Pillow Humping

Someone needs to explain the technique and what kind of pillow lol

Someone needs to explain the technique and what kind of pillow lol

Basically you take a bed pillow, you straddle it, then you rub against it. It most certainly does work, and it's nice because in some ways it's more "hands free". I do it sometimes to imagine I'm fucking someone, but mostly it's not as good as a vibrator.

Does this actually work?

Your a girl, and you don't know :eek:

Basically you take a bed pillow, you straddle it, then you rub against it. It most certainly does work, and it's nice because in some ways it's more "hands free". I do it sometimes to imagine I'm fucking someone, but mostly it's not as good as a vibrator.

You explained it beautifully. ;)

Baby! Where were you last night?
Let's make up for lost time ;)
VfsvAzk.jpg

My standard way to read Lit is to lie on my tummy on the couch in just a tee shirt and panties with a pillow under my hips / between my thighs. If I prop myself up on my elbows I can grind against it and enjoy myself while keeping my hands free for typing.

Also ... um ... my favorite pillow for doing this looks like a giant hamster. :rolleyes: Its not a stuffed animal. It's just a pillow with a hamster face. I don't have a fetish for hamsters or anything. It just happens to be exactly the right size and firmness. The fact that I'm humping a giant hamster is purely coincidence.

My standard way to read Lit is to lie on my tummy on the couch in just a tee shirt and panties with a pillow under my hips / between my thighs. If I prop myself up on my elbows I can grind against it and enjoy myself while keeping my hands free for typing.

Also ... um ... my favorite pillow for doing this looks like a giant hamster. :rolleyes: Its not a stuffed animal. It's just a pillow with a hamster face. I don't have a fetish for hamsters or anything. It just happens to be exactly the right size and firmness. The fact that I'm humping a giant hamster is purely coincidence.

sounds like I am your man!:)

No defense needed :)

-----

Last edited:
Back