Pics of a Busty Brunette...

Status
Not open for further replies.
A couple of my ugly mug to be going on with while I resize some more 'raunchy' pics... ;)

Britwitch said:
Wow, thanks for all the compliments :D you sure know how to make a girl feel welcome ;)

More pics on the way soon... :kiss:

Oh...and please ignore the hideous tan-lines in this piccie :cool:

Hideous!?!?! They're beautiful, as are you:)

Britwitch said:
A couple of my ugly mug to be going on with while I resize some more 'raunchy' pics... ;)
Oh hush! You have a nice looking face to go along with the rest of your body! :rose:

my gosh not only do you have a killer body your cute as well!!!

Britwitch said:

"Ugly"? If you're ugly, I'm Drew Barrymore! You're stunningly beautiful, sweetie.

...*can't type a proper response, too busy being embarassed and blushing*... :heart:

Britwitch said:

I told YOU I would have a look and I am glad I did. I wasn't dissapointed. :kiss: :kiss:

I'd love to press my lips against yours, just for starters. :kiss: :kiss:

Britwitch said:
A couple of my ugly mug to be going on with ...
I'll tell you what I think about your 'mug' later on ;) It's certainly not ugly though !

Do you mind if I just swim in those lovely eyes? Then kiss my way from your ears, across the freckles on your forehead, down your nose to those lovely lips, stroking your chin gently with one hand while I run my other hand through your hair? I think I'm in lust.....er....love....or something. Drinks anyone?

Britwitch said:

Britwitch said:
More scarf related boobage :D

amazing so many pics and only 1 where where a full breast has been revelaed....congratulations :D

Your1Guy said:
Do you mind if I just swim in those lovely eyes? Then kiss my way from your ears, across the freckles on your forehead, down your nose to those lovely lips, stroking your chin gently with one hand while I run my other hand through your hair? I think I'm in lust.....er....love....or something. Drinks anyone?

Goodness me...I...*fans herself a little*...that was quite a reply, I mean compliment, I mean...thank you :kiss:
Wow, if a post can do that to me...I think meeting you might just knock me out... :D

lord_bob said:
amazing so many pics and only 1 where where a full breast has been revelaed....congratulations :D

Thanks, I'm more of a fan of the tease method... ;)
Glad you like what you've seen so far :)

See I told you to start a thread :p

You are simply gorgeous hun - and I really love you face :rose:

Im cooking roast lamb for a few mates tonight, want to come over? :devil:

there is no way you'll ever be able to convince me that's an "ugly mug" your face is beautiful. you also have amazing breasts, you have nothing to be shy or embarassed about, you look amazing, i cant wait to see more of you :rose:

Britwitch said:
Thanks, I'm more of a fan of the tease method... ;)
Glad you like what you've seen so far :)

its working very well, I can see a lot of people continuously coming in with the hope of seeing more of you ;)

and you have a very pretty face :)

Brit.. thank you for sharing those pics with us.. You are an incredibly beautiful woman and each of these pictures demonstrates that.. I cant wait to see more, shame I cant stare into those eye in person..

I loves the "costume" pic in that turquoise outfit.. are there more of it.. The cleavage was fabulous ;)

RocknRoll said:
See I told you to start a thread :p

You are simply gorgeous hun - and I really love you face :rose:

Im cooking roast lamb for a few mates tonight, want to come over? :devil:

If I was in the country, I'd definitely be up for it... ;)
Thanks for the vote of confidence for my first post and for your lovely compliments :kiss:

You are.......

You are beautiful, I love the freckles, so cute, and sexy to boot. Nice curves, I'd take an afternoon drive and round all those corners any time. :D

You are a gorgeous lady, Britwtich, and welcome to Ampics.

Yes, I too could look into those sparkling eyes, stroke your lovely face, and kiss your sweet lips for a long long time. But I'm afraid my feelings would overtake me and, in keeping with the holiday theme of your first few pictures, I would need to eventually unwrap those lovely Christmas presents and, when overwhelmed with lust for you, storm your Bastille!

:nana: :nana: :nana:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back