Did I say something wrong?

UhlBWett

Literotica Guru
I sent this message to a young Asian Litster at Christmas at her request following her posting of a very provocative photo of her backside. I 'd love to know if I said something wrong? Ladies please let me know where I went wrong!

Well Sexy, If I were to find you like that when I walked into a room the first thing I would do is whisper; “MMMMMM, stay right there baby”. I’d quickly peel off the awesome winter sweater you bought me, undo my belt and unzip my tight jeans. I don’t wear any underwear since they are too confining, plus I like the way crotch bulge looks without any. I’d let my jeans slide partially down off my hips, freeing my growing cock as I walk over behind you.

I gaze at your beautiful naked ass for a moment and give my thick cock a few gentle strokes, and then I’d kneel behind you and lean slowly forward gently tracing an imaginary line from the back of your knees upward along your shapely thighs and around the curves of your buttocks. I likely giggle as you shift your weight from one hip to the other in anticipation.

I start my tease with soft, wet butterfly kisses to the backsides of your thighs, moving slowly upward to towards your gorgeous bottom, my hands flat against the front of your thighs, the pace of their ascent matching that of my lips on your trembling flesh. I’d kiss your ass cheeks softly, letting the short bristle of my neatly trimmed beard rub against them. My cock is now fully erect and pointing skyward.

A droplet of sweet clear pre-cum works its way toward the tip as I flutter my open hand softly between your upper thighs and tell you to spread your feet farther apart. I enjoy the view as your legs part, your back arches and that smooth pink pussy juts out from between your ass cheeks like a coin slot on a candy machine. I’d place my hands firmly on your hips and lick your ass cheeks like the wrapper of a partially melted ice cream sandwich.

I grow harder and hotter until I can’t wait any longer. The intoxicating scent of your hot steamy cunt beckons for attention. I give a firm open handed slap to each of your buttocks, leaving my hands squarely upon the points of impact. You yelp loudly and gasp! My fingers are pointed to the sides and my thumbs frame your ass crack like an imaginary steeple; quite appropriately since I am about to worship and ravage both your sweet pleasure holes.

My fingers lift and spread your warm buttocks, revealing to me the glistening wet lips of your tight little pussy and stretching the dark shiny triangle of flesh that frames your puckered pink ring. I move my face closer, you feel my hot breath flow over you and I watch as goose bumps begin to appear on your bare ass. “Fuck baby, you smell fantastic” I whisper, nuzzling against your thick meaty lips with the tip of my nose. I feel your hungry ass press gently back against my face and I hear your erotic moans despite your best efforts to stifle them.

I press my face squarely between your wide spread ass cheeks until my lips meet yours and my nose presses firmly to the crater of your asshole. I ease out my hot wet tongue, whisk it softly back and forth to part your inner lips. I then drag it slowly upward letting it dip teasingly into your hot wet pussy. My cock throbs as I taste you for the first time. My tongue drags your wetness upward and outward from your glistening slit and applies it to your forbidden dimple.

You shudder helplessly as the tip of my tongue circles your asshole. I slide my face deeply between your cheeks once more, this time concentrating on your hot wet pussy. I mouth your hanging lips very gently. I flick playfully at your swollen exposed clit as you tug back your fleshy hood with your fingers to give me more access. God I love tongue fucking your sweet pussy, slamming face in between your ass cheeks, my nose repeatedly bumping against your little ass pucker, so sexy.

Your juices are beading up on my goatee like the early morning dew on a desert cactus. Unable to resist any longer and feeling your excitement grow, my focus soon turns to your asshole. I spread those wet glistening cheeks and press the tip of my tongue directly against your quivering flower. I feel you jerk away slightly, a little embarrassed, as my tongue touches it.

I give your right buttock a commanding slap. “Hold still!” I bark, wiggling the tip of my tongue against your tender dimple until your sphincter begins to yield. I begin tongue fucking your ass and you begin rubbing your clit, grinding it between your fingers and against your pelvic bone. In and out, in and out, my tongue violates your forbidden zone until you cum like a Florida Hurricane. I slow my relentless tongue fucking, your juices are heavy on my cheeks as I pull my face from between your cheeks and stand up.

I step out of my jeans and cast them aside as you turn and kneel licking your lips as you prepare to suck my hard dripping cock. I grab you by the hair and pull you to your feet. You wobble still shaking from your orgasm. “You don’t get to suck it yet baby” I tell you as I push you back down over the arm of the sofa and step up behind you. I grab the base of my cock with my thumb and index finger and begin slapping your ass with underside of my vein bulging shaft.

I milk a huge droplet of pre-cum to the tip and drag the head of my cock down between your ass cheeks, applying it to your moderately gaping asshole, watching intently as it dribbles into the darkness. I fight back the extreme urge to ream your hot tight ass, not ruling it out for later. I tease you anyway, pushing my cock against it gently stretching your well lubed pink funnel allowing it to sink in to just below the ridge.

I then place my swollen and throbbing purple head against the wet slippery lips of your pussy as I try to decide if I am going to undo your bra and set your less than a handful tits free or if I’m going to slip my fingers beneath the still clasped back strap and use if for leverage like a champion bull rider. I decide to do both and pull your bra up above your tits leaving it clasped in the back to give me something to hold onto.

The lips of your viselike pussy begin to envelope my rigid length as you press against me. With a tug on your bra strap and a single thrust of my hips, I slam my thick hard cock, balls deep inside you. I hear you grunt and moan as the head bumps against your cervix. I begin to establish a slow fucking rhythm, thrusting up and back, up and back. Withdrawing all of my wet glistening cock except for the head as I pull back then pushing balls deep again on the ensuing forward thrust.

I feel the warmth of your orgasm trickling down over my balls as I watch your tight wet lips cling to my throbbing shaft like a fine leather chamois to the hood of a Ferrari. “Fuck you feel good”, I moan watching your naked ass cheeks ripple up and back like a full wave waterbed mattress beneath the force of my penetrating thrusts. Every powerful thrust of my hips brings you to your tip-toes. The sound of my cock churning in your pussy and the sound of my pelvis slapping hard against your ass begins to fill the room.

You begin to whimper and moan, clawing at the arm of the sofa like a cat in heat. I sense that your second orgasm is on its way. I grab a handful of your hair and pull you back hard onto my cock with a deep growl as you cum again, this time wailing like a bottle rocket. Your warm sticky wetness floods over me and begins to trickle down over both our thighs. My cock plunging into your hot wet twat starts to sound like an old fashioned butter churn. My flailing balls wildly slapping hard against your exposed nubbin.

Alas, that is enough teasing and pleasing. It’s time for me to get mine. You are semi conscious as my orgasm begins to build. I taunt you playfully; asking you if you are worthy of my load. You moan loudly begging for me to cum inside you. You reach back with both hands and your fingers spread your ass cheeks. It changes the feel just enough to send me over the edge. I tremble against you and shake behind you.

With my hands on your hips to steady me, I give one, two, three more deep thrusts. I slam hard and deep into you on the fourth and final thrust. You scream with pleasure as my hot creamy load splatters against your cervix and marinates every convulsing inch of your well fucked cunt. I slow my strokes, moaning softly and pleasurably until the entire warm slippery contents of my once full balls has been delivered.

I pull out and step back as you turn and stand, placing your head against my shoulder. You run your fingers through my chest hair as I put my index finger beneath your chin and lift your pretty face to kiss you on the lips. With a wink and a smile I whisper; “Now you can suck it”. I put my hand on your shoulder and push you down on your knees in front of me. I run my fingers through your long black silky hair and grab the back of your head.

I drag my cum soaked cock across your lips and slap your cheeks playfully with it’s wet gooey head. You place your hands flat against my thighs as I ease it between your parted lips. A few bobs of your head later, the still leaking tip is pressed firmly against the back of your throat. You look up at me with teary eyes, but keep sucking as you know that once I am hard again your going to get another very thorough fucking, this time in that ass…………..

Merry Christmas baby………

UBW

Why? What was her reaction?

Maybe you should have used a condom.

Well......

Why? What was her reaction?

Maybe you should have used a condom.

Her initial reaction was good, she sent me a photo to (tribute) and asked me to tell her how I would fuck her ass in great detail. But she hasn't made a post in 2 weeks. I think I may have been "snicker-doodled"!

Maybe you should have chatted with her before telling her all that, it may have overwhelmed her.

Overwhelming... indeed. Either that or you took her "out" too fast... you know, all at once... You have heard of foreplay, right? Just a thought. Or... she could still be crafting her reply, thinking she should at least match yours in length... Or/And... that "wide open" shot? It might not have been of her... maybe, huh?
I dunno...

Thank You Sexy Girl

Overwhelming... indeed. Either that or you took her "out" too fast... you know, all at once... You have heard of foreplay, right? Just a thought. Or... she could still be crafting her reply, thinking she should at least match yours in length... Or/And... that "wide open" shot? It might not have been of her... maybe, huh?
I dunno...

The latter was my thought. It wouldn't be the first time something like that happened. Maybe she was just alone and playing for a few days..................

She asked for replies from guys asking what they would do to her. If she didn't want to know, she shouldn't have asked! ;)

The latter was my thought. It wouldn't be the first time something like that happened. Maybe she was just alone and playing for a few days..................

She asked for replies from guys asking what they would do to her. If she didn't want to know, she shouldn't have asked! ;)

Trying to guess the motivations of other human beings is a tricky enterprise. Maybe she felt like she was in over her head, and wanted to back off. I have to confess that's happened to me. Or maybe she's married and her husband caught her. There's no telling.

At any rate, the stuff you posted wouldn't personally be my cup of tea, but I didn't find it offensive. I'd just file it under "who the hell knows?", and move on.

Maybe she published your letter as a story? Or she's busy? Or she's actually a he? Who knows on the internet...

Maybe she hates Winter sweaters and only likes guys who wear underwear?

Eta: it's so hard to tell. Bummer that you didn't hear back after writing something that long but humans can be fickle.

Maybe she was just alone and playing for a few days............
If that's the case, I'd've said so up front... from the get go, you know? "What are we doing here, please?" Say what you want, dammit. oh... nevermind there...
Here's a possibility I almost hate to bring up.. but, she could've had some sort of emergency. Let's hope not, but... that'd explain her absence.

This is a perennial problem when meeting people online. Put a foot just slightly wrong in the early going (or even the not-so-early going), and the other person, likely as not, won't tell you that you've made a mistake and give you a chance to correct it. They tend to just disappear, leaving you with no clue as to whether you were talking to someone genuine and hit a mental landmine (you do realize that "issues" are epidemic in here, don't you?) or you were talking to someone who was misrepresenting themself, for whatever reason.

Sometimes - most of the time - there's naught to do but heed the admonition of the old Johnny Cash song...

Drive on... It don't mean nothin'...

Yeah...

This is a perennial problem when meeting people online. Put a foot just slightly wrong in the early going (or even the not-so-early going), and the other person, likely as not, won't tell you that you've made a mistake and give you a chance to correct it. They tend to just disappear, leaving you with no clue as to whether you were talking to someone genuine and hit a mental landmine (you do realize that "issues" are epidemic in here, don't you?) or you were talking to someone who was misrepresenting themself, for whatever reason.
Sometimes - most of the time - there's naught to do but heed the admonition of the old Johnny Cash song...
Drive on... It don't mean nothin'...

This, from Blase, probably sums it up the best, I'd say. :cattail:

Great Input from everyone.......Thank You.

It's interesting to hear the different perspectives and see the differences in presentation. I am a very open person as you may have already gathered. Disappearing for a time seems to be somewhat the norm here and in other places like this. There are indeed many possibilities...........

UBW

I have had the same happen to me once. It bothered me for awhile and then I was like "fuggegtabowdit"online relationships are as about tenuous as relationships come. I think you are upset because to write that took awhile I bet...i have this one woman that I can go months without hearing then....:)

it is worth the good and the bad.

Until I got to your second or third post I would have referred you to the PM Asshattery thread.

You say that she initially posted a photo and asked for 'replies from guys asking what they would do to her', then she sent you another photo and requested a tribute.

Maybe she's just enjoying reading through her overstuffed inbox. Maybe she got too many intense replies and has decided that it's not her cup of tea. Or maybe she's just busy and hasn't had time to get back online (which would be my guess if she only has a few posts).

I suggest sending a polite note - a few lines expressing your hope that she is well, saying you enjoyed her pictures and would love to continue chatting, asking her to drop you a line if she's interested - and leaving it at that.

Sometimes I don't get here on for days and days and conversations I was having with people through PMs have to wait. Unfortunately, I have a demanding job and a home life. As much as some people would like to spend all day everyday on here, it's not possible.

Orrrrrrrr like previously stated, they just wanted a quick dirty conversation for the night!

Indeed......

Sometimes I don't get here on for days and days and conversations I was having with people through PMs have to wait. Unfortunately, I have a demanding job and a home life. As much as some people would like to spend all day everyday on here, it's not possible.

Orrrrrrrr like previously stated, they just wanted a quick dirty conversation for the night!

You forgot to mention that in addition to your demanding job and home life, you also have a very seductive smile.................

Thank you for your take.

Back