(Re)embracing my exhibitionist side...

Wow, that wine set is stunningly sexy. You look great in that set and so inviting and sexy. I love the striptease :) :kiss:

Guess you are whats for Dinner!

mmmm... I do love to be nibbled on ;)

Truly sexy, indeed...an honest rockin hottie!

Aww - thanks hun!

Tasty? Yes, I can truly believe that!!

Well - that's what I've been told :devil:

Wow, that wine set is stunningly sexy. You look great in that set and so inviting and sexy. I love the striptease :) :kiss:

Thanks so much! We weren't even going to post those, but J has been begging me for the past year. I'm so glad you enjoy!

i love how sophisticated you look , like a teacher or a librarian .. then get naughty after work .. oh the fantasies you invoke in my head ..

Wine Pics. CLASSY pics for a classy Lady me thinks. Looking very sultry and sexy.

So... J & I are working on editing some photos and taking some Christmas shots, which means I don't have anything new to post. :(

But, we took these last year and never posted them because my face was in them. So I'm going to post a few tonight :D

looking very good....

i love how sophisticated you look , like a teacher or a librarian .. then get naughty after work .. oh the fantasies you invoke in my head ..

Hmmm... you may not be far off with your fantasies ;)

Your wine glass seems far too empty can I get you a refil?

of course you can - get yourself a glass and join me :kiss:

well if this is a wine series, how about a wine tasting? pink preferably.

yummy :)

Wine Pics. CLASSY pics for a classy Lady me thinks. Looking very sultry and sexy.

Thanks hun :kiss:

looking very good....

bet things were a lot of fun that night...:)

Thanks Crusader :)

It was a very fun night! ;)

I've been told that I am quite tasty :kiss:

I can Believe That !!! Nynmn, Yes those Haunting
Beautiful Eyes, Firm Ass and Your Boobs .. ;)

attachment.php

Not to mention Your Lingerie !!!

Thanks For Sharing ... :kiss: :heart: :heart:

you are so beautiful....you and stockings, especially those opaque ones are so fucking hot

envious...knew it was a good night

it's always a good night when there's wine involved ;)

Delicious!:devil:

thanks hun! :kiss:

oh ihave many fantasies .. wanna help me with a few ?

maybe if you ask nicely ;)

I can Believe That !!! Nynmn, Yes those Haunting
Beautiful Eyes, Firm Ass and Your Boobs .. ;)

Not to mention Your Lingerie !!!

Thanks For Sharing ... :kiss: :heart:

We got a lot of great shots that night :)

you are so beautiful....you and stockings, especially those opaque ones are so fucking hot

Thanks! Glad you enjoy ;)

Well, these weather people have been wrong for the last week or so about the snow. And today, when they didn't predict it, we finally got more than a dusting that immediately melted away. So, I guess that means winter has officially arrived here. :(

With it, J & I both came down with what we're calling the Plague of 2013. Now that we're both feeling better, I got him to edit a few more pics from the set we took last year. Maybe tomorrow we'll be up to taking some new pics - any thoughts on Christmas themed shots?

Attachments

• wine_6.jpg
    wine_6.jpg
    94.4 KB · Views: 591
  • wine_7.jpg
    wine_7.jpg
    48 KB · Views: 802
  • wine_8.jpg
    wine_8.jpg
    41.1 KB · Views: 688
Well, these weather people have been wrong for the last week or so about the snow. And today, when they didn't predict it, we finally got more than a dusting that immediately melted away. So, I guess that means winter has officially arrived here. :(

With it, J & I both came down with what we're calling the Plague of 2013. Now that we're both feeling better, I got him to edit a few more pics from the set we took last year. Maybe tomorrow we'll be up to taking some new pics - any thoughts on Christmas themed shots?

I'm at work so I'll just say Awesome

Back