Late nights in the Office. (Closed for KingCorto)

Ravishing

..lost in my reality
You've been working there for about a year and you know to get ahead you really need to pull more hours. Even if it makes your girlfriend a touch mad. You've been knocked back once for promotion. So for the last two days at least you've been staying back for an hour. It's finally on the third night when you stay back finishing up some spreadsheet which is needed tomorrow at a 10 am meeting. You discover something. One of the two female bosses over you. Your, Bosses Boss, to be more specific also stays late. In fact, she's also usually there with that office door shut first thing in the morning.

Above her, there are five other people. But she's pretty high up there, and from the little, you've seen in office meetings. She's usually the one sitting in that comfy chair, idly listening to what everyone else is saying, allowing your direct Boss to chatter on and do things. Yet, the times she has spoken, it's been one of those brilliant moments. Clearly, she's got the brains for her position.

But this particular night you run into her at the photocopier. For once her hair isn't up. It's down, her black curls flutteringly frame a face that if she didn't look so tired, would be a knockout. Yet, she's younger than you've realised she is. Actually, she only looks like she's a few years older than you. You put it down to the fact she's usually in those no-nonsense suits with expensive heels and her hair in some fancy bun. Right now she's standing there in that grey skirt, a black blouse, and stockinged feet. No heels in sight. One leg bent and that foot in her hand as she rubs at it as if those heels she wears hurt by the end of the day.

You initially just stand there watching her. Before she finally looks over at you. "3rd floor, right?" She's certainly never spoken to you before. "I have a really odd question. You are allowed to say no. In fact, I expect you might."

There's a bite at her lower lip, and it's honestly a rather sexy thing. "..do you give neck massages?" You have, usually when you were with some female and trying to get into her pants. It's actually how you nailed that girlfriend. But. There is something about the way she seems to be waiting for an answer. As if she's really hoping you might say yes.

..... so ... do you say yes? Do you see where something so innocently meant might go? Does the thought of your girlfriend even enter your mind?

Things had not been going my way lately. At the root of it sat the disappointment of not getting the recent promotion. It had seemed a done deal, but I’d stumbled on what felt like the finishing line, and Raul had gotten it instead. I’d put a lot into it, working long hours, which again had created friction in my relationship, which again had negatively affected my self-confidence. Now all that seemed for nothing, and it felt like I’d cut the rope in both ends, both with Judy, and with work.

Judy was a lady of materialistic inclination, no matter how much that contradicted her rock n’ roll lifestyle and attitude. She’d been looking forward to the new pay grade, and she sure hadn’t been mundane about expressing her own disappointment, having, as she said, sacrificed all her time waiting for him, to no reward. Through the whole process, she’d seemed defiant about it all, when he’d be heading in for work in the mornings, she’d been distraction, erotically so, and I sure didn’t complain about that, it was just the timing, I couldn’t shake the feeling that she was possessive, trying to make some point that only ended up diminishing my chances.

It felt unfair, the boss left every day at 4 sharp, and never saw all my late hours. Her only impression was me being late in the mornings, something I suspected had been the drop that had landed Raul and not me that position.

The last two days I’d made it in on time and hung back late in the evenings, so at least I felt on top of my obligations. I was looking to impress, though, there’d be another chance in about six months. This morning had been a set back as such. I’d only been five minutes late, but alas, everyone was already there and seated, the general impression being one of waiting for me. My boss, Anna, looked disgruntled, the others in the room indifferent, still, looking impatiently at their phones. Given my state, I took it all as signals that I was very annoying to them, though I know that at least half of them were probably just checking messages, happy to sip their coffees in the morning.

The meeting commenced, and my mind drifted, there were many projects that I was unrelated to be discussed first, so I reflected on the events of the morning. Judy had been up early, in her crop-top and thong, and her headset covering her ears, her long dyed red hair hanging unruly around it. As I’d been on my way to leave, she’d darted over and held me back by my suit sleeve, “Ooh, let’s have some fun, Benjamin! You have some time for me, don’t you, tiger?”

I tried to tell her there was a rush, that it was important, I’d explained many times to her what was expected of someone to rise from junior levels many times, of course, but it didn’t seem to break through, and it left me very conflicted. This morning, she’d grasped over my pants, something that always made me harden. She was delicious, Judy, with her slim frame, spunky buttocks, and big size, round breasts, right now revealing their bottom curves under the top as she wiggled her frame just the way she knew I liked it.

This time, I wiggled away, which left her with a dismayed shrug as she pulled her hand off my crotch and turned around, wiggling her butt as she walked away from me, showcasing the ‘Jimmy’ tattoo on her left cheek. Jimmey. Her ex-boyfriend the basist. In the beginning, I’d found it arousing, sort of kinky, but lately, it’d been more a feeling of neutrality and sometimes annoyance. I told myself it was my shaky confidence talking, but this morning, and other mornings, it kinda felt like she was flaunting it.

It was paradoxical. There I stood at the door with a girlfriend that I was bursting of pride for being seen next to, that I craved and desired and wanted to have an exciting life with, and for the reason of fulfilling her life requirements, bringing status and money, it also felt like she distanced herself from me. It felt like a lose-lose battle.

“You go do your important things,” she said, with out turning. “I won’t be here tonight. I’m sleeping at my flat. I’m meeting Paul tonight, he’s in town. His hotel is close to me, so I’ll just head over there. It usually gets late.”

Paul. Not another ex, but a childhood friend. Successful TV producer floating through town going to sky-bars and being exceptional. Judy always saw him, and I was rarely invited. Not that I liked it much, either, given the bottomless number of memories and puns Judy and Paul shared, it was easy to feel the fool.

After the meeting it felt a little better. We’d arrived at my project, I’d torn myself from the memories, and managed to convey my hard work, even gaining me a praise and a smile from Anna, and even her boss, Josephine.

It was much later, in the quiet overtime office mainly frequented by the cleaning crews, that I saw Josephine again. She looked very different with her hair unfolded, out of her regular no-nonsense heels, on her bare stockings on the carpet floor. Sexy, sort of, like a flower that almost blossomed. She looked tired, though, I knew she worked a lot.

That was when she spoke to me and asked for a massage! It was a huge surprise; I’d never imagine her first words to me ever being on such a topic!

I thought about Judy. Where was she now? With Paul for sure, what were they doing? I didn’t actually believe that they were having an affair, even though the images of that sometimes flashed behind my eyes. But they certainly had their intimacy, touching in all friendliness, long hugs, kisses on the cheek. Did Paul give Judy massages? I suppose maybe she did, or at least had done.

I looked at Josephine, smiling shyly, considering myself to in fact be a very good masseur, many women had commended for that. To hell with it, I thought, Judy isn’t even coming over tonight, so I can stay as late as I want. There’s certainly time for a little break, and it’s admittedly tempting to touch that skin.

“I certainly wound say no, if I wanted to, but that’s not the case!” I answered, “I do give neck massages, and I have plenty of time tonight, do you want to sit in the recliner in the meeting room, maybe? It leans far back, and I’ll get really good access from behind.”

Her alarm had gone off at 5 am. She was up, out and moving a scarce five minutes later. Clothing picked up from where she'd organised it and moving through that spacious bedroom to the luxurious bathroom Jo, certainly enjoyed the perk of the heated tiles under her feet.

In truth, she came from old money. Inherited it. Yet she'd worked her ass off to get to where she was. Graduating high school when she was merely 16, and university by 19. Headhunter hired the moment that paper hit her hand. McCallum, Wood and Brax. A top firm. By the time she was 21, she'd already landed a double promotion for her ideas which saved them countless dollars. But also made them many more in implementation. At 28, and has held her title for the last seven years. Few younger employees had survived that recalled her skyrocketing rise up the ladder. They only remembered now that she could fire their asses. If she so chose to. If one messed up enough. Big enough. Bad enough.

That, all of that wasn't in her mind. Right now in that shower, she was leaning back against a heated wall shivering as her fingers dipped between her thighs, and she brought herself to orgasm rather fast. It just took the right thoughts. The right memories.

Drying herself, blow drying her hair and styling it up into that twist at the back held with a double pair of ivory combs. It was a classical design and suited the expensive clothing she pulled on, smoothed out and stepped into ballet flats. Her heels held in hand as she gathers the briefcase, keys and was gone.

Traffic, hitting that early morning commuter traffic made her glad her pride and joy had tinted dark windows. A slow reach with her hand to flip the massaging vibration, on her seat. Soon she was pleasantly distracted just a little on those long moments of waiting patiently for cars or lights to turn. When finally she was in the Office. She -still- beat everyone. It gave her time to duck into the executive bathroom which needed a key, and freshen up. That meant new panties and some time with a washcloth. Those stowed in the bottom of her briefcase, in a closed plastic baggy; which she locked. One couldn't be too careful.

The office meeting came and she had her usual out-of-the-way seat. Noting who came in when and such out of boredom, not that she looked bored! She more looked blank and ready. A face she'd worked hard at, back in university when she'd needed it.

Her day was then filled with her work. Hours in front of her computer. More yet on the phone. Occasionally she noted people leaving, and she was still tied up on that one call. Finally, at like 7 pm she was able to hang up and scoop up the documents she'd gotten in a fax earlier. Now, she needed the usual four copies of it. Sure, she could have left it on her secretaries desk. But. Lisa frequently left at 4 pm. Like most others. No drive to hang back and impress since she thought she already had the most cushy job. Working for Josephine.

---

Question asked as she watches him. Ben? Benjamin? She watched him look thoughtful and wondered for a moment if he was trying to escape the question. Or if he could work out a way to decline. She was just about to speak and tell him not to concern himself about it, that she'd been joking and not to take her seriously. Even if her hand was still rubbing at her foot. Why in the hell didn't she wear lower shoes? Perhaps because when she'd first come here, wearing nearly fuck-me-strappy shoes had made an impression. Especially since she could walk about in them all day without limping. She'd proven once that she could run in those damned things!

Even now she was still sure that the older men who sat on the board held those higher positions. Had been watching her ass more than anything as she'd run down that damn corridor to hit hold on the elevator, to pass off a much-needed part of the paperwork.

His answer snaps her back to the here and now. "You, don't mind?" She found herself asking. Even as she checked the copier to be sure it would keep copying her loaded-up pages. "Meeting room, sure." She already knew which chair he spoke about. The one she used in it. It was a special order chair and she was sure the times she skipped out on those meetings someone else ended up sitting in it.

The rest of the work in her arms transferred to a table as she began leading the way to that meeting room. "I know it's out of the norm to have asked. But, it's been one of those days." She was sure even he might relate to that. it was a day when one needed a neck massage to get through it. She knew her night wouldn't end for another hour or more. Those copies need to be sorted and such to then hole punch and tuck into folders.

By the time they got to that meeting room, there'd been a long walk down a corridor that had her hips subtly swaying as she walks. It always happened when she didn't wear heels. Another reason she wore them. That natural sway she had when walking. Drew the eyes, attention, and she didn't need it at work. Moving to her chair she sunk into it, and bit back a relaxed sound. She needed one of these for her office! Something to tell Lisa to do.

Then she reclined back. Not realising those two buttons she'd undone because of thinking she was alone was hinting at the fact she had nice cleavage there. The blank silk clung provocatively to her. Just as nicely as her skirt conformed over her thighs. "Is this okay?" She asked him with a curious tone of voice.

Benjamin had always everyone above him in the company as cogs in the corporate machine rather than human. The same of course went for Josephine, she’d been a big and shiny cog in his mind for sure, a very central one that made most of the others spin, but fact still remained, in his mind, she’d been a cog and nothing more. Now, as they walked the short corridor down to the meeting room, that was all changing in a heartbeat.

Watching her curvaceous frame as she walked before him on her stockings, hips swaying under her slender back, the arch up to her delicate shoulders, her long nimble arms and legs, her curly long and black hair swinging free, Benjamin immediately saw the human, the woman underneath. For a second Benjamin considered his career. Knowing Josephine on the human level, as a woman… Would that improve his chances for promotion? Or would it conversely hamper it? The conundrum was that her needed to know her first, to understand how she worked, and by then, the choice would already have been made, that dice would have been rolled.

She slid into the chair, reclined it, and got comfortable, her back to him, standing over her. The leather seating clung slightly to her pencil skirt and made it creep ever so slightly up her thighs as she wiggled into position. Buttoned down, her black silk blouse split open over her breasts, folded tightly around them revealing their perfect orbs, pushing them together and emphasising them separated by a delicate cleavage line down just to where they split in under the fabric. Smaller than Judy’s, Benjamin observed, but rounder, seemingly tighter, Benjamin wondered how it was to let his hands cut their sides and cup in under them, but of course, it wasn’t the time for that now.

“It’s perfect.” Benjamin responded, feeling the light fabric of her blouse as his hands gently lay onto her shoulders, his thumbs curved inward on her shoulder blades. Rolling her shoulders where they sat, pushing slightly at the blades, starting to rub slowly, he continued, “It often sits here, in my experience. I’m sure you tighten your upper frame working at the computer, am I right? I’m guessing you feel the pain higher up your neck, gives you headaches, that’s often it. I need to loosen the foundation first, does this feel good?” And he started to massage in towards the rise of her neck, her hair folding over his hands.

In his head, Benjamin conjured Judy massaging Paul, only much more intimately. She had to be doing that, right? Who knows what the two of them did behind his back. And an interesting though was, how legitimate would it be for him to pursue… something, whatever it would be… with Josephine if it advanced his career and made Judy happy in the end?

Jo's eyes weren't lowering so she didn't see the fact he could with his position above her. See right down into her black silk blouse. No, the big thing was to let her mind wander a little and allow herself to enjoy this. He'd only just started massaging, her eyes closed for a moment.

Of course, then he spoke. Asking questions about the pain she felt there in her upper body. "No. Not right. Benjamin." Confirmation of the fact she knew his name. That might surprise him, but Josephine knew the names of those in those staff meetings. Benjamin might have been a lower employee there was always a chance to rise.

"I learned long ago to relax when sitting. To not tense me up. It's also why I get up and walk about my office." To stop her tensing up. "But I do have tension headaches, and my upper back carries all that. Which radiates up into my neck, and from there, there is blinding pain as split-second headaches hit."

As she felt his hands moving up, she moved for a moment sitting up more and blocking the view he had down her shirt. A hand slipping into a discreet pocket on her skirt withdraws a black hair band. A moment of her hands moving gathers her hair upwards to the top of her head, a twist of the band about it, and then a twirl of the hair about that link of the band before she used the remaining band to secure it. One messy bun was the result. Tendrils of loose wisps of her black hair now framed her face, but her hair wasn't in the way of him trying to massage. Now she leant back again so he could continue.

"I know the reason for the tension, but it's personal." Too personal right now to get into. With all their talking she then tried to lose herself for a moment. Her mind goes back to three months ago. The last time she'd seen the last fellow she'd been fucking. She wasn't sure you could call booty calls, dating? They'd never gone anywhere, and she'd always gotten them a hotel room at some five-star discreet place to fuck in. It wasn't that she was submissive, but there'd been something in that last time when he'd pulled her hair somewhere in the middle of it, which she'd discovered flat-did her.

All these years of intermittent moments with various discreet men, in hotels had taught her a lot about herself sexually. But it did mean she lacked the thing most had. Being able to go home and get laid at the end of the day. Her sexual moments were always planned out weeks in advance and there was a loss of spontaneity she found she missed. It had only hit her at the end of that last time. Where she'd found herself looking into Frank's blue eyes, running a hand through his darker hair and then telling him she'd never call again. To lose her number.

She spoke to him with the same kind of stern matter-of-factly tone which she would have used if there had actually been a meeting, not a massage, in the meeting room. Superior and instructive, and as Benjamin always had found it, fair and well informed. Benjamin knew how to handle that, he was well trained in corporate hierarchical etiquette, and now he only nodded, kept quiet, understanding that she just wanted the indulgence, not the chatter or any form of problem solving. Benjamin decided to indulge as well.

Moving his hands higher up her neckline, getting up to the base of her head as she lifted her hair up and tightened at least most of it into a rugged bun all the way up top, massaged along the lines of her inner jaw, under her ear, then back onto the sides of her neck. Her skin was soft and tight. The woman was taking good care of herself physically, Benjamin thought, again getting a view of her bosom and cleavage, as her hands slid down her sides again and she relaxed.

Something too personal, that’s what she’d implied the reason for her tension came from. Benjamin wondered if that also implied that she wanted to confide in him, later, if they got better acquainted. Certainly not intending to ask before she was good and ready for it, Benjamin started to consider what Jo’s life could be like.

She ran a tight ship, that was certain. Early in, working hard, late out, it required a rigorous routine. That lifestyle came with sacrifices. She was probably denying herself something, lots of things, and some of them, or the combination of them all, could probably become suffocating. Maybe Jo just needed some fun, some pleasurable moments, like a neck massage. Benjamin found his thoughts wandering to himself and his career, he wondered if getting close and personal with Jo would increase his promotional chances. He wondered how far he would go to get to such advantages – if it was even possible. That made his mind reach out further, to Judy. How far would Judy accept him going? How far would she have gone herself?

His hands sliding slowly down along Jo’s neckline, onto her shoulders, with loosening, rolling motions, Benjamin thought about Judy with Paul again. If I can get to this point with Jo, he thought, then Paul’s hands are probably already firmly cupped around Judy’s big tits.

Reaching to her shoulders, Benjamin’s hands shook Jo’s upper frame firmly, making her head sway on her neck, her breasts wiggle delightfully under the smooth silk. Benjamin broke the silence. “That was the warmup, now we’ll do a little bit of a firmer pass, okay? You just let me know if it hurts at all, and I’ll soften up as we go.” His back hands started to work on her shoulder blades, rolling upward to the base of her neck, his fingers squeezing in harder as they spread up her neck. “I’m really quite good at this,” he continued, “I appreciate getting to do it, my girlfriend doesn’t appreciate it so much.”

Even as he spoke about that being the warm-up, and now he'd do a firmer pass. She found herself recalling the fact. Sure, massages could be done in a chair. This chair especially. But that if one really wanted a better massage one had it on a massage table. Those eyes half closing as she found herself, enjoying the feel of strong hands rubbing and working over her muscles. It was nice, those hands on her shoulders. But she knew really she should get a proper one, elsewhere. But who had that kind of time? Really?

He may notice her expression fluctuating between relaxed, and not so relaxed. As if an inner debate was ruining the moment for her. It was. Finally, she softly sighs. Those eyes flickering open then as she looks up into his own gaze. "Benjamin." She began a subtle shift of her shoulders there. "I believe, to make this work. I need to break a minor rule." A subtle nibble at her lower lip. "You are good at it. But. I'm also sitting up, even if I'm reclined back."

He might then feel her pull away from his hands, reluctance in the motion even as she sat up fully there. Her posture was perfect even without her leaning back in that chair. "See that cabinet there?" As she points to one. "Lower left door on it." As she holds up a single key she clearly carried on her at all times. "There's a bottle of Glenfiddich in it. I'd like a single shot in one of the two crystal tumblers there. You may have one also. Since I can't get comfortable, one way. I will do so another. I reserve it usually for big win moments. But. Well. Emergency yes?" A perfectly sculpted brow arched over her eye. It wasn't that she needed his permission, or him to agree. But there was the potential playing along with her loose reasoning would be a boon, for later.

Back