Pennsylvania Sound Off

Glad to see this thread is picking up a little. Hello to any newcomers, 35 wm here in Montgomery county, just north of Philly

Whew... Thank goodness that snow last night wasn't as bad as was predicted... Now with all the melting... What kind of party should we have?

Whew... Thank goodness that snow last night wasn't as bad as was predicted... Now with all the melting... What kind of party should we have?

It was only a few inches here, but it came down pretty fast. I did manage to get my car stuck today... :rolleyes: When I told the AAA guy that I just needed it pulled out enough to get back down the unplowed driveway, he looked at me like I was nuts to try it... and I was tempted to start drooling like I'd had a lobotomy to confirm I was.

610/484 & 215/267 areas - southeastern PA

Hey! I'm in southeastern PA -- 610/484 & 215/267 areas, Philadelphia and just west of Philly. I'd love to chat with a woman or a MF couple who might at least be interested in the possibility of meeting up. I'm on Yahoo Messenger, so shoot me a message on there when you can, or send an email.

- Michael

I'm looking for a daddy dom.

Anyone into dd/lg? And maybe in the Pittsburgh area? I'm randi. If you're interested pm me! :)

Let's go PA! wake this thread up, any ladies in SEPA looking for a chat buddy?

Bucks County/Philly area

Mid 30's couple looking for another M and/or couple for some group fun! :)

42yo male here looking for fun

Phila burbs looking for fit, toned and healthy women to have fun with.........

Forecast is calling for another 12-15 inches here in SEPA, better get BREAD, MIK and EGGS!

I was thinking more like massage oil, chocolate and wine but you enjoy the bread and milk.

Back