Putin's puta

CNN’s Ana Cabrera:

Trump’s North Korea Tweet a ‘Proverbial Middle Finger’ to Japan

https://www.mediaite.com/trump/cnns...ea-tweet-a-proverbial-middle-finger-to-japan/

This remined me, that a journalist commented that
"Trump punches people in the face."
(that he is expected to negotiate with.)

Trump cannot tolerate a level playing field.

Trump arrives at the negotiating table, after he has
made his attempt to create imbalance.

As if, Japan could forget that Japan depends on
the United States of America to intervene, when
North Korea exhibits aggression.

The journalist was not the first to say it.

Scaramucci on Trump's negotiating style: 'He punches you in the face first'

March 10, 2018

"He has a negotiating position where he punches you
in the face first, and then starts the negotiation, and
he’s probably done that for 45 years... So I think
he’s applying that tactic now," Scaramucci said
of the ongoing tensions between the U.S. and
North Korea.

https://www.ctvnews.ca/politics/sca...le-he-punches-you-in-the-face-first-1.3836706

Trump's bullying, seems to me, to be a form of robbery, and blackmail. With Trump, Putin has practiced robbery and blackmail against Trump. Trump is eager like a dog, to please Putin, just as Prime Minister Shinzo Abe is accused of behaving as if he were Trump's pet dog.

Trump may have grabbed Prime Minister Shinzo Abe by the short pubic hairs, but Putin has Trump's "mushroom" and family jewels in a vise.

Trump's bullying, seems to me, to be a form of robbery, and blackmail. With Trump, Putin has practiced robbery and blackmail against Trump. Trump is eager like a dog, to please Putin, just as Prime Minister Shinzo Abe is accused of behaving as if he were Trump's pet dog.

Trump may have grabbed Prime Minister Shinzo Abe by the short pubic hairs, but Putin has Trump's "mushroom" and family jewels in a vise.

Trump is eager for Putin not to reveal how fully the Russians own the Trumps financially (with the Trumps quite possibly not being as rich really as Bernie Sanders is--my how that revelation would grate) and not to release that Moscow Hotel golden showers tape to the Internet.

Tump swears ‘great respect’ exists between US and North Korea

There is “great respect” between the United States and North Korea, President Donald Trump said Monday, predicting “lots of good things” despite recent missile launches by Pyongyang.

“I personally think that lots of good things will come with North Korea, I feel that. I may be right, I may be wrong, but I feel that,” Trump said at the start of bilateral talks with Japan’s Prime Minister Shinzo Abe in Tokyo.

(Forehead slap) Do not put Trumpski in charge of Bridge Buying.:eek:

Trump's love for Kim will go over about as well in Japan as the United States' love for North Korea does.

Maybe the Trumpettes here should uncloud their brains enough to give this one a thought--especially that Trump would go to Tokyo and extoll the North Koreans. :D

Good gracious gravy!

Trump denies North Korea has set off any rockets —
24 hours after admitting they shot of ‘some small weapons’

Trump used the reality of North Korea's missile testing, to torment
the Japanese PM, and government officials with an un-said threat.
(Do not fuck with the USA on trade, or we will not be around
when you need help with NK aggression)

Then, he denies the weapons ever existed.

:rolleyes:

Mark Knoller Verified Account
@ markknoller

Washington, D.C.
CBS News White House Correspondent

The last missile test was May 9, 2019, when the country launched
two short-range ballistic missiles. May 4, 2019, North Korea
launched several short-range projectiles from the east coast of the country.
The New York Times also noted that it’s possible one of the missiles was
a Russian Iskander missile, which can make corrections in flight to its target.

https://www.rawstory.com/2019/05/tr...er-admitting-they-shot-of-some-small-weapons/

Trumpypants has not dropped his "I never said that" tactic.

(He just tweeted it, for all the world to see.)

https://www.rawstory.com/2019/05/tr...er-admitting-they-shot-of-some-small-weapons/

Mark Knoller Verified Account
@markknoller

At start of meeting with PM Abe, Pres Trump says
he feels "a lot of good things will come with North Korea.”
He says there’s been no rocket testing or nuclear testing,
but US Intelligence has said North Korea has fired
short-range missiles in the last few weeks.

7:29 PM - 26 May 2019

The Japanese aren't stupid. They know Trump is an idiot. They are playing his vain stupidity just as the French are.

KeithD writes: "The Japanese aren't stupid. They know Trump is an idiot. They are playing his vain stupidity just as the French are."

Tell me about it! Remember how the media gushed nonstop about how great Barack Obama was after his election? Everybody initially rolled-out the red carpet for our narcissist-in-chief after he moved into the White House on January of 2009.

Of course, by the end of his presidency the shine had completely worn off, as was clearly evidenced at the 2016 G20 summitt in Hangzhou, China - where Chinese authorities rolled out the red carpet for India’s prime minister Narendra Modi, Russian president Vladimir Putin, South Korean president Park Geun-hye, Brazil’s president Michel Temer, and British prime minister, Theresa May.

But when Air Force One landed, America's president President Barack Obama was forced to exit through a little-used side-door in the plane’s belly after no rolling staircase was provided.

http://www.thedailysheeple.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/09/0561feaa86a9d43b7dc634e81b54e049_XL.jpg - (Obama leaving Air Force One through a side door in China - 2016)

After the president eventually found his way to a red carpet area on the tarmac there was a heated altercation between US and Chinese officials, with one Chinese official caught on video shouting: “This is our country! This is our airport!”

The reception that President Obama and his staff got when they arrived here Saturday afternoon was bruising, even by Chinese standards,” the New York Times reported.

Yes, in China. If the Chinese didn’t invent diplomatic protocol, they surely are its most venerable and experienced practitioners. They’ve been at it for 4,000 years. They are the masters of every tributary gesture, every nuance of hierarchical ritual. In a land so exquisitely sensitive to protocol, rolling staircases don’t just disappear at arrival ceremonies. Indeed, not one of the other G-20 world leaders was left stranded on his plane upon arrival.

But it wasn't completely unexpected. China’s ostentatious rudeness was perfectly reflective of the world’s general disdain for President Obama. His high-minded lectures about global norms and demands that others live up to their “international obligations” was no longer amusing. It was irritating.

Foreign leaders had been losing respect for the U.S. under his administration for years! In May of 2013, Vladimir Putin reportedly kept U.S. Secretary of State John Kerry cooling his heels for three hours outside of his office before deigning to receive him. Even as Obama was hailing his nuclear deal with Iran as a great breakthrough, the ayatollahs in charge there were vowing “no change” in their policies, which remained diametrically opposed to the “U.S. arrogant system.” The mullahs followed it up by openly conducting illegal ballistic-missile tests — calculating, correctly, that Obama would do nothing. And when Iran took ten American sailors prisoner in the Persian Gulf, made them kneel, and broadcast the video, what was the U.S. response? Upon their release, John Kerry publicly thanked Iran for its good conduct.

Why would the Chinese treat Obama with any greater deference? Beijing illegally expanded into the South China Sea, meeting only the most perfunctory pushback from the United States. Obama told CNN that he warned the Chinese to desist or “there will be consequences.” Was there ever a less credible threat?

Turdmaggot

(credit not due to my creativity.)

:(

anonymous poster known Shower Cap created that for us

The Iceberg Made of Fat and Corruption,
That is Causing the Massive Clog
That Prevents the Draining of the Swamp

Moscow Mitch

There once was a villain named Mitch,
Fair elections he threw in the ditch,
And oh, how he cried
And repeatedly lied
When he rightly was called Putin's bitch

I stole this one

'Cheeto Christ Stupid Czar'

yay, Randy Rainbow, creator of this latest parody song

#86 above
Yes trump against the Turks if they start hitting on the Kurds. At least in his great and unmatched wisdom.

Back