Pissing In Mouth?

I've been doing pee play for quite some time, both in a BDSM context and as a pure sensual act. First time I tried it I was 28, she was 42. She peed accidentally on my leg while we were both in the shower. Before that moment I've never thought of pee being sexy, but at that moment I got a huge hardon. From that small "incident" I started to have an obsession with the idea of her peeing in my mouth. I was really struggling how I would tell it to her. But when I finally got all the courage I needed to speak openly with her about it, she just smiled ... and told me she loved that idea! An hour later she took my hand and we went to the bathroom. She asked me to lay down in the bath tub, she straddled my head ... The taste was a bit odd, but with time I got used to it. And with years I learnt to drink almost all of it.

I don't regard to pee play as something humiliating or having anything to do with domination or submission. It is very sensual and erotic and once you try it you would get addicted to it.

Just one piece of advice: the person giving pee needs to be well hydrated, preferably drinking lots of water beforehand. That would make the taste as clear and clean as possible and the guy/woman on the receiving end would really enjoy it.

Pissing in my mouth? I have no idea what it would feel like or how it would impact me. However, I have a session with a Dominatrix next week. Water sports is an option for our play and I feel like she will apply that option. I wonder what her target will be

Update. After reading this thread I decided to have taste of my own and it was not bad. There was a very neutral taste along with the expected smell. I could smell a little coffee too but did not taste any.

Last edited:
I’ve been with two girlfriends/mistresses who were really into piss play. We took turns peeing all over each other. And in one another’s mouths too. Very intimate and sensual, drinking each other’s salty piss.
It’s really hot to stand over a naked woman and shower her bare flesh with my golden rain. Pissing in her mouth, so she can drink me too. Dominating and a little humiliating.
As for being peed on by a girlfriend, it’s kinky, sensual and very personal. Fun and feels good. Intimate sharing together. I’d like to hear from any women who enjoy this kink.

Pissing in my mouth? I have no idea what it would feel like or how it would impact me. However, I have a session with a Dominatrix next week. Water sports is an option for our play and I feel like she will apply that option. I wonder what her target will be

Update. After reading this thread I decided to have taste of my own and it was not bad. There was a very neutral taste along with the expected smell. I could smell a little coffee too but did not taste any.
Care to share how your meet with the Domme went.

Care to share how your meet with the Domme went.
No water sports but I got a thorough sounding of my cock along with a butt plug, some nipple clamps and some swatting with a riding crop. She did some face sitting too. The final touch was a Hitachi wand along with the butt plugs bigger brother

my partner also squirts a lot, quite regularly. majority of the time it’s in my mouth and on my face, I love it, it’s such a rush and makes me need to fuck her straight away everytime
I’m a submissive male. My wife is a squirter and I love worshipping her pussy till she cums all over my face, especially when she is face sitting me or 69. Sometimes she will just squat over my face,use her g spot vibrator and cum and gush repeatedly all over my face and then have me clean it up.

Altho water sports would never have even been on my radar, she has also introduced me to it and we both love it now, she giving and me receiving her golden piss. Especially in the summer I love being outside, her sitting over my face, my mouth open in anticipation and feeling her beautiful pee all over my face, in my mouth, running down my neck, some of it up my nose.

It’s a wonderfully submissive thing.

Quick question on this subject: Has anyone ever designed or built a fetish human toilet contraption for this sort of play?

What I am envisioning is, a plastic bucket cut open at the bottom for the slave/sub's head, which is then, in turn, placed in some kind of wooden box or frame with a lifting top, and a toilet seat and lid cut into the top. Additional looped rings on the sides of the box would allow for the slave to have their arms cuffed, to further immobilize them.

While this would be hot for those who are into fetish toilet play, and I have thought about actually constructing such a device, I have not yet done so (because I don't personally know anyone who would use it.)

Pax, I've seen pictures, never the real thing.

What is the purpose of a bucket with a hole in it?

The bucket is to catch any "Spillage" that does not enter the slave's mouth, for less mess, and for ease of clean-up. I suppose you could just have the slave lie under the wooden box with no bucket, directly under the seat. But the idea of the bucket is partly to further immobilize the slave's head so they can't just turn away but are "Forced" to accept all of the dominant's wastes directly onto the slave's face and into their mouth. The hole cutout would be for the slave's neck. If I ever build it, I will try and post pics.

I have been lucky to watch my wife pee for other men. She has peed for them, peed on them, and peed in their mouths. Can't speak for them but it sure felt great (watching) for me! :)
If it was me I would greatly enjoy her pissing in my mouth. Even better knowing you're watching this happen.

It sounds like you are describing what is commonly known as a "smother box" or sometimes a "queening box/stool." You can buy them, usually for a ridiculous price, or you can make your own. It's a beginner level woodworking and upholstery project, but of course you can make it as ornate and complicated as skill will allow.

This can be used for wet activities if you seal the wood with a good quality gloss paint. It's also good for extended oral service.

The tricky part is settling on a good height. Lower is better for you - and higher is more comfortable for her. There will probably be a compromise involving something placed under your head so you are positioned correctly. I suggest a towel as it can be tossed in the washing machine.

View attachment 2197091

A better version, with "better" defined as more comfortable for her so she can enjoy it longer, starts with a chair constructed like this:

View attachment 2197092

The style and upholstery is unimportant. Get something that fits your decor so it can "hide in plain sight." The important part is that there are no cross braces between the legs. That makes it possible for you to get under it. Shorter legs are also a plus. Alternatively you can shorten them yourself.

This can also be used for wet activities if you have both had enough practice that you can work together to avoid making a mess.
It's best for extended bouts of cunnilingus.

Suggest a yard sale, junk store, or eBay to find one in need of repair at a low price. You'll want the normal seat cushion to be removable. You'll install a new support for it, a piece of thick leather, with a slit cut front to back in the middle. The slit must be wide enough for your face, but leave plenty of material to support the cushion. In use, she will be able to sit comfortably for quite a while, so you'll need a wedge or some other cushion to put you in the right spot for the long haul.

Finally, if you are going to engage in watersports, get some cheap plastic drop cloths from the paint deparment at the local hardware store. This will allow you to cover a big patch of floor so you can play with considerable freedom. When you're finished, fold the edges toward the center to trap the loose liquid... probably no more than a cup per active participant... and put the whole thing in a trash bag.

Good luck... and enjoy!
Excellent and sound advice. I have a lot on my plate, but I think this could be a fun little project.

Being a guy, I've never done that to anyone, and so far nobody has asked (it would have to be a female, though). However, being a horny man and a sub, I've been the recipient from my female partner and it wasn't as disgusting as I thought it might me. Embarrassed to say it gave me an erection.

Many of the guys my wife posed for never wanted her to pee. But as time went on and she posed for them again... they enjoyed when she did.
Being a guy, I've never done that to anyone, and so far nobody has asked (it would have to be a female, though). However, being a horny man and a sub, I've been the recipient from my female partner and it wasn't as disgusting as I thought it might me. Embarrassed to say it gave me an erection.

i dunno. i've been his piss whore for a while now and i still get squicky every time it happens.

it's a little easier than the first time (when i lept out of bed, jumped around like a tazmanian devil screaming "i can't f'ing believe you peed in my mouth!!). and i've sort of gotten the technique of controlling his flow and breathing down.

but that initial feeling of what the f*ck? is always there.

to the OP - it's not as gross as you think it's going to be. i'd actually rather drink his piss than have it all warm and sticky on me.
I know exactly how you felt that first time Kitten candy, the first time my gf introduced me to her fetish totally floored me, I was horrified and disgusted that she actually deliberately peed while I was busy pleasing her orally, but after the initial shock I found it not that bad, I do participate from time to time with the right partner now and strangely enjoy the naughty feeling.

I have only had one lover that was into it (we kind of fell into it by accident). It is so erotic peeing into her mouth, slowing so she can swallow, and then, on the other side, I am laying there and she is squatting over my face and mouth and returning the favor. So fucking erotic and dirty, but we both loved the play. The play gave us both big orgasms, using each other like that.

I have only had one lover that was into it (we kind of fell into it by accident). It is so erotic peeing into her mouth, slowing so she can swallow, and then, on the other side, I am laying there and she is squatting over my face and mouth and returning the favor. So fucking erotic and dirty, but we both loved the play. The play gave us both big orgasms, using each other like that.
It’s wonderfully naughty.

❤️ When my wife squats over my head, it gets me so hard. Then lowers her
Pussy onto my face. I pleasure her with my tongue and lips, and then feel her hot urine begin to fill my mouth.

So erotic.

Yeah, I had a Leather Daddy do this once, I did it for him, afterwards, we talked about it, and he assured me it was a 1 time thing, just to see if I'd obey.

Hi I wanted to know if anybody could answer my question. How does it feel (as a man) to piss in someones mouth. Also if anybody out there know, how does it feel to have a man piss in your mouth (directly).
Thanks for any answers!
I wish I knew!!

Back