Poker-Her Night(closed for PaulWilson57)

Stepping to the side to let you in.

"Well miss maid I have my study that I need you to go and clean and I will be watching you to make sure you do a good job."

Leading you into the study there is a feather duster on the table for you to use as he takes a seat at the desk wondering if she is wearing panties. As he waits for her to begin cleaning.

I bend over cleaning hoping he just wants a show. I chose full nude pantyhose but no panties underneath. Part of me turned on by the older guy checking out my teen body in the naughty get up.

He grabs something off the table and steps up behind her holding her pinned over.

"Now don't move."

His other hand comes up holding something and after a few snips he steps back and sits down. He places the item down on the table as there is a perfect cut in her pantyhose to show off her pussy and ass as he says.

"Now please maid continue as you missed a bit on the bottoms shelf."

I bend over to clean bottom shelf feeling foolish in the maid outfit but playing along. I feel the cool rush if air hit my now exposed teen pussy

"Hold on. You missed another bit."

He walks over and kneels down behind her pointing to some dust stuck between two books on the bottom shelf.

As he leans back his head is facing her ass and he leans forward sliding his tongue up and agaisnt her ass hole as he waited for her to clean the dust which would make her lean over more and let his tongue slip deeper into her ass hole.

"Ahhhh sir what are you doing " I squeal teeing to play the part for you. I try to focus on"cleaning" bottom shelf but your tongue makes it harder to concentrate

Pushing my tongue deeper into your ass hole I hear you ask what I'm doing. My hands come up as two fingers push into your pussy as I begin to finger fuck you.

Slipping my tongue out of your ass I say.

"I think the maid needs to focus on cleaning. While her boss does his own work."

His tongue slides back into her ass hole probing deeply as his free hand slips onto his pants and opens them up to release his hard cock ready to fuck her with.

I should turn and smack him but my uncle can't hind out about this. So I play along and clean beat I can with his tongue on me trying to focus as I'm bent over in front cleaning the lower shelves.

He smiles as she carries on working and cleaning he stands up behind her mad whispers over her ear.

"Keep doing a good job cleaning and I will give you a raise."

His cock was rubbing up and down agaisnt her ass hole and pussy while he spoke and as soon as he said the word raise he pushed his cock inside of her ass hole and grabbed her hips beginning to fuck her ass.

I gasp as u pop inside my tight teen ass " stop perv that hurts" I whimper but I am in no position to negotiate as I'm bent over and your hands firmly on my petite hips.

He laughs hearing her call him a perv.

"I'm the perv tell me how many cocks have you had since you started staying with your uncle? 5? 10? 20? Your the perv. You can't resist a good cock to fuck. You proved that by coming here today."

Grabbing her hips tightly he thrusts into her ass hole over and over again as he expected her to keep on cleaning while getting fucked too.

I say nothing as I wince a bit as you not so gently rock my tight teen ass. And comment more on how I have to keep this secret or else. I try to "clean" more to not think of this act but find it harder to do do as it feels good.

"Ohhh your ass hole feels so good. Remember maid you keep us a secret and I won't tell your uncle what a slutty little niece he has."

Pumping my hips faster into your ass I reach round under you and find your swollen clit flicking it with my finger.

"Now with your jobs as a maid I expect you to come over once a week and give the house a good tidy."

I moan between thrusts as I keep you bent over.

I just kid knowing your getting your kicks banging my 18 yr body in the maid outfit. I finish the "cleaning" on your desk as then you tell me to...

Within minutes the uncle came inside of her ass hole. He pulled his hard cock out and moved over to his desk sitting down.

When he saw she was finished cleaning his desk he looked up at her.

"Maid you need to clean under my desk as well not just on top of it."

Taking her by the wrist he pulls her down in front of him and grabs the back of her head pushing his cock into her mouth.

I look up at him as my head bobs and he comments on my teenage mouth on his cock and says he won't tell my uncle I cannot believe after filling my ass he is still hard and about to cum again I go to pull mouth off as he....

Pumping his hips faster letting his cock slide into a girl young enough to be his daugther.

"Ohh babe you have such a hot fuck me teenage mouth. I bet all the boys cum into your mouth don't they? I won't tell your uncle but we will be seeing alot more of each other."

As he is ready to cum he feels her to to pull off his cock he pulls her head down filling her mouth with cum as his wife enters the front door.

"Quickly out the window and over the fence."

Without wasting another second he pulls her up and helps her out of the window. Over the fence there is a pool party with a few boys there.

As she gets over the fence she gets a text from her uncle asking her to waitress as his poker game at work tonight.

Last edited:
OOC edit last post to get back to a poker theme then i will edit this post

Either spend some time with the boys in the pool. Or make your excuses to them and head for the poker game. Your choice?

The text reads.

"Hey Hun. Got a poker game tonight at work and I need you to pick up the cow girl outfit at the nearby shop to wear for the game tonight as we are also watching the cow boys play and it will show you support them.

See you tonight.

The message doesn't say how small the outfit is. A tiny skirt and almost open blouse with a cow boy hat and knee high cow girl boots.

I get home and go to get dressed I figure the outfit would be "sexy" being a guys thing and all but being from my uncle I didn't expect what I got. The skirt a good 4" above my knees and the blouse only buttoned half way up I finished Nd headed to kitchen to prepare snacks for my uncles buddies.

There was eight of them in total at the dinner hall in work. The factory was closed for the day and they all sat round a table playing poker. On the big screen on the wall American football was starting up as the cow boys were playing the red soxs.

There was three younger workers rick, Simon and tim and four older workers. Bill, chris, dexter and Edward.

They were all drinking their first drinks as they waited for the hostess to arrive.

I come in and they whistle at me and each tries to pull me on their lap for "luck". My uncle says easy boys. As he deals the cards. I am pulled on the first lap which is....

As each guy see's dave's hot niece walk in they all whistle. Hoping to get a piece of her before the end of the night.

Bill reaches out and grabs her by her elbow and leads her over to him as he pulls her down onto his lap he says.

"Your going to bring me some luck babe."

Bill scoops up his cards as his other hand moves over her knee and up her thigh to under her skirt to see if she is wearing panties.

Back