(Re)embracing my exhibitionist side...

i'm really loving this naughty teacher theme though .. mmm .. damn those smoking sexy eyes .. and such delicate and so "rip-able" lingerie that you wear .. damn..

as for a christmas theme i could think of a few that come to mind but perhaps something with some candy canes , maybe some spilled milk on your sweet skin .. and a mistletoe beltbuckle for me :p

Well, these weather people have been wrong for the last week or so about the snow. And today, when they didn't predict it, we finally got more than a dusting that immediately melted away. So, I guess that means winter has officially arrived here. :(

With it, J & I both came down with what we're calling the Plague of 2013. Now that we're both feeling better, I got him to edit a few more pics from the set we took last year. Maybe tomorrow we'll be up to taking some new pics - any thoughts on Christmas themed shots?

Glad you guys have cleared the Plague.

I've got be honest, never been the biggest fan of wine, but after seeing these pics I may just changed that opinion.

J is one lucky fella and you are one sexy lady:kiss::rose:

Long may the pics continue, especially if your legs are gonna be in stockings.:D

Well, these weather people have been wrong for the last week or so about the snow. And today, when they didn't predict it, we finally got more than a dusting that immediately melted away. So, I guess that means winter has officially arrived here. :(

With it, J & I both came down with what we're calling the Plague of 2013. Now that we're both feeling better, I got him to edit a few more pics from the set we took last year. Maybe tomorrow we'll be up to taking some new pics - any thoughts on Christmas themed shots?

Once again Nymnm great pix thanks for sharing, nice outfit :kiss::rose:

like the other pic sets you and J post, simply spectacular that conjures up such mental images of lust and sin... you are fucking hot!

We got a lot of great shots that night :)

Great Shots is Right .. ;) , Happy Hump Day !!! ... Nymnm and it Seems you saved the best for Last ;)

attachment.php

You seem to bring out the :devil: in Me ;)

Thanks For Sharing ... :kiss: :heart: :heart:

Last edited:
I'm at work so I'll just say Awesome

Awesome is good ;)

i'm really loving this naughty teacher theme though .. mmm .. damn those smoking sexy eyes .. and such delicate and so "rip-able" lingerie that you wear .. damn..

as for a christmas theme i could think of a few that come to mind but perhaps something with some candy canes , maybe some spilled milk on your sweet skin .. and a mistletoe beltbuckle for me :p

it is a great theme :)

I love the "wine" shots. Very sexy.

Thanks!

Didn't even notice the wine. Too much distracting me ;)

There is quite a lot going on in those pictures ;)

Looking forward to a new set!

Probably a few more from this set still to come - be patient :)

Glad you guys have cleared the Plague.

I've got be honest, never been the biggest fan of wine, but after seeing these pics I may just changed that opinion.

J is one lucky fella and you are one sexy lady:kiss::rose:

Long may the pics continue, especially if your legs are gonna be in stockings.:D

I'm glad we have too - and it's nice to be able to open people's minds to new alcoholic beverages :)

Once again Nymnm great pix thanks for sharing, nice outfit :kiss::rose:

Glad you're enjoying ;)

like the other pic sets you and J post, simply spectacular that conjures up such mental images of lust and sin... you are fucking hot!

lust and sin are what i'm going for ;)

thanks! :kiss:

Great Shots is Right .. ;) , Happy Hump Day !!! ... Nymnm and it Seems you saved the best for Last ;)

You seem to bring out the :devil: in Me ;)

Thanks For Sharing ...

Happy hump day to you too! It's not the last - there will be a some more from this set I'm sure ;)

you are attractive and I would like to point out something that would help you become even more attractive if you fixed it

TEETH!!!

I know plenty of women who would reject a guy just on that

attachment.php

Attachments

• Untitled.png
    Untitled.png
    79.5 KB · Views: 888
Quote:
Originally Posted by heathrowinneo View Post
lust and sin are what i'm going for

thanks!

if you're going for it, go big or don't go at all... lust and sin such a great combo and you wear it well.

you are attractive and I would like to point out something that would help you become even more attractive if you fixed it

TEETH!!!

I know plenty of women who would reject a guy just on that

Hey asshole, why don't you post a picture of yourself?

Yeah....that's what I thought. Stop being a fucking dick.

Where is the LIKE button for this reply!

I couldn't have said it better myself.

Trolls should stay under the bridge where they came from.....

Amazingly sexy and alluring! What about erotically positioned mistletoe?:devil:

Where is the LIKE button for this reply!

I couldn't have said it better myself.

Trolls should stay under the bridge where they came from.....

Ditto! Douche-nozzle...

Why do these trolls bother to come here? I wish they made some rodent control for guys like this.

Thanks everyone for the support :kiss:

Now, we should move back to more positive, happy topics - me naked! :D

And since it's snowing again - I'm starting to get into the Christmas spirit and giving a lot of thought to what to do for Christmas photos. Suggestions? So far I've seen mistletoe and candy cane requests... what else? :devil:

Attachments

• wine_9.jpg
    wine_9.jpg
    93.7 KB · Views: 756
  • wine_10.jpg
    wine_10.jpg
    94.3 KB · Views: 512
  • wine_11.jpg
    wine_11.jpg
    94.9 KB · Views: 820

And since it's snowing again - I'm starting to get into the Christmas spirit and giving a lot of thought to what to do for Christmas photos. Suggestions? So far I've seen mistletoe and candy cane requests... what else? :devil:

Oh so amazingly hot...I'd love to gobble you right up.

With that body on display what kind of nerf tard looks at teeth, come on man did you see those legs or those tasty nipples???

Yes, you naked! :kiss:

Back