Penis Worship

Treasure Every Centimeter....

https://cdn04.**********/uploads/photos/2019/04/660140/bdsmlr-660140-bqzpcbzYJF.gif

She is in heaven

nT_tgzy1jb7hge9z5gqcxbsbqbf.jpg

Just to be that close to him....

Thanks, KaseE!

I was inspired by KaseE’s story and the reaction of so many men so I decided to give penis worshipping a try. My husband’s favorite team was knocked out of the playoffs so I figured he wouldn’t mind the distraction while watching the latest NBA game. 😉

To prepare I watched several cock-teasing videos online, just to pick up some techniques on using my lips, tongue and fingertips to caress and stroke his most sensitive areas for a long time. A good investment of time.

My husband lasted about twenty minutes, tops. He was laying back on the sofa and I was sitting on the floor between his legs, gently stroking his cock while licking his balls when he started to cum. I should have known he was about to climax by his moaning, but I was a little distracted, to say the least, so his first two shots landed on his stomach before I could react. I took the rest of his cum directly into my mouth because he prefers it when I swallow and I enjoy it too (that was my plan from the start).

After swallowing I told him to “wait a second” so I could get a towel to clean up his stomach, but he asked half-jokingly, “Aren’t you gonna lick that up?” At this point I was soooo wet and horny that I kept thinking about his question while I was getting the towel, so by the time I returned I knew what I had to do! I set the towel aside and slooooowly licked up his cum, making sure he watched. WOW!! This drove him crazy! His cock immediately became hard again and his breathe quickened so I started sucking on it again. Within seconds he loaded my mouth again. Wow! Even he was shocked! Afterward he confided that this was a long-time fantasy—i.e. watching me lick up his cum—so he just lost control.

I am DEFINITELY going to do this again, trying to perfect my cock-worshipping moves and exploring more ways to slowly eat his cum while he watches. For me, discovering the pleasure of cock-worshipping made it worthwhile but seeing how he reacted to cum-worshipping makes it even more intensely pleasurable for both of us. I encourage other women to give it a try! THANKS, KASEE!

I was inspired by KaseE’s story and the reaction of so many men so I decided to give penis worshipping a try....

THANKS, KASEE!

You're so welcome, LuisaMay, and welcome to a wonderful world!

I always lick up and swallow all of my lover's semen if it does not all end up in my mouth when he ejaculates. I find that satisfying because it continues the worship. I have to admit that I have grown very fond of its taste and texture, too.

I was inspired by your story and the reaction of so many men so I decided to give penis worshipping a try. My husband’s favorite team was knocked out of the playoffs so I figured he wouldn’t mind the distraction while watching the latest NBA game. 😉

To prepare I watched several cock-teasing videos online, just to pick up some techniques on using my lips, tongue and fingertips to caress and stroke his most sensitive areas for a long time. A good investment of time.

My husband lasted about twenty minutes, tops. He was laying back on the sofa and I was sitting on the floor between his legs, gently stroking his cock while licking his balls when he started to cum. I should have known he was about to climax by his moaning, but I was a little distracted, to say the least, so his first two shots landed on his stomach before I could react. I took the rest of his cum directly into my mouth because he prefers it when I swallow and I enjoy it too (that was my plan from the start).

After swallowing I told him to “wait a second” so I could get a towel to clean up his stomach, but he asked half-jokingly, “Aren’t you gonna lick that up?” At this point I was soooo wet and horny that I kept thinking about his question while I was getting the towel, so by the time I returned I knew what I had to do! I set the towel aside and slooooowly licked up his cum, making sure he watched. WOW!! This drove him crazy! His cock immediately became hard again and his breathe quickened so I started sucking on it again. Within seconds he loaded my mouth again. Wow! Even he was shocked! Afterward he confided that this was a long-time fantasy—i.e. watching me lick up his cum—so he just lost control.

I am DEFINITELY going to do this again, trying to perfect my moves to make him last longer and to explore more ways to slowly eat his cum (suggestions welcome). For me, discovering the pleasure of cock-worshipping made it worthwhile but seeing how he reacted to cum-worshipping makes it even more intensely pleasurable for both of us. I encourage other women to give it a try! THANKS, CASEY!

I think you may have just opened the door to a new level of exploration for the both of you. Go for it and have fun.

I can spend hours worshipping my man's penis.

It started with football games on TV. While he is an attentive and always satisfying lover, he loves to watch his favorite football teams play. So, most weekends in fall, there are three hours on Saturday (for his college alma mater's football game) and on Sunday (for his pro team's game) that he would not want to do anything but watch the TV. Unfortunately, I'm not a football fan myself.

I suppose it is the temptation of forbidden fruit. Knowing it was the only time he really did not want to take the time to make love, I'd get horny during these games. He'd be kind, and I often could seduce him to take time from the games, but not always, especially if the game was close or especially important.

One Sunday in fall two years ago, I had just finished cleaning up after brunch, and he was in his family room reading. By the time I joined him I was ready for some sweet athletic dessert on the couch, but as I walked into the room, he had just switched on the TV and announced it was time for the game. He was dressed in just some cotton boxers and a T-shirt. I did not object to him putting on the game. Instead, I just got down on my knees, pulled down his boxers and started giving him oral sex in the hope it would draw him away from watching the tube.

It didn't, exactly. He quickly grew hard in my mouth and, before I expected, he came there as well. Not deterred, I continued to suck him, rub him with my fingers, run his dick over my face, squeeze it between my breasts, etc. until he was hard. I found this fun.

I listened well enough to the TV announcers to realize it was a very close and exciting game. So, once he grew hard again from the attention I was giving his shaft, I simply gave him oral sex again. He eventually came again. I took pride in my oral prowess in making him come so quickly a second time. I continued this for the rest of the game. If I remember correctly, I made him come five times in all.

I was with him again the next weekend, and did the same thing during the college game on Saturday and the pro game on Sunday. I learned a lot about how his penis reacts to different stimulus. I also found fascinating how it changed from flaccid, to hardening, to stiff, and how it moved and flopped differently in these various stages. I spent more time playing with it and less time simply sucking it each time we did this. I came to find that I could spend hours just focusing on his penis and the way it responded to my worship of it.

This has now become a routine, and not just during every football game. It is now something I enjoy doing year round. When he is reading, or working at his desk, or doing much of anything else where he is sitting or laying down, even sometimes during meals, it has become my habit to worship his penis in this way. When we're apart, I often find myself daydreaming about his penis, and how it reacts while I worship it. Thinking about this is probably my most common mental image when masturbating, too.

Does anyone else do this with their men? I have to think I'm not the only one who has become so fixated on her man's member. Please, if you do this or something similar, I'd love to have you post about it here for me and others to read.

This reminds me of a few Super Bowl parties I've been to. :heart::D

In the Palm of Her Hand...

https://cdn02.**********/uploads/photos/2019/01/86856/bdsmlr-86856-kY4j2O4ukl.gif

Awestruck

https://cdn07.**********/uploads/photos/2019/06/121521/bdsmlr-121521-EwGbHKbVDf.jpg

https://cdn07.**********/uploads/photos/2019/06/121521/bdsmlr-121521-EwGbHKbVDf.jpg

I believe that she has never seen that perfect a cock before...and I believe that everything she is about to do to him will fit that 'worship' idea.

And that she will make sure this is NOT the last time with him!

I was inspired by your story and the reaction of so many men so I decided to give penis worshipping a try. My husband’s favorite team was knocked out of the playoffs so I figured he wouldn’t mind the distraction while watching the latest NBA game. 😉

I am DEFINITELY going to do this again, trying to perfect my moves to make him last longer and to explore more ways to slowly eat his cum (suggestions welcome). For me, discovering the pleasure of cock-worshipping made it worthwhile but seeing how he reacted to cum-worshipping makes it even more intensely pleasurable for both of us. I encourage other women to give it a try! THANKS, CASEY!

Long tease and orgasm denial blow jobs can get the craziest! Getting a hour long blow job and left horny licking her to her orgasm is pure passion.
Spent a weekend with a girl that loved doing this. I was trembling horny when we went out to eat.
Many stories in the links below.
:heart::heart::heart::):heart::heart::heart:

Delicate Teasing...

https://cdn05.**********/uploads/photos/2018/12/13120/bdsmlr-13120-lNKhMmmMMM.gif

"Yep, I Hooked Up With The Right Guy"

https://cdn03.**********/uploads/photos/2019/01/261483/bdsmlr-261483-WJ6m0LAKOA.jpg

Lucky Guy!

Back