Pictures from our youth

Um... how far back are we able to go? Here's one of me from Prom:
View attachment 2284367
IDK, it said “youth,” but given the rules of this site, I figured 18+ would be the safest bet. 🤷🏻‍♀️ Could probably get away with fully-clothed pics younger than that, but didn’t want to leave it open for inappropriate comments toward pics of then-minors that might get the thread locked.
I didn’t turn 18 until 2 months after HS graduation, so no HS pics for me.

Beautiful. Totally stunning. Gorgeous!
But you really got me with "dorks rawk!" Luv it so much...
I’ve always been a sucker for dorks…sometimes nerds, and occasionally geeks too 🤓

IDK, it said “youth,” but given the rules of this site, I figured 18+ would be the safest bet. 🤷🏻‍♀️ Could probably get away with fully-clothed pics younger than that, but didn’t want to leave it open for inappropriate comments toward pics of then-minors that might get the thread locked.

I’ve always been a sucker for dorks…sometimes nerds, and occasionally geeks too 🤓
I've got clothed pics going back forever, even my time as a model for a local kid's clothing shop. But, yeah, tried to stick with the 18 era too

I've got clothed pics going back forever, even my time as a model for a local kid's clothing shop. But, yeah, tried to stick with the 18 era too

Even just as an appreciative reader who has busy hands, and less than pure thoughts, I definitely appreciate everyone keeping it over-eighteen.
Thank you! Hopefully everybody follows suit...

And not to keep re-stating my praise, but you look just as adorable here as you look incredibly sexy in your current pics. Amazing photos!

I didn't turn eighteen until I was already into my first semester away at university, so high school has never felt like an automatically "safe" time period for me either... lol. I appreciate your excellent counsel here, Kitty... as I'd certainly desire the over-eighteen minimum.

So wonderful (and hot) that you're a sucker for dorks, nerds and geeks!
I've never been sure 'exactly' which category I fall into... but it's definitely somewhere in that "range"... lol.
Luv your gorgeous pics!

Back