Random Discussions Thread

You have a thing for feet do you? I don't like feet at all.. they freak me out mostly. Blegh...

I have a thing for nice feet whereas ugly feet are quite a turn-off.

My feet are very nice, by the way

You said it like it's a bad thing :rolleyes: Say hi to your nana :)

LOL. Oh I can see it now. Hello Grandmother. How are you feeling? What can I make you for lunch? Would you like some coffee? Oh by the way, a random stranger who wants to spank my bottom says hello!

Hahaha the poor thing is 80 and has a bad heart. I think it's best to keep your spanky desires here on the boards!

LOL. Oh I can see it now. Hello Grandmother. How are you feeling? What can I make you for lunch? Would you like some coffee? Oh by the way, a random stranger who wants to spank my bottom says hello!

Hahaha the poor thing is 80 and has a bad heart. I think it's best to keep your spanky desires here on the boards!

My spanky desires were not aimed to nana, nor you had to be too specific about the random stranger :rolleyes: ... who by the way also got to have your hair pulled up in that sexy way you know :cool:

My spanky desires were not aimed to nana, nor you had to be too specific about the random stranger :rolleyes: ... who by the way also got to have your hair pulled up in that sexy way you know :cool:

Point well made. You chose wisely. :)

Rainshine leaves and all that's left is crickets chirping. What, am I not enough for you vibes?

Rainshine leaves and all that's left is crickets chirping. What, am I not enough for you vibes?

oh poor pmann....don't feel bad, apparently, my gorgeous up do wasn't enough to hold his attention either! LOL

Back