Post Your Pic in What You Wear to Bed

It's Monday, it's 5 a.m., my photo is blurry

and I sound like Joe Friday. (old tv popo to you youngins)

Black tank top to bed last night.

Tali

attachment.php

Good morning Tali. Looking comfy this morning. :)

not from last night but usually a tank or cami and panties (when my kids are at my house) and naked on nights when they aren't

attachment.php

attachment.php

Last edited:
not from last night but usually a tank or cami and panties (when my kids are at my house) and naked on nights when they aren't

Doesn't have to be from last night, we'll take awesome boobies anytime!! :)

Catching up here and there are some sexy people getting ready for bed in this thread!! :devil:

This is what I like to wear to bed especially on summer nights ;)

Last edited:
blimey, i never wear anything to bed, and no-one wants to see that.
havent for over 20 years. unless i'm staying at friends, but even then, i tend to be starkers, much to everyone elses amusement when i'm staggering around at 3 am trying to find the loo.

What I normally wear to bed. These are so comfortable :D

Last edited:
Catching up here and there are some sexy people getting ready for bed in this thread!! :devil:

This is what I like to wear to bed especially on summer nights ;)

I told Sean I wouldn't say too many "nice" things about you :D

I really like this picture though, I like the sheer sexiness of that top covering those absolutely beautiful breasts of yours...especially with your nipples poking through...gorgeous!

And thank you for what you said about my photo :kiss:

I told Sean I wouldn't say too many "nice" things about you :D

I really like this picture though, I like the sheer sexiness of that top covering those absolutely beautiful breasts of yours...especially with your nipples poking through...gorgeous!

And thank you for what you said about my photo :kiss:

You have my permission to say as many wonderful things about her beautiful body as you like. Just be respectful... She deserves it!

Last night I slept with my favorite band!!

Hee! I wish!!! Rock on!!

Tali

attachment.php

Attachments

• Collagemetallica.jpg
    Collagemetallica.jpg
    37.5 KB · Views: 1,375
What did you wear to bed last night? What were you wearing when you awoke this morning? Jammies? Lingerie? Tshirt & underwear? Just a smile? Have you bought something special to wear to bed?
I can answer all of these questions with a photo from my picture thread:

attachment.php

:)

Back