Public Cum Walks

My hair is almost black and long. I once gave a friend a BJ and in his excitement popped out of my mouth as he started to cum. I got back on it pretty quick, but did not realize a big glob of it landed on my hair laying on my shoulder. When I left a few minutes later I went several places with it starting to dry in my hair and a little on my sweater. :D

I did not discover it until I got home and saw it in the mirror. LOL!
Haha there' s something about Mary and Laura!!!

This topic reminds me of a song with the lyrics "You've got cum on your face, you big disgrace!" ;)

I was with a lead singer in a popular band, I went back to his hotel room after the show.I was dressed in a black skirt, white blouse and black heels. Anyways he went to the bathroom and came out naked he told me to get on my knees and well suck him, which I did. I felt him get really hard tense up and he pulled out and shot on my face and in my hair. He gently lifted me off my knees, walked me to the door, thanked me and said have a good night. I walked to the elevator with a smile on my face.

Were you a Plaster Caster? Anybody remember those?

On a long car trip, we stopped for gas at night. My wife had been giving me road head and finished me off. A couple globs of cum got on her cheek and she was feeling daring so she went inside to pay with the cum still there. That poor clerk.

And if we fuck in public generally it's a short walk home, but my cum still leaks down her thigh.

Fun times.

On a long car trip, we stopped for gas at night. My wife had been giving me road head and finished me off. A couple globs of cum got on her cheek and she was feeling daring so she went inside to pay with the cum still there. That poor clerk.

And if we fuck in public generally it's a short walk home, but my cum still leaks down her thigh.

Fun times.

before going to a huge party, my wife and i got turned on while dressing and had a quicky on the carpeted portion of the floor.

we were running late, i talked her into not cleaning up, hoping some cum would run down her legs.

Don't know if anyone noticed - i didnt' really - but she had minor rub burns on her back (backless dress) and those were certainly noticed...

Yummy

Would love to do that to chick, or even better hook-up with a chick who was willing to do it!!

Did it once at Cap D'Agde naked with the cum of 3 or 4 guys on my face and chest and and my cock hard. It was a little embarassing but exciting at the time but thinking back on it makes me horny.

The closest I came to this was after taking a facial, answering the door of the hotel room for the room service. It was kinda funny cause i should have been the one embarrassed, but he turned bright red.

One of these days I'll get the courage to walk down the street with a huge load on my face. It's a sexy thought.

I have however plenty of times been wearing a skirt and can feel the guy dripping down my legs. And ive had several guys cum on my tuts and I get dressed after and go about my day.

The closest I came to this was after taking a facial, answering the door of the hotel room for the room service. It was kinda funny cause i should have been the one embarrassed, but he turned bright red.

One of these days I'll get the courage to walk down the street with a huge load on my face. It's a sexy thought.

I have however plenty of times been wearing a skirt and can feel the guy dripping down my legs. And ive had several guys cum on my tuts and I get dressed after and go about my day.

Will you be my Girlfriend, please? :D

One of these days I'll get the courage to walk down the street with a huge load on my face. It's a sexy thought..

Imagine doing your man, then taking your walk down the street with a huge, sticking, drippy load.

Then back onto the bed where he's waiting. Your reward is to sit down on his face and start humping his mouth.

tumblr_n0g350ivOE1ruwug3o1_500.gif

Yes!! On my face leaving let him mark me

hmmmm...to do....

now I have this on my mind...I never showed "markings" but noiw I am thinking of situations where I would consider it

Back