Pennsylvania Sound Off

Anyone interested in going to see the Dropkick Murphys tonight in Pittsburgh? My date backed out...

(PM me if interested)

Hey PA peeps! This is more of a question for people in the Lehigh Valley area. Have any of you ever gone to the Green Door? I've recently started going.

Billy Currington at the Sands was incredible! That is all.

Long time, no see, PA friends! I just popped in for the first time in ages and wanted to say hello! I hope everyone is having a great day! It's the weekend!!! YAY!

Long time, no see, PA friends! I just popped in for the first time in ages and wanted to say hello! I hope everyone is having a great day! It's the weekend!!! YAY!

Well, holy sh*t! Hello, stranger! So good to see you on here! I hope you're well and having a great weekend! *muah*:kiss::kiss:

Just outside the steel city...very interested in meeting and chatting...male or females...open to both ...love to get pm...Im new to this whole thing but I am an eager student. teach me.

Hi Anita! How's life? Having fun in your part of PA? I wonder if you ever get over towards King of Prussia or even Philly...^^*

I didn't think this thread was still going. Lehigh valley here.

Near the burgh...male mid 40's but look younger...open to m/f...looking for chat that could lead to meet...Im new to this, be gentle...or not.

Back