Pop it in. Yank it out. Repeat.

Goodmorning-bump for ginnys hot ass, ass bangin thread
14.jpg

15.jpg

oooohhh popcorn....that last one...yiiii....the cum....damnnn..

some how... some way... I gotta talk my wife into letting me butt fuck her... I know she'd enjoy it IF she would just give it a chance

playfully swipe your tongue over her ass a few times huskie....then jab the lil tip of your tongue in....

Ginny said:
playfully swipe your tongue over her ass a few times huskie....then jab the lil tip of your tongue in....

I think?? I'm gonna try the old pull my cock out'a her pussy and place just the head of it in her ass when I cum, trick??

Ginny said:
the ol' oops wrong hole trick, eh?

sorta.... she REALLY loves to be fucked real hard and sorta just losses control so I doubt she'll try to stop me :D

clutch checks if his supply of k.y.scented body lotion is full.yep gonna do the wife in the ass tonight.

huskie said:
you shall have it :p
my only hopes is once she's had it... she will want more :p

that's why you may want to ready that ass of hers.....and at least be sure your cock is coated in pussyjuice....if not...spit QUIETLY.....and rub it on the knob....

:nana: on the report....

clutch1 said:
clutch checks if his supply of k.y.scented body lotion is full.yep gonna do the wife in the ass tonight.

considerate men are great lovers....of course....going sans lube is fun, too....burnsss a lil more...;)

Ginny said:
considerate men are great lovers....of course....going sans lube is fun, too....burnsss a lil more...;)
my wife likes the lube, prevents chaffing.

Ginny said:
that's why you may want to ready that ass of hers.....and at least be sure your cock is coated in pussyjuice....if not...spit QUIETLY.....and rub it on the knob....

:nana: on the report....

I will and my cock is normally soaking wet in pussyjuice from the Hard Fucking I have given her.

okey dokey....in the morning the first one of you up needs to start a thread for the wifebuttfucking reports to be filed in...."I fucked my wife in her hiney hole last night" sounds good.....

hey huskie.....did your wife let you fuck her in the ass Friday night?

if so....tell me allll about it.....:)

Back