Public Cum Walks

when My wife used to let me eat her nightly I would get her juices all over my face and let it dry then go to work ( I worked in a setting with all women) with her cum dried on me and the smell was so heady. The women never openly said anything but.

I was with a lead singer in a popular band, I went back to his hotel room after the show.I was dressed in a black skirt, white blouse and black heels. Anyways he went to the bathroom and came out naked he told me to get on my knees and well suck him, which I did. I felt him get really hard tense up and he pulled out and shot on my face and in my hair. He gently lifted me off my knees, walked me to the door, thanked me and said have a good night. I walked to the elevator with a smile on my face.

On that same note, yesterday I rode the trains home with my girl's pussy juice on my chest and neck. I always wipe it there. Sometimes I imagine other women can smell or sense it on a primordial level. Not the same as male cvm but hey, still fun.

I was with a lead singer in a popular band, I went back to his hotel room after the show.I was dressed in a black skirt, white blouse and black heels. Anyways he went to the bathroom and came out naked he told me to get on my knees and well suck him, which I did. I felt him get really hard tense up and he pulled out and shot on my face and in my hair. He gently lifted me off my knees, walked me to the door, thanked me and said have a good night. I walked to the elevator with a smile on my face.

Sounds like the lead singer enjoyed himself very much

An ex-gf left my place one morning and got on the train to London. Doing her hair she found my still fresh cum, people sitting all around her never knew. She called me right away and I think was proud...

Nothing like marking your territory.

My GF likes to do this. Granted we spend most of the time here at the nudist place so it may be more expected but she leaves it wherever it lands. When we go to town, she leaves it. Yesterday , it was in her hair and on her chin...:)

to me this is incredibly erotic, seeing a woman with fresh jizz and a smile on her face. Messed up hair is good too. Let's just call it the "fresh fucked look."

I love having sex with my clothes on and getting cum on my clothes.

It cleans off pretty well, but sometimes little stain remain that only I can see. I have one black line skirt that actually has cum from two different guys I have been with. I love to wear it to work; always makes me feel so good.

Jennifer

may have went out with a bit of something at the corner of my mouth. didn't realize until someone pointed out i had a bit of something on my face.

After our playtime yesterday , GF walked the grounds here :) .it was roped across her lips and left cheek...she's something !:)

to me this is incredibly erotic, seeing a woman with fresh jizz and a smile on her face. Messed up hair is good too. Let's just call it the "fresh fucked look."

It was very erotic. I like it "Fresh Fucked Look"

That's very cool -- sex with sexy strangers is always fun. But if you can get cum on your clothes, it is a nice memento.

GetImage

Some mornings after jerking off, I won't shower so I can smell the cum during work

I haven't gotten to yet, but the thought of just unloading on her face somewhere inconvenient, like a bathroom stall so she has to wear me like a fucking mask just gets my blood flowing. Listening to her tell me how much she wants it makes it so much worse.

having his primal, carnal scent on me all day would be so incredible. i also love the idea of other men noticing somehow, either by smell or sight, so that they'd recognize i'd been recently fucked and had cum spilled on my body.

i'd be so fucking proud to have his mark on me.

having his primal, carnal scent on me all day would be so incredible. i also love the idea of other men noticing somehow, either by smell or sight, so that they'd recognize i'd been recently fucked and had cum spilled on my body.

I feel the same way having my woman's scent on my face as I go through the day. A wonderful cologne.

Now, as to having my mark on her. On her wrists, behind her knee, on her cleavage.

The heck with it. I'll just spray and where it lands...

Such a shame you're so far away - I'd love to cover you in hot, sticky cum :devil:

Back