Pissing In Mouth?

I love piss drinking though it's been several years since I tasted someone else. What I also enjoy is to stand in the shower, fill a special glass with my piss and then I pour it over my face and hair.....a truly sensuous way to pleasure myself.............

bars could give sign painters a new source of income by adding a sign outside WE NOW HAVE A POOL! as in a glory hole for it or just an open area.

I have received from women. When i want to be owned by them. It is marvelous if your into the person. Lots of water to drink white. Almost tasteless. More seasoned yellow. I have peed in several womens mouths. Usually in a relationship and inside them also. All 3 Holes.
As they decide or expariment kinky things. Usually always in the shower or out in nature.

This is something that has arisen as a kink for me recently. I find it curious that it’s come up now, but I confess it’s also coupled with a desire to find a sub to collar and dom. It’s a mixed bag of desires I find I wish to explore. Just haven’t found quite the right person to explore them with, and quite frankly haven’t the first idea how to.

Hi I wanted to know if anybody could answer my question. How does it feel (as a man) to piss in someones mouth. Also if anybody out there know, how does it feel to have a man piss in your mouth (directly).
Thanks for any answers!
i can't say other than the few times i did myself...my friend was watching me hold his dick as the guy peed. then the guy had me get in his tub and get inverted then told me pull hard close as you can, he told me open wide and let go and it was a direct hit. i have to say it felt to me like a bunch was cumming on me. hot natural fluids shooting from them is what i felt like t was.

I've found a very special chat mate who is as addicted to drinking piss as I am......I want to drink her warm piss streaming from her bare wet pussy.....mmmmmmm......
There's a lovely lady that I've chatted with for several years who's similarly addicted to having her hot piss drunk straight from her delicate pee hole.

I’ve peed on my wife in the shower as a joke but I could never imagine someone would actually enjoy it. She was pissed. Got me back the next week. That shit was burning hot lol

Something on my bucket list. I have given a number of golden showers, but not orally. my partner isn't into it.

I haven't ever had the pleasure of trying it, but I am familiar with the taste of urine. Getting it straight from a guy sounds really hot in thought, plus, spitters are quitters so I know I'd swallow, but probably much scarier in actual practice.

My trainer said it was something some men like to do.
first time on my body in a bath tub. 2nd time on my face.
Then i was surprised by several men taking a piss on me. some reason this time it kinda turned me on. I think it was because i can tell the men got pleasure from it. One said "open your mouth" and without thinking or processing it i did which they cheered.

Its warm and can have a taste if the guy is dehydrated or eat certain things.

I found it objectified me. Which turned me on. So i would much rather a guy dumping his cum on my face, but im good with the mens pee.

Back