Prefer my Partner (but sex hasn't been satisfying). What now?

PhiloDaddy

Experience Collector
Frankly, I just want to fuck my wife. I'm 60 and she's 68. Too many fuck ups between us to feel safe with one another. Would prefer a healthy sexual relationship with her over the fantasies online.

Ideally, I wish she shared my kinks, but I'd "settle" for her wanting ME more than her fears (and vice versa).

Do you have a similar story? Would you give up your online fantasies to have the sexual relationship you want with your S.O. / spouse / partner?

What would need to change to make that happen?

Frankly, I just want to fuck my wife. I'm 60 and she's 68. Too many fuck ups between us to feel safe with one another. Would prefer a healthy sexual relationship with her over the fantasies online.

Ideally, I wish she shared my kinks, but I'd "settle" for her wanting ME more than her fears (and vice versa).

Do you have a similar story? Would you give up your online fantasies to have the sexual relationship you want with your S.O. / spouse / partner?

Fake sex or real sex? Is that the question? :)

What is she afraid of?

Definitely would prefer, much safer. Plus I would have what I want, but as you said he doesn't share my kinks nowadays, he did when we were younger, but is as he told me, 'not interested in that,' so it is what it is....sad!!! We used to talk for hours, all night long, but nowadays I'm lucky if he will answer me on 'those' questions. We still talk a bit and laugh and joke, but it's nothing like when we were younger. I miss him!

Definitely would prefer, much safer. Plus I would have what I want, but as you said he doesn't share my kinks nowadays, he did when we were younger, but is as he told me, 'not interested in that,' so it is what it is....sad!!! We used to talk for hours, all night long, but nowadays I'm lucky if he will answer me on 'those' questions. We still talk a bit and laugh and joke, but it's nothing like when we were younger. I miss him!
Seems to be a problem with long term relationships. Don't really have much of an answer for anyone other than there is always masturbation. Unless you are bored with that as well. 🤷‍♂️

You pointed out the issue and mentioned how you feel about it. You dont seem to accept any responsibility or offer any type of a solution.

You pointed out the issue and mentioned how you feel about it. You dont seem to accept any responsibility or offer any type of a solution.
Oh I did try various solutions, but nothing really worked. He is as he is. Yes, I know I have some responsibility in the situation but when you are the one trying to solve the situation with no help from the other side, you give up eventually, which is not like me. Do you have any suggestions?

I wish I did. I do t know how to even start the conversation given how platonic our relationship has become. It’s lit that keeps me sane which is probably insane in itself!

Oh I did try various solutions, but nothing really worked. He is as he is. Yes, I know I have some responsibility in the situation but when you are the one trying to solve the situation with no help from the other side, you give up eventually, which is not like me. Do you have any suggestions?
Unfortunately all i can suggest is be open to talking to someone else. Perhaps talk to me.

Back