Protect and Serve ~Nadya's Pet~

She smiled stretching out with that almost feline grace she nodded to him.

Refresh my memory pet and you may be rewarded well tonight.

His fingertips slid up the front of her thighs as he maintained eye contact with her. He smiled as if to say that he would be happy to refresh her memory, and he was certain she would be happy to have her memory refreshed.

He licked the inside of each of her knees, and then began to slowly lick up her inner thighs.

Her eyes closed as she sighed softly and contentedly. Her legs moving slightly to part a little more for him.

He dragged his tongue flat over her silky lips as he looked up at her. He saw her eyes closed and he knew that he was giving her what she wanted.

He pressed his hands to the inside of her knees and spread her legs wider... his tongue licking her lips in a slow, steady rhythm.

Biting her lower lip as her head tossed back her legs parting body arching before her hips rolled forward.

I am beginning to remember... so good pet.

Severs licked her pussy faster as she moved her hips. There was something about Nadya that made him want to please her. It went beyond her incredible body. He didn't know what it was, but he wanted her to cover his face in her cum.

She gasped rolling her hips her body arching as she slithered her fingers down into his hair.

I think... I might be beginning to remember

The tip of his tongue began an assault on her clit as he caressed the front of her thighs; digging his fingers into her flesh.

His eyes were focused on her face... her eyes closed and her parted lips told him that he was giving her what she wanted.

Hands moving to slither through his hair and over his hands on her thighs. She had never been so lost in the affections of a pet. Even more proof that maybe he could be far more than a pet but perhaps an actual lover.

His tongue danced over her silky lips... slowly... teasingly... until he finished with a flick of her button. He smiled at her before repeating the slow dance of his tongue over her wet lips... once again finishing with a flick of her clit.

His fingertips caressed her inner thighs as he serviced her pussy with his tongue. He was anxious for her to cum on his face.

Her mind swirled her body danced beneath his affectionate tongue as she arched her body orgasm growing closer and closer.

He sensed it as she pressed her hips to him and arched her body. He knew she was close, and he had every intention of enjoying every single drop of her cum.

His tongue moved faster over her pussy. He began to flick her clit faster and harder.... coaxing her to orgasm.

Her hand gripped his hair tight grinding him to her wildly rolling hips.

Very good lover... So very good pet...

Both thoughts mixing in her mind.

He was certain that nobody before him had been able to do the things to her that he had done.... and would do. This wasn't cockiness. This was reading her body as he pleasured her. There was no doubt that he was servicing her better than anyone had before.

He sucked her clit into his mouth... holding it in his lips, he flicked it harder. Then, taking her button in his teeth, he began to pull it still moving his tongue over it.

Orgasm began its savage dance through her body as she gripped his hair tight. Gasping as her body arched and hips bucked intently against him...

So... Very... Yes... Lover...

Her words were not lost on him. Severs smiled to himself as he continued to attach her clit.

As he felt her body stiffen, he released her clit from his teeth and began to lick her pussy wildly... .making sure that he got every drop of her cum.

She was gasping as she slowly came back from such an all consuming intoxicating bliss of orgasm.

Very... Very good... Refreshing... My memory... Pet.

"I am very happy I am able to serve you ma'am." He looked up at her as he kissed one inner thigh, and then the next, before standing between her legs and leaning down and kissing her on the lips.... sharing the cum that remained on his tongue.

So intoxicated and divided by the moment she kissed him softly.

So very well... Now pet will make love to me.

He moved a hand to her breast and caressed it through her top. He kissed her deeper; his tongue dancing with hers.

Then, Severs stood up and removed his shirt, before beginning to remove what remained of Nadya's outfit.

She smiled stretching her hand up to trace fingertips along his chest with a purr. Her eyes sinking into his. She had never let anyone close at all. Part of why she was so good at her job but part of why she was so sensual about it too. It was safer than letting someone in. He... He was different and in so many ways that scares her how he made her feel.

Severs lifted Nadya up, and sat down on the chaise... lowering Nadya into his lap. He kissed her neck down to her shoulders where he began to nibble and bite as his hands moved to her ass and began to caress it firmly.

She rolled her hips grinding against him nibbling along his shoulder whispering into his ear.

I love this pet.

"Well, ma'am, I know something you will love even more.... eventually."

He nibbled her earlobe as he raised his hips to her...allowing his cock to slide along her silkiness, but not to enter her.

Mmm yes... That would definitely please Me more pet.

She smiled signing at the feel of him moving against her.

Back