Real Peeping

So who has actually really peeped in their lifetime? From neighbors bedroom or bathroom windows at night to peepholes or whatever in your own home to watch a female family member??? Just curious what anyone has ever done and what you truthfully saw and did!!!! Don’t Be Shy

My dorm in college was adjacent to a girls dorm in an angle that I could see just a bit through the window so once ina while I’d see one of them changing which was always a fun surprise if I happened to be looking out the window.

So who has actually really peeped in their lifetime? From neighbors bedroom or bathroom windows at night to peepholes or whatever in your own home to watch a female family member??? Just curious what anyone has ever done and what you truthfully saw and did!!!! Don’t Be Shy

Tried replying to your PM but your messages are turned off I think

I use to peep on a neighbor. Her window was in the basement. It was at night so I had a great view without being noticed. One summer I watched her change basically for months. She was quite busty. A few times even watched her touch herself but a very rare occurance. It got to a point that it was too good to keep too myself. I invited a friend to watch. He thought it would be funny to tap on her window before I could stop him. Well that ended it and she kept her blinds shut after that. Am I perv? Yes. Do I regret it? No

I watched a couple fucking on the beach once. They thought they were secluded, but I happened upon them.

I watched a couple fucking on the beach once. They thought they were secluded, but I happened upon them.

Same thing here. It was the very first time I was peeping. I was about 13, on vacation with my family. I was in some trees, beside a sand dune and saw a couple undress and start kissing. They then obviously began fucking although then I didn't really know that.

That started a lifetime of voyeurism and now I also get aroused when other men are peeping on my wife and I.

Peeped on sister

I used to peep thru the bathroom window on my cute teenage sister alll the time. I felt like she knew I was doing it because she would literally just stand there and give me the perfect view of her developing bush. It was ssssoooo damn sexy

Had a friend of ours walk in on my wife & I once, staying in a cabin.
She went out the door, but kept watching through the window. We gave her a show that forced her to get a hold of herself while she watched!
(She told us later)
Another time, same cabin, her and her husband watched us through the window. They both got off at the window watching.
(Again....told us later)

We got better about closing curtains!

I'm a lifelong peeping tom, and a voyeur.

My sister... sis almost don't count in this. Call us nudists between us two. Skinny dipping, even shared showers. Strictly nothing sexual though, including no visible hard on, as per real nudist morals, it just how it works. Still, I have had fun watching her sunbathing without her knowledge, and even got off on it. Nudity is a strange thing, it can be as sexy as a school uniform. And I mean, in both extremes. Even on my sister.

My older cousin, she had ridiculously strict uptight upbringing and she rebelled against it how she could. Once, she let bathroom door half open when I was visiting at their place. From where I was sitting in the kitchen, chatting with her mother like nothing was wrong, I had a perfect view of her taking shower. She's a dancer and that was likely a performance, but I was left in delusion of the accidence: she never looked, never acknowledged she knew I'm watching. Now, in hindsight I'm almost sure she did though.

There have been a few more episodes and I count her responsible for my strong preference of small pointy breasts. She's fifty now, and she got fuller after the kid, but doubt she was over full B cup ever, and still have those perfectly stiff points. And yes, she knows damn well I like them, and don't miss a chance to let me peek in her blouse. Of course, she don't wear bras often, never needed one. But that's the extent of it with her now.

Last edited:
I once found just the perfect place where to stand on the back stairs at school to line up windows and look into sports hall girls locker room. Alas, the angle was awkward, distance quite large, four layers of imperfect and dirty glass, and not a lot of chance to be there during the lesson, so I got almost nothing out of that little discovery, except wild fantasies.

K... I watched a family member with her boyfriend through a baby monitor on accident, wasn’t our fault they were in there... it was not intentional it just kinda happened, and honestly it was hot!

I wasn’t living with my parents at the time FYI...

Last edited:
A pair of naughty neighbourhood sisters was who made me into a pervy weirdo for real.

It just so happened the 'secret' spot on the river their grandmother had chosen for them for skinny dipping was in fact in full view from our yard. The old witch should have to know. Then, she had a thing with my grandad and grandma, rival witches or what, I never got grips on that nearly century old game she made us to be part of, or not.

Girls had no idea, at first at least. Let's call them Bekky and Anne. I watched them as a show on schedule for ten years. Eventually, Bekky learned I'm watching. She kept Anne in the dark, and enjoyed it all, making a show for me, like sensually disrobing her sister, or doing sunscreen massages. By then they sometimes spent up to six hours a day down at the river, of course naked all that time.

Then one day, Bekky went down on Anne. And it was for my benefit, obviously, because Bekky checked I'm watching before, and Anne freaked out and even didn't come to the river for a while afterwards. They didn't need a play so elaborated to justify Bekky coming alone for a few days, did they? I had witchcraft apprentice(s?) there, everything was possible. We did talk a bit. Not very friendly, but with mutual understanding, and finally established our relationship for what it was, and its limits. Then Anne come back and I had to be extra careful, because I was told Anne shouldn't know about me. Although Bekky kept her rather distracted often.

Next summer Bekky had fun showcasing me her girl friends. Some of those girls were obviously first timers for outdoor nudity, and Bekky went off on me watching that. And I did too. The very first embarrassed moments, the slowly growing joy, peaking in almost ecstatic experience of freedom; encouraged to be completely safe, unknowingly right under my watchful eyes. Well, if anything, I doubled up as the outer security for them indeed, would have defended girls with my own life if need be, and as for me myself, I was content to watch secretly. No images of course either. At least about safety Bekky didn't lie to her friends.

Then I had my girlfriend over, and made sure Bekky had something to watch for a change. She didn't appreciate.

Mostly, because that blew my cover, my presence was now known. Lindsy (the third girl that was with the sisters almost all the time now) didn't seem to mind. Anne did. She freaked out and made a point starting to wear a swimsuit. She hated that, and eventually dropped it again, but become moody and jumpy. Bekky said I would need to fuck Anne. I wasn't sure that's right, as Anne obviously wasn't cooperative. Bekky didn't see how that's a problem. I said, I'm not a rapist. I lied, of course, but exactly because of that I said no.

Now I was officially invisible. I could stand in full view, naked, and girls acted like I wasn't there at all. My own sister and my girlfriend acted like those girls over there didn't exist. Anyone who watched us all lost their mind probably. I did. I wanted to fuck Anne, but on my terms. All I did however, was cover her in sunscreen, twice. Even then we didn't talk at all.

Then, the summer was over, and as per Bekky's rules, our lifes away from river didn't mix nor cross. Next summer they wasn't there anymore. Two years later two girls, possibly Anne with a friend, took a quick and nervous skinny dip in that place, and then again a year after again. I didn't go over to watch closely, just registered observation from afar. I almost thought they're back, but that was the last I saw them.

Last edited:
Same thing here. It was the very first time I was peeping. I was about 13, on vacation with my family. I was in some trees, beside a sand dune and saw a couple undress and start kissing. They then obviously began fucking although then I didn't really know that.

That started a lifetime of voyeurism and now I also get aroused when other men are peeping on my wife and I.

That last line is interesting ...

Yep you set it up so I can watch bet your ass I will. I am not crawling around in the dark shit, but love to watch. It started when I was around 18, my house was close, real close to the next doors. As it was I lived on the second floor and the girl that lived downstairs was in her 30's. She had a thing for being fuck while she straddled the corner of the bed.It was lined up like watching tv:D any she had many different callers.I do this day still do not think I was watching. Hated to see her move. Shocker I did not stop watching other after she moved. Side question what was meant by like having you and the wife watched ??:D;)

When I was teenager I watched 2 of my sister and sister in law taking shower. Our next door neighbor bedroom and bathroom were on the dark side of her house and just right for looking.

When I was teenager I watched 2 of my sister and sister in law taking shower. Our next door neighbor bedroom and bathroom were on the dark side of her house and just right for looking.

PM me love hear more

Hate to see this thread die out,come on now,got to be more then us out there.

Back