Princess is just a tilte but not protection (closed)

she had put her finger tips to her lips as if to savor the feeling of his lips on hers as she walked to her horse petting it and giving it a carrot as she then whispered to it.

“Sassy tomorrow we will go for a ride after Father Leaves I promise and maybe without a guard then”

She kissed Sassy’s neck and then made her way back to her room passing by some other guards as they whispered behind her back as she didn’t care what they thought or said. She got undressed and then laid herself in bed and laid there day dreaming about what had all happened today and what may happen. She then fell asleep and dreamed about the things as well.

She woke in the morning as she just laid there for a while as if waiting for the sound of her father leaving so she might not have to see him before he leaves. Her servant came in laughing some seeing her still lying in bed.

“Princess the sun is already resting in the sky above the lands or do you not feel well Miss?”

She laughed some and shook her head sitting up pulling her knees to her chest.

“No worry I’m fine “

While Adinia was getting dressed Lacy found Derek in the kitchen getting something to eat for the morning she smiled looking around seeing no one is near enough to hear her whisper. She went up very teasingly close to him as she leaned up to his ear whispering as her lips brushed his ear as she did so.

“Please forgive me Sir..But my Lady Julianne wishes for your company after the sun leaves the skies… Please do think about the invite”

She stays close for a second as if fighting the urge to do something else or maybe waiting for a reaction from him as her hand rested on his shoulder. She bites her lower lip nibbling on it as she did hesitate to pull away from his ear, as not only did the princess and the queen find him very good looking.

Though he didn't look at her, he did raise an eyebrow for a moment at the whispered invite. He didn't have any problems with it, but he wasn't quite expecting it so early in the morning. He took a bite of the apple he had, chewing and swallowing before answering.

"I don't think that will be a problem. I look forward to meeting with her."

He did look over at her, smiling a little as she was so close. He was tempted for a oment to do something else, like perhaps kiss her. However, he decided to do a little teasing of her. He brought his lips so tantilizingly close to hers, only pull away at the last second and step back.

"I would so love to stay, but I need to see Hector about a project."

He grinned and finished the apple off, core and all before heading out to find Hector. He did get into a little arguement with Hector about doing the project himself, going through the whole spiel about having others do the work for him. Hector finally gave him directions on who to get supplies from and the tools as well.

Lacy couldn’t help but whimper ever so softly as he teased her as he pulls back she smiles and nibbles on her lip knowing she would have her chance soon as she knew the Queen loved to play with more then just one toy sometimes.

She watched him leave as she wondered what he was up to but then put some fruits on a plate and a jug of wine as she headed back to the queen.

Smiling at the King which was heading out already she bowed some after she set the plate on a small table in their room for later for the queen. Julianne followed her husband out to the horses that waited up front of the castle for him.

“Be careful my dear husband and come home safely back to my loving arms….”

She did Love her husband and would always do so but there was more then just love that burned in her and he couldn’t please it all inside of her. She watched him leave and wondered were Adinia was to say bye to her father but thought maybe cause of the invite her father had mentioned that she wouldn’t come to say good bye.

She headed back to her room to eat some and think of what she had to do today before she could enjoy herself tonight. Lacy waited in her room for her and smiled as she walked in.

“Lacy and have you already done what I asked for?!”

She nods and couldn’t help but wiggle some as she answers.

“Yes Ma’am I have and he said he would come “

Julianne smiled and than sat down wondering if she should play with Lacy before letting her get to her duties for the day.

Adinia then wondered around some after she had gotten dressed and headed for her garden to paint thinking about the photographs in Derek’s book she thought maybe painting something like it but knew that wasn’t such a good idea. Before getting her key out to unlock the door she looked around and then slipped in.

Derek wasn't expect the tools he had to use were just regular hand tools, but then he shouldn't have been surprised. He got a small area setup near the barracks, despite a few complaints from a couple of the guards.

Two sawhorses were setup along with the large box of tools. A few pieces of old lumber were stacked in a pile as well. Before getting started, he took off his blouse and undershirt before laying those aside. He took his time getting the best quality wood pulled from the pile and restacked.

He used his tablet's measuring tool to help get the right lengths before cutting them. Cutting them by handsaw was slowly work, and the sun beating down on him as it wandered through the sky was only helping to make him sweaty. It was nearly lunchtime when he decided to get a little bit of help from one of the servants.

Adinia loved it in her garden, as it was getting warmer so she thought about going to the kitchen to get something to drink. She headed back to the kitchen she heard some female servants after bowing to her whisper about some new guy half naked working outside building something and that he looked so good and if they could as they wanted he would be fully naked.

She smiled knowing that could only be Derek they were talking about as she then thought maybe after getting herself something to drink that she might just go and watch him for a while. Passing threw the kitchen door Hector smiled seeing her walk in and said then.

“Good morning Princess and behaving yourself?!”

He said with a playful tone, as he didn’t like Derek really, as he had this feeling that the King might start to like him more. Adinia looked at Hector and not saying a thing and then taking two glasses of water out making her way to Derek to offer him one as well.

Hector just shook his head and went on with what he was doing. She found were Derek was but didn’t say anything and just sat down close by to watch him and not to offer him right away something to drink.

She just smiled watching his body move and wondered what he really was doing as he then got a servant to help him get the job done.

Derek smiled as he took the glass of water from Adina, nodding his thanks. He drank about half of it before setting it aside. One of the servant girls came out with a plate of food, shyly placing it nearby before going off to watch from a distance.

He decided not to over do things, just getting the first bookcase cut to the lengths he needed. He had the servant hold the planks in place as he proceeded to nail them together as he needed. He didn't occasionaly eat from the plate of food, but he really didn't take a break.

It was nearly time for dinner when he got the first bookcase built, pieced together from a mixture of oak and pine boards. He took a few moments to test the build, finding it suitable for his needs. He grabbed his undershirt and dried off the swet as best he could before pulling on his blouse. The bookshelf was too heavy for him alone, so he grabbed two of the guards who were watching. They grumbled a bit but helped him take it to his room before getting back to their duties.

Adinia watched some and after some time she wondered off again. She headed for her room to lie on her bed some wondering what she should do today. She laid there and thought about the moving paintings in his book about the girl that made those noises.

She wondered if it had something to do with being a man or if one could also feel this alone. She got up closing her door looking around before making sure no one was near by as she then laid herself back on the bed and then started letting her hands wonder slowly over her body.

Her hand then found its way under her dress between her legs as she just started to try some things out caressingly moving her fingers now between her legs. She had to bite her lip as she gasped some as she got all hot and something started to grow inside of her. She rubbed her thighs together some as her fingers kept at her clit.

She arched her back some tilting her head back as well as she gave ever so softly a moan out. Her hips even started to move in small waves, she closed her eyes as it did feel wonderfully good and if her finger could o this to her she couldn’t imagine what Derek could do to her.

The Queen and Lacy had used the time alone to enjoy them as Lacy got dressed again heading out of the room letting the Queen catch herself and she had duties to do before tonight. As she was right outside of the door, she leaned against the wall for a second to catch her breath and fix her dress some before she left for the kitchen.

Though the plain bookshelf looked a little out of place in the fancy room, it suited Derek just fine. He pushed and pulled the booksehlf into place till he got it just right. Once that was finished, he spent the rest of his time till dinner to put what he could on the shelves.

A knock interrupted him as he was tried to wipe a bit more sweat from himself. He opened the door to see a servant waiting on him. He smiled for a moment.

"Would you mind bringing me some water and a towel before I head to dinner?"

He was soon cleaned up and redressed with a fresh undershirt and blouse. He knew he would have to figure out when they washed clothes and when he could pick up more clothes.

He soon followed the servant to the dinner table where the queen and Adina were waiting already. He gave a bow before sitting down.

"Ladies."

Julianne smiled after getting dressed she went on with some things she had to do before she could meet Derek and Adinia at the dinner table. After she had done so she called for her servant to help her dress and then walked to the dinner table after she was done Adinia came in right after her and they waited only few moments till Derek walked in.

Adinia sat on her chair rubbing her thighs together some as she was lost in thoughts and a ever so light red shade was on her cheeks as if she was going to blush any second now.

When Derek came in and said Ladies she didn’t react right away thou the Queen smiled at him raising her cup some and taking a sip. Adinia then reacted after he sat down next to her again.

“Hello”

She tried to keep her thoughts, at dinner and not what she had just done in her room thou her body was still warm and could have kept it up a bit longer, if it was allowed to. Her hand slipped to her own lap, gripping her dress some, as she tried to eat and look normal for her mother.

The queen then said.

“Sir Derek I believe I heard some servants speaking about you building something anything that you need help with I may be able to ask the blacksmith to help or some other guards if you still need their help?!

Derek chuckled gently as he took a sip of his wine, mostly at the offer from the Queen. He gave a little shake of his head for a moment.

"Thank you for the offer, but perhaps next time I might come up with something for a blacksmith to do...What does the blacksmith do, if that isn't too strange of a question."

He had the basic idea of what such a job might entail, but he wasn't a complete history buff. He looked over at Adina for a moment, raising an eyebrow at her blushing.

"I hope everything is ok with you princess."

He reached over and patted her gripped hand gently for a moment, thinking he could calm her down. He looked back over to the queen.

"I was just building a bookcase for my things, nothing fancy really. A lot of my work involves the use of my hands."

The queen laughed some at his question wondering why he didn’t know what a blacksmith does but she didn’t bother to think all too much about it as she then answered.

“Well he makes things with metal like horse shoes or swords armor and different things but is also very talented with his hands.”

Which almost made the queen blush as she knew how talented his hands really were but didn’t make any reaction to it as she then heard him ask Adinia if she was ok which also made her look closer to her and move forward some leaning towards her.

“My dear daughter is everything alright?!”

She then had also noticed that she was a bit strange to the eye different then normal but hoped it wasn’t that she had found out or noticed what her mother was doing behind her fathers back.

Adinia gasped some feeling his hand on her hand which also made her blush a bit more as he then asked if everything is alright forgetting that her mother was sitting there till she also asked she gasped some sitting up in her chair some as if she had scooted to far down and then quickly answered.

“Yes yes… everything is fine Mother I’m just umm lost in thoughts I had some time in my room to think over things and I was just…”

She didn’t know how to end her sentence without saying to much she looked at Derek and smiled some and nibbled her lip some so her mother wouldn’t see it and then looked around thinking about standing up and going back to her room but didn’t and just sat there and then added quickly.

“Bookcase for your things that’s nice….”

Julianne looked at Derek then at Adinia as if asking herself if really everything was ok but then nodded to what Adinia said about the bookcase as a servant poured them all wine in their glasses and asked if he could get them anything else.

He wasn't quite sure what Adina was going on about, but decided everything was fine when she didn't put up too much of a fuss on things. He shook his head softly for a moment, squeezing Adina's hand gently once more.

He ate a couple more bites before looking to the queen.

"I was thinking I might go and see the town tomorrow, to see what there is. I can't really buy anything since the king hasn't said anything about pay, but I am sure that will come in due time. Is there a jeweler in town as well?"

He had a few ideas going in his head, but nothing to act on them with. Money was the first thing he needed to act on, which he hoped would happen soon. He took a sip of his wine before speaking again.

"How long have you been ruling here, if you don't mind me asking."

The queen listened to him looking at Adinia once in a while as if making sure everything is all right.

Derek then said something about not able to buy things and all she smiled knowing her husband would speak with him over that he wouldn’t go unpaid at all. At the time being she knew she was allowed to give him something as a reward for saving Adinia and keeping all his daughter and his wife safe, as he is gone.

“Well Derek If you need anything let me know Ill see to it that a servant is sent to buy it for you or bring you the gold for it”

She took another sip as she then also bites into some fruit as Adinia smiled some she seemed to be calming back down slowly from whatever had upset her. She then answered.

“Or you may take Adinia with you she could buy you anything you need tomorrow as well if you find anything already needed till my Husband the King is back… “

Adinia looked up at her mother then over to Derek as her under his loosened her grip on her dress. The feeling that was burning in her was slowly getting less thou she would have loved putting his hand between her legs, thou if a servant would have seen it or her mother that might not be such a good idea as he then asked how long her mother and her father was ruling she almost giggled some.

Adinia was now 20 years and her mother was wedded off to her father a year and a half before that, as her brother was first born and that shortly after the wedding of them both.

Her mother smiled some and thought for a moment before she said.

“Well lets see our oldest is now almost 22 of years old therefore me I little longer and my husband well he much longer since he had gotten the throne from his father!”

The queen leaned back in her chair crossing her legs as Lacy then came up behind her whispering something in her ear as her eyes were locked on Derek almost wanting to smirk as she told the queen about something.

Feeling Adina's grip loosening under his, Derek eased up a bit as well. He rubbed the back of her hand gently for a few moments before pulling away to eat some more.

"Then I guess Adina would probably be best to go with me tomorrow, so I won't get lost or have something bad happen to me."

He chuckled softly for a moment before finishing the last few bites on his plate.

"Being ruler must be quite the lifestyle. Able to tell others what to do all the time, must be nice. Is there anything you would liked to have changed?"

He had noticed the smirk on the queen's face, but he just smiled, not really not what she had been told.

Adinia couldn’t help it as she reached over to his thigh she griped him slightly as if waiting for his hand to gently touch hers once again, she had to know what his reaction would be if she would put his hand between her legs thou on top of her dress. She would then pull his hand onto her lap and between her thighs some.

She watched her mother and lacy some knowing that Lacy was her mothers favorite servant she wondered if she had ever done something with her or maybe them both with her.

Lacy couldn’t help but smile some at Adinia and at Derek as she the moved back in the shadows as if she went on to do something she had been told. Julianne sat up in her chair some as she looked around thinking.

“Hmm well as you ask I do believe there are some things I would do differently but women don’t have that much says in things as you might think they do.”

She put a finger on her lip, as she then thought about some things she might do differently as she then said softly.

“But I do believe my beloved Daughter Adinia would also do thing much differently as then her father does like being wed off wouldn’t you dear?!”

She said with a laugh waiting for Adinia to answer thou she only looked to her mother and would have wanted to stick her tongue out but she knew a princess doesn’t do such things.

He was pretty sure that Julianne paying attention to what he was doing with Adina at the table, but a little surprised she wasn't really saying anything to stop it. But since she wasn't really don't anything, he didn't see any reason for him to either.

He placed his hand back down on Adina's, raising an eyebrow when she took his hand and placing it between her legs. He obliged her by pushing his hand back against her crotch, cupping gently over her covered folds. He began to gently slid his fingers up and down, not really sure what all she wore under the dress.

"It sounds as if ladies don't quite have as much say in anything. I'm not sure if that's a good thing or bad thing for your country. Women are more equals in my country."

He wondered how much longer if would have to make things up like he was from another country, but he was pretty sure it could be awhile longer. He could solidify his story if he got the chance to look at a map.

Adinia took a sip of her wine as she felt Derek’s hand between her legs rubbing against her she wanted to gasp or make a reaction but fought it thou it was hard not to her legs tensed up some she also bite her tongue in her mouth so she wouldn’t bite her lip.

Julianne noticed Adinia holding his hand or such, which she didn’t bother her at all or she tried to tease the poor lad. but knowing what she was going to do with him she didn’t really think about it. She knew so long her father wasn’t there she had a bit more freedom as her mother wasn’t that strict as she also took herself some freedom out of it as well.

A servant came in looking at all three and then rushed to the queen and started to speak about some old woman who was yelling again around the halls and she wont let anyone bring her back to her room. The queen sighed some and mumbled something under her breath as she then said.

“Let her wonder a bit then she will get tired of yelling then bring her back to her room, just follow her so no harm comes to the old lady”

She looked back to Adinia and Derek sighing some and laughed.

“Well there is always what to do, so I do believe I am done I will be taking my leave now I wish you both a good night sleep “

She smirked some at Derek and Adinia tried not to let her mother notice anything thou as she stood up she pushed his hand gently off her lap.

He gave a raised eyebrow for a oment as he heard about the cranky old woman running around. He hadn't yet seen anyone like that, but then it seemed to be something that occured on a regular basis if the queen's words were something to take note of.

He pulled his hand away as Adina stood up, smiling to the queen.

"Of course. And a good night sleep to you m'lady."

He stood up as well, taking one last sip from his wine as he watched the queen leave. He placed the goblet down as he looked at Adina, smiling teasingly.

"Do you need any help getting anywhere?"

“I also wish you a good night sleep Mother “

Adinia didn’t react to what the servant said, as it was her grandmother and in the last few months, she was forgetting where she was and why the servants always tried to help her back in her room but that was already getting normal around the house.

She then watched her walk out thou she smirks she gave Derek she wasn’t sure but she had other things in mind to think about that. After she was gone, Derek looked at her taking one last sip and then setting it aside asking her if he could help her to anywhere.

She blushed, as she wasn’t sure what to say, she then looked around seeing them both alone in the dinning hall. She stepped closer to him almost pressing her young body against his tippy toeing some so she could reach his ear with her lips she then whispered.

“Please do forgive me I …I just couldn’t help myself!”

She bites her lip and held her breath for a second before she then added but a bit louder as if saying it just incase someone was listening.

“I do believe my ankle is hurting again would you mind helping me to my room?!

She said and then nibbled on her lip hoping he just might understand what she wanted thou she wasn’t sure herself what she wanted, as she stood very close to him from the whisper. She wondered what he was thinking and what he might think if he knew what she did before dinner and it being the reason why she had used his hand at dinner as well.

He gave a little chuckle for a moment when she said she couldn't help herself. Well, it was of no bother to him.

"Of course, I won't want you to hurt yourself again."

He slipped an arm around her waist gently for a moment, enjoying her closeness. He moved to stand beside her, holding her steady as they walked. Though her teasing had gotten him aroused, it was hard to tell with the slightly bulky material of his trousers.

As they moved out of sight of anyone else, he did move his hand to her soft ass, squeezing with his fingers. At her door, he opened it letting her get inside before following after her. He pushed the door closed behind him before pulling her against him.

"So what had you so flustered at dinner minx?"

Adinia smiled, as she was so close to him as he helped her to her room. Thou his teasingly squeeze made her gasp; she couldn’t help but move her hips against this hand as well to tease his hand once more.

She was already letting play out what she would say or do when they get to her room but as she then stood there in her room, the door shut pressed up against him. She looked up blushing some as she then said shyly.

“Well would you believe me if I say I just thought of the moving photograph I saw in your book?”

Thou she knew when she asked that way he wouldn’t thou she wasn’t sure how to tell him what she did so she thought maybe if she whispered in his ear not having to look him in his handsome eyes it would make it easier. So she leaned up pressing herself against him to whisper.

“I couldn’t stop thinking about the woman and what she did and all so ….umm well I tried to do the same I just had to know why she was making these sounds…sooo umm I put my own hand between my …Legs”

Her blush was a lovely crimson now as she bites her lip some as she slowly lowered herself back down and then after a few second first look up at him to see his reaction.

He gave a little chuckle for a moment as she told him what she had been doing. He wasn't surprised at her actions though.

"I see...Why don't you show me minx?"

He tilted her chin up gently, kissing her lightly for a moment as he ran his hand over her ass lightly with his other hand. He was enjoying this very much. However he wasn't going to push her too fast just yet.

"I would love to see what it was exactly."

She nodded some shyly as he then asked her to show him what she did as he then kissed her softly she leaned into it as her finger tips gently held to him. After the kiss ended and he said he would love to see it she smiled some stepping back and turning her back to him as she then said softly.

“Would you mind helping me then?!”

She showed him her dress that was tied up in the back that’s why most woman always had a servant to help them dress and undress. Her hands held her dress in front waiting for it give. After Derek undid her dress she let it pool to her feet as she now stood in a thin white gown as if a night gown.

She then without saying anything or looking back to him went to her bed and laid down teasingly holding his eyes to hers ad her finger tips pulled her gown up slowly over her thighs her legs not really spread much yet as her fingers slipped between them. She bite her lip some as she watched his reaction as she started to do the same as before dinner after a few moments she tilted her head back as this flame was growing deep inside of her again.

Her fingers caressed and rubbed her clit and her other hand went to her own breasts squeezing ever so slightly as her hips moved ever so slowly to move against her fingers.

He smiled as he stood beside the bed watching Adina finger herself and played with her breast. He licked his lips, enjoying the younger woman before him. He had the urge to just strip and join her, but he didn't want to scare her yet.

"I see. You are learning well on your own. Self experimentation is always a wonder thing. And I am enjoying watching you."

He reached out to her legs, gently running his fingers along her shins. He decided to help push her along further, moving his fingers gently up along her legs and pushing them further apart.

"I want to see it all minx. Show me."

His hands moved up along her inner thighs, moving up and down slowly from her knees to the sides of her exposed folds.

Feeling his fingers tips made her body shiver ever so slightly and one soft moan rolling over her rip little lips she made her gasp some now knowing this sound was something much better then she could ever thought of and wondered how much better it could get.

Derek’s fingers helped her spread her thighs more as he told her he wanted to see everything she pulled one leg up slightly as her back arched some.

Feeling his finger tips caress softly on her inner thigh up to right next to were her fingers were rubbing herself and then back to her knees she whimpered ever so slightly. She was only rubbing herself not having tried to put a finger inside of herself not just yet.

She couldn’t help herself as she started to breathe quicker and her breast move to match her breathing. Her gown was pool around her waist only her legs being fully naked thou she thought her breast would burst right out of her gown it felt so tight. She felt as if she was going to go crazy soon thou her body started to let her know it wanted more it needed more but she wasn’t sure yet what.

Back