Planet's Collide (jc199123)

She cried out as her end had come as her insides grabbed him violently. She had her hands on his best panting softly.

He soon came in her filling her again and this time some leaked out if her onto the bed.

She quite moving as she panted looking down, and noticed her stomach no longer flat. She had a baby and she started to cry as she ran her fingers over her belly smiling thru the tears. "I'm okay Jake. Its just that I was diagnosed with Premature ovarian failure, which means. This disorder is usually caused by an autoimmune response or by premature loss of eggs from your ovary (possibly from genetics or chemotherapy). The ovary no longer produces eggs, and it lowers estrogen production.

There was really no cure, they are working on it but wont be in my life time"

He smiled then says to her "well that baby isn't going anywhere until it is ready to."

She smiled, happy she mentioned it. It made her feel better. Though the baby is growing impossibly fast. Her body was going thru that was the only down side. She rubbed her belly and sighed softly and was happy to be there with him

"Now what do you feel like doing today?" He asked again wondering if shebwas wanting to do anything today.

She looked over at the window and saw that it was beautiful outside. "I don't know, maybe pack a lunch and go to central park?" She asked hoping the idea was good, she loved being out and about.

She smiled at her she could not help but be happy. She got up and put on a robe and opened the curtain. She smiled seeing it was a beautiful day. "You hungry?" she asked looking at him.

"For more than just food." He said to.her grinning before getting up and kissing her neck and shoulders.

She smiled with what he said. She grinned back into his eyes. She was making some breakfast for them. Nothing but a black silk robe hiding her body but not her curves.

She was enjoying cooking putting the food on plates and bringing them to the table. But as she sat down she felt a very bad pain in her stomach.

She could not help but let out a soft hiss. "My stomach hurts like hell....when is this baby going to be born feels like the little one is trying to crawl up and out"

He looks a her and places a hand on her stomach before saying "sorry that you are in so much pain."

She panted but feeling his hand the baby relaxed. The baby was growing fast. "How long do you think?"

"I honestly do not know my dear." He said to her placing a kiss on her cheek.

She looked at him and nodded "Why me?" She asked curiously "Why did you want me out of all the women you could have been with?"

The life inside her stopped causing her pain as his hand was placed on her stomach, she smiled letting out a soft sigh. Looking into his eyes she reached up stroking his cheek. "I felt a connection as well with you"

While they kissed her stomach now looked like she was three months into her pregnancy."I love you" She said honestly to him.

"I love you as well" He said to her as his cock stood at attention again. He knew what this ment but he hope she would understand. Him having a hard on again was his race's way of showing their love and the females of his race would have extremely hard nipples.

She smiled at him and untied the robe she had on allowing it to pool around her feet, she hoped he knew he did not need to appear human to her, she wanted to make love to the real him. She kissed him deeply

Back