Real men shouldn't fear Strapons !!!

Not as good as the real thing

I've been pegged amd i've been buggered. Ditch the labels and consider this if a strap on feels good the real thing would feel even better would you rather go to a U2 concert at the arena or watch the tribute act at the club. For sexual gratification who cares what gender your lover is all preconceptions should be lost or better sex

I've been pegged amd i've been buggered. Ditch the labels and consider this if a strap on feels good the real thing would feel even better would you rather go to a U2 concert at the arena or watch the tribute act at the club. For sexual gratification who cares what gender your lover is all preconceptions should be lost or better sex

British, are we ?;)

Thats easy to say, but many are truly turned off by the idea of sex with the same gender. Just as many who are totally gay are turned off by the idea of sex with the opposite sex. We are attracted to who we are attracted to.

A lot of men have reluctance to admit they like strap-on fetish stuff. It's an image thing. It's even worse in the Black community. The Black man is expected to be dominant by lovers who are black or white, male or female.

dont forget African Americans are supposed to have 13 inch cocks and will fuck any white woman that bends over, too.

dont forget African Americans are supposed to have 13 inch cocks and will fuck any white woman that bends over, too.

Actually, 12 inch cocks. And it's women of any color. See how negative stereotypes are ?

Thats easy to say, but many are truly turned off by the idea of sex with the same gender. Just as many who are totally gay are turned off by the idea of sex with the opposite sex. We are attracted to who we are attracted to.

I agree. My interest has to do with curiousity about the sensation and looking for something generally considered "kinky" by more conventional people. But my hope is to explore other fun sexual activities with my wife rather than another man. And my guess is this appies to lots of people.

I agree. My interest has to do with curiousity about the sensation and looking for something generally considered "kinky" by more conventional people. But my hope is to explore other fun sexual activities with my wife rather than another man. And my guess is this appies to lots of people.

Oh, for crying out loud.....BIG DIFFERENCE BETWEEN A GAY MAN AND A HOT CHICK WEARING A STRAP-ON DILDO, OKAY ?;)

Absolutely - it's amazing how some people just don't get it huh?

Maybe people might understand this: Sex isn't just about physical contact and penetration, it's about intimate interaction between individuals. Just because a guy wants a certain kind of experience with a woman is no indication that he would want to experience the same thing with a guy.

Absolutely - it's amazing how some people just don't get it huh?

Maybe people might understand this: Sex isn't just about physical contact and penetration, it's about intimate interaction between individuals. Just because a guy wants a certain kind of experience with a woman is no indication that he would want to experience the same thing with a guy.

Not all sex-some I agree but I've done far more intimate things with some people than have sex with them

Having said that-and I've said this many times in the strap on thread on the playground-strap on sex between me and my partner is all about incredibly deep levels of trust and intimacy the like of which I've never experienced before. There is no domination or humiliation involved at all and believe me, I know the difference-for my ex that was ALL it was about.

I'm not sure what anyones definition of a "real man" is. I'm not sure I like the connotation that somehow being gay or bi means you're not a real man and I'm sure the OP was being ironic in their use of the term

In my eyes-a real man is one who is open to experience and pleasure and doesn't let what other people think of them colour their opinions of themselves

anyway-just my tuppence ha'penny worth

Jane

Last edited:
Not all sex-some I agree but I've done far more intimate things with some people than have sex with them

Having said that-and I've said this many times in the strap on thread on the playground-strap on sex between me and my partner is all about incredibly deep levels of trust and intimacy the like of which I've never experienced before. There is no domination or humiliation involved at all and believe me, I know the difference-for my ex that was ALL it was about.

I'm not sure what anyones definition of a "real man" is. I'm not sure I like the connotation that somehow being gay or bi means you're not a real man and I'm sure the OP was being ironic in their use of the term

In my eyes-a real man is one who is open to experience and pleasure and doesn't let what other people think of them colour their opinions of themselves

Jane

Agreed. You hit the nail on the proverbial head about the trust and intimacy you had with your partner during strap-on sex. I should be clear though, that my point wasn't that intimacy needs to be sexual, or that sex has to be deeply intimate - sometimes a shag is just a shag and there's nothing wrong with that either! They can be exclusive of each other as much as the two can merge(which is often the most fully satisfying :) ) Having said all that I'm still waiting to find that woman that will take a strap-on to me, but all in good time I'm sure...

Jane

I sure Hope your Tarzan appreciates you, Jane. ;)

You'd think people would become more open-minded about human sexuality given what's on TV these days.:D

be real

I am all for strapon sex, and have enjoyed being screwed in the ass by my partner. However, I think some funny semantic games are being played with this. A strapon is a dildo in the shape of a penis. Often, the dildo looks very much like a penis. Hard to get away from the association of anal penetration by a penis-like dildo and... anal penetration by a penis. In other words, it is entirely possible, maybe probable, that the fantasy inducing a man to offer his rear for a penis-like thing has a male-male component. The label for being penetrated in the ass by a cock is bi or gay.
We use labels all the time. They are necessary and informative. By saying 'oh, let's not attach a word to this scenario of having a cock in my rectum' we aren't freeing ourselves. We're giving in to homophobia, denial and social control.

I am all for strapon sex, and have enjoyed being screwed in the ass by my partner. However, I think some funny semantic games are being played with this. A strapon is a dildo in the shape of a penis. Often, the dildo looks very much like a penis. Hard to get away from the association of anal penetration by a penis-like dildo and... anal penetration by a penis. In other words, it is entirely possible, maybe probable, that the fantasy inducing a man to offer his rear for a penis-like thing has a male-male component. The label for being penetrated in the ass by a cock is bi or gay.
We use labels all the time. They are necessary and informative. By saying 'oh, let's not attach a word to this scenario of having a cock in my rectum' we aren't freeing ourselves. We're giving in to homophobia, denial and social control.
They make dildoes in many shapes and sizes, many don't resemble a cock much at all other than being somewhat cylindrical. Just take a look at any online toy store.

They make dildoes in many shapes and sizes, many don't resemble a cock much at all other than being somewhat cylindrical. Just take a look at any online toy store.

I've been to Amazing.net. I know.:D

well...

So, what turns you on--a real looking strapon cock or a cylinder? I think most guys who are into being penetrated from behind want the strapon to look real. They probably also like getting on their knees and sucking the strapon. The turn on isn't from sucking plastic; it's from sucking a cock worn by a woman. The woman wearing it gives the man permission to enjoy the experience. That's cool, and cool if it stays at that level. But it is what it is.

No. More guys would open up to it if there was no GAY/BI tag associated with it.

From the opinion of a self-professed bisexual Domme who loves to play with a man's ass, what I wish is that men wouldn't be so hung up on LABLES PERIOD. Most men (that I've been with anyway) don't care about who is fingering their prostate once the figure out how damn good it feels. And obviously if a strap on feels good guys, imagine what a live throbbing cock must feel like. Being GAY is about who you connect with on a deeply soulful level, not about who you fuck. Take my advice, don't use labels and enjoy what your prostate is trying to tell you!!! ~Mistress Riley:rose:

Back