Post Challenge

It was the first week of summer vacation after their senior year. Ostensibly, she had invited the twins over to swim in her parent's in ground pool. But when she met them at the door she was wearing a super sheer sundress that showcased her pert nipples and it was sticking to her bald, wet snatch. Also, she was wearing blue socks. She let the twins stare for awhile then turned and walked into the house, beckoning them to follow with a curling of her finger.

She sat on the comfy chair facing the couch, indicating the boys to sit across from her. Once they sat down she spread her legs nice and wide and began to rub her slit. From it's wetness, clearly she had already been engaging in masturbation today.

After a minute or two of this, loving how both boys were staring at her pussy while she played, enjoying the sight of their swim trunks turning into swim tents. Without stopping she spoke.

"I'm going to college across the country in August. I'm don't want a boyfriend, but I would like a pair of fuck buddies. I want to try all the kinky shit I've never tried before. Does that sound like something you boys would like?"

They nodded, their eyes never leaving her hand.

"This is a package deal. I want to fuck both of you, at the same time. If this is a deal breaker, leave now."

Neither of the twins left...

trying to liven this thread up again
Any ideas for a thread starter with this pic?

Anorexic! You honestly think that I’m anorexic!

I’ll have you know that Liz loves my svelte shape. This body is meant to be ridden like the wild mare that I am. Are you man enough to try and tame me?

What’s that you say? Stop mumbling and speak properly. You really think that is what I need?

Mister, you don’t know me and with that attitude you never will.

How about a sweet story for this one.

Attachments

• ! art.jpg
    ! art.jpg
    51.9 KB · Views: 2

Leila was a beautiful sweet young thing, and a personal favorite of mine.

Smart too, but not the most dextrous of my acquaintances. She was given to tripping hazards, stumblng episodes and general shortcomings of gracefulness.

I was the one person she entrusted to be at her beck and call on those unfortunate occasions when she got her ankles unfortunately tangled in her own underpants.

There were, of course, side benefits for my willingness to rescue her. This morning would be no different, I'm sure, and by her unnfortunate positioning, she was going to need my thumb in her ass whilst I extricated her from the current debacle.

attachment.php

She's a bad girl I can tell because let's just say I recognize the type LOL

"C'mon. It's not like we're really related. Your mom married my dad. Big deal. So do you think about me sometimes when you're in the shower? I think about you sometimes when I'm in the shower. My body's all wet and soapy. I take the shower head down and point it at my pussy. I pretend it's you and it feels so amazing. You know I saw your cock once. You were jerking off to one of my dad's old magazines in your room. I was hiding under your bed to scare you but then I saw you in the mirror taking off your pants and getting the vaseline out of the bathroom. You've got a nice cock. It's bigger than most of the guys I've been with. So? Are you a pervert? Do you want to fuck your step-sister? I'll let you. You can do anything you want to me. Except stick it in my butt. I think you're probably too big for my butt. Anal hurts unless the guy is really really small. Then it feels amaze though. C'mon. I know all your friends want to fuck me. You could brag to them that you splattered your gooey love lava all over my face. I've got a really pretty face, right? I'll let you cum all over it if you want to and I won't even get mad if you get some in my hair. C'mon. You're not gay are you? I'm going to tell everyone at school you're totally gay if you don't pull off your pants and show me your big, giant cock. I mean it. I will."

Daddy, I'm ready for the your office party. To bad mom's got PTA with my little brother. And, yes, the only thing I've got under this is my but plug - just like you said!

OOC: How about some thread starts from others?

Attachments

• IMG_5540 (756x1280).jpg
    IMG_5540 (756x1280).jpg
    48.7 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Any story ideas for this?

Attachments

• LOVF-WD2030_V2.jpg
    LOVF-WD2030_V2.jpg
    15.4 KB · Views: 0
trying to restart this thread
maybe an SRP may be started from one of the pics