Planet's Collide (jc199123)

Lady_Jade666

Literotica Guru
Jenny Cat

Hair: Dark Brown // True Color Blonde

Eyes: Blue

Jennifer was the type of girl who was wild, but when it came to sex? She couldn't back it up. She lied to her so called friends. The so called friends that would hang out with her outside of school never inside. She was to "embarrassing" To be seen with, the word made it hard to breath. School was terrible to her, yet she was the one at the end who had the highest grades. She spoke on behalf of her high school and it was nerve wreaking. Thankfully however before she knew it she heard one clap, then another. And within 15 seconds everyone was on there feet whistling and congratulating her. Where was this seven years ago, even five years ago? she had wounds that were hidden because it was beyond skin deep, they were inside where she could feel them no one else. She had no idea what was going to happen. She was free and on her own, but was she really free? could you truly be free? How many times she thought about killing herself many times. But to her suicide you had to have the balls to do it. So instead of friends, she had her music. She allowed the music to be her voice in a large area, and this was the area. They were having a talent contest, the first place would get a deal to write music for famous people.

This was it, her chance to truly come out of her shell and the funny thing was that she had her CD in her hand, had everything all she needed was her voice. But in the corner of her eye she saw a rather handsome man, she looked behind her to see if he was looking at someone else, but it was her he was looking at. She had no idea what to feel about this, but she shrugged it off and everything was different now. She walked almost like slow motion as her heart was beating so quickly she felt sick, soon people were clapping for her. Though no one knew if she had any talent, but with the song that she had wrote. She hoped that this would be her new beginning. In that moment as she walked on the stage all she heard was her own heart beating and her own breathing. Everything inside her froze up as she was given the mic. People were quite for her, she was about to get off stage embarrassed but she saw the man again. Looking at him even though a stranger made her calm. Things started to be heard as she knew people were getting impatient and she heard the melody begin and she slowly looked up at the people before her, as she began to sing. Her body moving to the beat of her own music.

Madness By Ruelle

The music gave her the courage and she continued to sing but it was more for the man she did not know. She was a huge hit and made her laugh, grateful for the chance to be there. But she slowly walked over to the man who had been looking at her, tilting her head to the side and smiled.

"You been looking at me for a while now, do we know one another?" she asked curiously.

Mark Wilson was hired to help run the talent contest making sure everything went off without a hitch. Though if people found out his secret he doubted anything he done would go of without a hitch at all. While he was working he soon spotted a beautiful woman who continually caught his eye.

While she done her set on stage he couldn't help but to admire her and how her body moved. He could feel a connection to her he couldn't say what it was but he could tell that she calmed down when ever she seen him. "No sorry for being so creepy but I couldn't help but to admire your beauty. My name is Mark Wilson." He said

Last edited:
She had noticed this gentlemen looking at her on and off, at first she thought it was someone else. But then she caught his eye and smiled, she walked over and couldn't help but smile at him. "Not a problem and thanks, my name is Jenny but prefer Jen"

"You sing beautifully I may add. Nice to meet you." Mark added reaching out his hand for her to shake. He didn't want to creep her out anymore than he probably already had done so far.

She shook his hand and couldn't help but smile at him, he seemed like a nice guy, when they touched she got a feeling she never felt before , therefore not being able to tell what this feeling was. But she shook it off and started to think long and hard she was happy to talk to someone since she had no friends.

"Are you alright I didn't stun you into a state of silence did I ?" He asked.

She smiled at him and could not help but truly be happy. She laughed "No it's fine, I just never get addressed, thanks means a lot to me" She said softly.

"Ok" he said smiling then he asked "would you mind if we went somewhere after this to chat and get to know one another?"

She smiled at him and nodded there was a little club she liked to go to, it was two blocks away. "Is Club Six okay? just about a block away?"

"That is fine with me so you need a ride or anything?"He asks her not wanting her to walk that far alone.

"Ok" he said with a smile leading her over to the club and he opened the door for her.

She was content about what was going on she went inside and sighed a bit. She heard the beat of the music playing and smiled.

He orders her drinks and take them to a table so that they can sit and relax.

She grabbed her drink and was humming to the music, it fet amazing and he wasn't bad on the eyes at all. "So what's your story?" She asked him simply, trying to come up with a topic to talk about.

"What do you want to know about me?" He asked nervously not being that great with talking to other women.

She looked at him and sensed something, all her life she had felt certain things and sighed softly.."I am not the best at talking to guys and your not the best at talking to woman. Guess we are in good company yes?" She smiled softly.

She gets her drink thanks the waiter and sipped some and watched the dancing and hearing the music it was a good vibe. "You with anyone? nice guy like you seems to be able to be with someone, know what I mean?"

"No I am not with anyone." He answered then asked "are you with anyone?" He didn't know what to do at this point like she said he wasn't that great at talking to girls.

She shook her head "Never" She said simply, everything seemed so perfect in this moment, and would hold onto this moment for a long time .

He looks at her before sipping his drink then asking "well maybe if you are ok with it we could do this again sometime."

She smiled at him and nodded "I don't see why not" She said grinning happily she loved the music, the dancing, how this place made her want to just dance, she felt the vibrations of the room made her happy.

She smiled and blushed, she hadn't danced since she was young. She took his hand and walked out on the dance floor.

Back