*

See, I told you she was going to be here! :D

*guides you over to the center of the room, puts on the cuffs, binds your arms to the bar above you and fastens the leg spreader to your ankle cuffs*

See, I told you she was going to be here! :D

Well now, this should be such a treat. Hello Ang, our little pet.:devil:

*squeezes inner thighs and caresses them. Slides Fucking Machine into place and positions head of 9" dildo an inch from her parting lips. Spreads lube over dildo thoroughly and smears it around the tender lips.*

I'm ready, too bad WMW well has left, so M, It's up to you to begin the festivities. :devil:

Maybe, but I think your hair looks much better than my spiky 'do... :heart:

Well you would not say that to me in the morning ( smile)...Someone from here actually sent me a pm and told me I would be beautiful with different hair...:rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back