Personals & PM’s - how Not to win guys!

Yes. ......

You are

your the one thats gets confused with my questions you could not read the PM you asked for sending me messages about calling me out.. Sure you guys are out of junior high yet?

seems somewhat juvenile to me

Ok

So what is important about that?

So if you and your girlfriend look back you'll see I logged in with this NickName a very old one of mine looked and I had 750 messages I could hold use or whatever.
I apologized to anyone that I said anything to that was false ( maybe you haven't read it) not my problem if you have but actually Ive been here a long time myself so I used this Nickname to verify my number of log ins I had so go back and read it as I'm sure you are very mistaken
Other than that I am not sure what your or your friends problems are but I'm sure they are very hard to pronounce

So if you and your girlfriend look back you'll see I logged in with this NickName a very old one of mine looked and I had 750 messages I could hold use or whatever.
I apologized to anyone that I said anything to that was false ( maybe you haven't read it) not my problem if you have but actually Ive been here a long time myself so I used this Nickname to verify my number of log ins I had so go back and read it as I'm sure you are very mistaken
Other than that I am not sure what your or your friends problems are but I'm sure they are very hard to pronounce

Wait who are you?

So red t or not I really don't give a fuck anymore. When you try to apologize or make amends and people come on to you like this I really don't have the fucking time for it. get over it if it bruised your small egos.

So red t or not I really don't give a fuck anymore. When you try to apologize or make amends and people come on to you like this I really don't have the fucking time for it. get over it if it bruised your small egos.

Thank you I think that’s a compliment

Thank you I think that’s a compliment

You can take it however you wish I'm sure you will anyway to fix those egos
as for me i just want you to get off my ass and tell your BF who doesn't seem to know much about Austin to not bother me anymore because he doesn't know what he's talking about. As far as I'm concerned from the one question he thought he answered just his Name as fake as it could be could be Austin shit.

so now I'm back on my Apple product which cant stand a space between the two words in my nick name. I COULD CARE LESS WHAT YOU FOLKS WANT.

NOT INTERESTED IN YOUR BLOG and you can’t write

and buddy just so you KNOW I'm not interested in you. AT ALL You couldn't possibly do any more to me than whats already been done. So fuck off and get married you deserve each other like I said before
Best idea I've heard all day.

Bye Bye buddy boy

and buddy just so you KNOW I'm not interested in you. AT ALL You couldn't possibly do any more to me than whats already been done. So fuck off and get married you deserve each other like I said before
Best idea I've heard all day.

Bye Bye buddy boy

Are you retarded?

Back