Pussy eating problem?

I don't have a pussy eating problem

I eat her. She cums. I eat some more. She cums some more. No problem, except I can never get enough

I love being licked out I could lie there happily for hours while someone licked sucked and finger fucked me ;) and even some rimming YUM

Mmmm you and I need to get to know each other. I'd love to eat you out for from behind and give your tight arse a tonguing as I finger your juicy cunt and caress your G spot with my juice-soaked fingers...

mmmmm I love reading this thread, theres a lot of guys that love to eat pussy on here :) and a lot of girls like me who love to be eaten YUM love it

Wow! I'd LOVE to get locked in room with all these addicts!

And I, for one, would love to be one of the guys locked in the room with you all, licking and fingering until my tongue is sweetly sore and my fingers look like prunes from all the wet pussy they have been slid into...

"Wow! I'd LOVE to get locked in room with all these addicts!"

Then come and join me on Yahoo and perhaps we can arrange a mass CYBER event

And I, for one, would love to be one of the guys locked in the room with you all, licking and fingering until my tongue is sweetly sore and my fingers look like prunes from all the wet pussy they have been slid into...

Ha ha.. Interesting.

As a young firefighter... I put fires out and seems to me there's a lot of work to do here for these ladies!

God it would be so much easier if you guys did, so us ladies would know were to find you. Or maybe you could wear a badge, a big one with a heart and the word 'Pussy' :) Although this could be confusing, as this may be the standard badge for a cat lover im not sure :)

I have always thought there should be a special bar / club were people who love oral sex could meet . I think a 'must' would be two chairs opposite each other on a table with those incredibly long tablecloths on. Perfect, for a man who wants to slowly slide under the tablecloth, under the table, over to the woman sat opposite him , for him to place his palms on her thighs , and slowly part them , then pull her panties to one side .....and then start to lick and suck . (sigh..)

I go back to HollyB's idea of a bar/club. Maybe we should have a virtual club on here called "Club Cunnilingus".

Up to you to find out love... I also have two hands and a tongue! For multiple woman pleasure!

I was thinking...should there be a dress code at the club ? I mean, do you guys prefer a woman to wear panties, to you can push the fabric to one side as you bury your mouth deep into her ?

Or maybe you like to pull the womans panties off with your teeth before you start to lick and suck ?

Or simply should a 'no pantie wearing ' rule apply in the club...so you could just get down to it straight away :) x

I vote for panties. I love it when a man takes the time to tease me a bit before pulling off my panties.

And don't forget, HollyB, we need lots of barber or dentist style chairs ;-P

This thread always makes me ridiculously horny and soo eager to bury my face in some lovely woman's warm pussy, slick with her juices - the heat radiating from her as she aches to be licked along with the scent of her arousal mmmmm both are always the nicest compliment even before you start to devour someone with your mouth...

Back