Petition to have BunnySlippers removed from the GB Hall of Fame...

I say he stays. There is simply no better motivator for drawing in the bat shit crazy Liberal/Minority Coalition, so that the rest of us can amuse ourselves taking them apart like stopped clocks.:D

What a brave little man you are, Mr. Two Navy Crosses.

I say he stays. There is simply no better motivator for drawing in the bat shit crazy Liberal/Minority Coalition, so that the rest of us can amuse ourselves taking them apart like stopped clocks.:D

Ladies and Gentleman....Dick Cheney, master at revisionism...

Hello DICK!! *waves*

Best believe me, if there weren't any opposing beliefs on here, you would be bored out of your mind, twiddling your hairy thumb, and sitting on the bay.

At least JBJ doesn't hide the fact that he is a bigot unlike you....

I can do that now.

Here's why.

Since his induction, he's been resting on his laurels, mailing in his threads and recycling old busybody material. As a HOFer myself, I feel that BS is harming all of my fellow members and that "we" should be able to remove "him."

With great force and unity, we should defenestrate him straight into the playground and let them deal with his rehabilitation.

Thank you for your consideration.

A_J, the Inductee

:D :D :D

What's wrong with the best of busybody. It's prolly more entertaining today, than it was originally.

:mad:

THAT's MY job now!

He's redundant? (I hope that doesn't offend Q. :eek: )

;)

Trust me, he's still recycling Day 1 material. :cool:

:mad::mad::mad::mad:BUNNY invented the A game

:mad:

Stay_Humble.jpg

hey yo, your batteries died yrs ago

you still don't know!!!!!!!!!!!

Good thing

BUNNY weighed in on

Fendys thread

Without BUNNY

Fendy would Flounder